Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire

The Old Cinema, 69-75 Cropston Road, Anstey, Leicester LE7 7BP, UK

Tell us how Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire made you happy
For what appears to be a well established company on an atheistic and professional basis lacks server customer service.

An item was purchased 1 month ago with a delivery date of up to 2 weeks as illustrated in the email receipt. On the most recent communication that was initiated by myself, I was informed that the delivery date would likely surpass the end of January (7 weeks later).

Broughtons projected no sympathy to the matter. When an issue of this nature occurs, a turely professional and customer centric organisation would go that extra mile for the client, and at least project an element of sympathy to the problem. Unfortunately, this company has demonstrated no such characteristic. An offer to cancel the order or wait for the product to arrive was the only offering.

Would I recommend this company to family and friends? Based on their products, yes. Based on their service and fulfilment of the agreement, most certainly not.

Word to the wise, learn from others mistakes. There is a reason I have taken this time to document my experience, I do not wish this outcome on anyone else.

All the best.
Omg this place is a rip off. I need 4 ting spindal sleeves that are £1 each on eBay. Broughtons wanted £6.
Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews