Bromley Vehicle Test Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Vehicle Test Centre

adrian@bvtc.co.uk

107 Southlands Road

Tell us how Bromley Vehicle Test Centre made you happy

"I have gone here for both MOT and repairs. Unfailingly good service and trustworthy. They have a very well deserved good reputation."
"All excellent - MOT was coupled with a service. When selling my car a while later I had mis-laid the service invoice and record. The Test Centre provided me duplicate documentation at a moments notice."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would totally recommend."
"Great local garage that I have recommended to friends and family who now use them as well."
"No fuss, no worries and a free coffee. Whenever I’ve been they are accommodating, polite and helpful"
"Prompt service. Friendly staff"
"Easy to book, MOT discounted if booked online, quick, efficient service, always polite and helpful."
"Friendly, quick service"
"Always been very happy from the service received by Adrian and company. Rates are reasonable, they work to correct their (infrequent) mistakes, friendly, and happy to answer any questions."
"Friendly and easy to deal with..they even do decent coffee while you wait!"
"Fantastic as always!"
"I was very satisfied with the professional way in which my MOT was dealt with and would not hesitate to recommend your services."
"Very friendly! Will definitely recommend...."
"Late running of appointment and lack of parking space very inconvenient otherwise good."
"My vehicle was dealt with at the designated time and tested and I was able to pick it up at the time given to me. I was impressed and booked my car in again for its 2019 test."
"Friendly and efficient service at a competative price"
"Great service and very helpful recommended highly!"
"BVTC provide update on MOT dates and good communication around work completion. Work is completed professionally with full explanation. Highly recommended firm."
"Quick and easy to book, helpful in arranging a time to suit. Everything handled in a polite professional manner. Without doubt I and my car will be there next year!"
"Booked online and got 5 star treatment...A little gem of a place in Bromley."
Bromley Vehicle Test Centre is rated 4.98 based on 82 reviews