Brompton Financial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brompton Financial

About Brompton Financial: We provide foreign exchange & money transfer services for businesses and individuals. We offer great exchange rates, are safe & secure and FCA authorised. Learn more by visiting www.bromptonfinancial.com

+44(0)2075259191

info@bromptonfinancial.com

Tell us how Brompton Financial made you happy

"Very quick and straightforward account setup, and a better exchange rate that I was getting with my previous currency exchange provider."
"Very Happy service"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Was easy to open an account online and the exchange rates are the best I could find."
"I've been very impressed with the level of service and professionalism I've received from Brompton Financial. Unlike the other providers I contacted I felt like the service was much more personal and they didn't hard sell me. Also the exchange rate they offered me was highly competitive. I have already recommend Brompton to some of my friends."
"Opening an account with these guys was quick and easy. Prompt, efficient service, and courteous staff. Would recommend."
"Brompton offer the best rates I could find and opening an account was simple. Very Satisfied overall."
"I was given an exchange rate that was much better than the other money transfer company that I sometimes use. I am totally satisfied with the service provided and will continue using Brompton Financial for my future transactions."
"I shopped around for the best exchange rate and Brompton Financial came out on top. I was impressed by their professional approach and everything went well. Easy, prompt service."
"I used to use my bank to transfer funds to my Euro account in Spain. I was shocked as to how much I could save by using Brompton Financial. I was a little apprehensive about not using my bank at first, but the team at Brompton talked me through the process which was actually quite simple. I am always able to get straight through to a real person whenever I call and all of my transactions have gone smoothly. I can therefore highly recommend Brompton and will continue to use them in future."
"Transferring money for my property was straightforward and easy. The process was exactly how they described it and the customer service was second to none! I highly recommend Brompton Financial for any money transfers."
"I needed to transfer some Euros for property expenses and thought I would give Brompton Financial a go. They were recommended to us by a friend. The whole money transfer process was stress free and I saved quite a bit on the exchange. Very happy and we will use again."
"They are excellent, very friendly and extremely helpful. I transfer funds to Spain to pay various bills and have never had any problems. I have recently started using their online system and this was also very simple, even for me!"
"I regularly transfer Euros to my Spanish bank account via Brompton Financial. The exchange rates are the best I have found and the whole process is quick and simple. My account was open in a few hours and my money has always arrived in Spain on the same day. I have previously used another company but would recommend Brompton over that one."
"As a startup company, keeping my costs low is vital. Brompton Financial has saved me a lot when compared with my previous currency provider. I often compare prices and they have always offered the best exchange rate. My account manager keeps me updated with any significant currency moves that I should know about. Their online system is by far the simplest I have used and my money is always received on the same day. They don’t even charge a fee for sending my payment, unlike my previous provider. I have used Brompton Financial many times and they have always been extremely helpful and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other businesses."
"I regularly convert euros into sterling through Brompton Financial and the service has so far been excellent. I get good economic updates, the exchange rates are far more competitive than my previous provider and the money has always arrived on time. A very professional company with helpful staff."
"Our business uses Brompton Financial to pay suppliers in US dollars on a quarterly basis. The rates are a lot better than the broker I used to use and their online system is very simple to use. Very happy overall."
"We import wireless telecoms equipment from the far east and pay our suppliers in US Dollars on a regular basis. I used to use another company but found the exchange rates and service at Brompton Financial to be far superior. They saved me quite a lot on the exchange rate and the friendly team took the time to understand my business. I have conducted a few transactions with them and everything has gone smoothly so far. I would highly recommend Brompton Financial for your international business transfers."
Brompton Financial is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews