BSM Reviews

of reviewers recommend BSM
Read BSM Reviews
My first instructor was terrible, dennis george. He was not a nice person to be around and wasn’t a good instructor. He made me insecure about my driving ability and I didn’t look forward to my lessons. However, I switched to Annette Narain who could not have been better. She was kind and funny and was a joy to be around.
Paul Gerard was an excellent instructor and I’m very happy about his time keeping and professionalism
I was very happy with BSM,the driving instructor was very kind and patient,I would highly recommend Ninetta Toth to anyone.Thank you very much!
Epic.
Great service from both instructors! Defiantly recommend BSM!
Great
I couldn’t have done this without my instructor Tommy he was excellent highly recommend:-)
My instructor Kevin Waring was the absolute best. Couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and caring instructor. He's a credit to your company
My driving instructor was fantastic- always on time, always just critical enough that I could correct my mistakes but also encouraging enough that I always wanted to fix any tiny problems that cropped up. The text alerts from BSM about the time of my lesson were also really helpful, and the cost was reasonable compared to some other companies. It's been great.
AMAZING DRIVER. RECOMMEND
My overall experience was excellent
Samuel was very patient, a great communicator and fantastic teacher!
Text reminders useful for lessons. Always booked over the phone- could not find where to book on the website!
Amazing instructor! Amazing customer service, very supportive, highly recommend!
BSM is rated 4.80 based on 74 reviews