Bromley Vehicle Test Centre Reviews

adrian@bvtc.co.uk

107 Southlands Road

Tell us how Bromley Vehicle Test Centre made you happy

Telephone
"Have always booked my car into this friendly little garage.. great service"
"After booking my MOT at short notice I presented my car to Adrian at Bromley VTC who took care of it with an enthusiasm you don't get from large chain businesses. Not only were Adrian and his team efficient and courteous, he provided me with valuable feedback relating to my vehicle - which I most appreciated. Thanks Adrian, an excellent customer service experience, online appointment booking is so easy and straightforward - I shall be booking with you again in future!"
"Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Definitely will use them again."
"Extremely pleased with the service I received.Very friendly team."
"Great service, friendly staff and always accommodating at short notice. Recommended to mates."
"Friendly honest people and great service provided. Arranged for my MOT to be moved at short notice after I locked myself out of my house."
"Really great service with friendly staff. Honest and genuine MOT testing with a very reasonable price, I would definitely recommend and will be returning."
"Your young man was very pleasant and explained everything clearly."
"First time using. Quick and efficient. An honest garage MOT. Passed my 10 year old mini cooper."
"Honest, reliable and professional service - Adrian and the team at Bromley Vehicle Test Centre always do a fantastic job with my MOT from start to finish. Being able to book online is also convenient and super easy. Will always recommend to family and friends."
"I have used this garage for the last 8 years for the 5 cars in my family for MOT’s. I find them to be honest and freely offering advice as I try to do all my own maintenance. Very friendly bunch too."
"Adrian and his team always give great, reliable service. I thoroughly recommend them for service and MOT needs."
"Very good service. Friendly."
"I have gone here for both MOT and repairs. Unfailingly good service and trustworthy. They have a very well deserved good reputation."
"All excellent - MOT was coupled with a service. When selling my car a while later I had mis-laid the service invoice and record. The Test Centre provided me duplicate documentation at a moments notice."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would totally recommend."
"Great local garage that I have recommended to friends and family who now use them as well."
"No fuss, no worries and a free coffee. Whenever I’ve been they are accommodating, polite and helpful"
"Prompt service. Friendly staff"
Bromley Vehicle Test Centre is rated 4.96 based on 56 reviews