Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 259 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
Thanks to everyone at Broadway Partners for installing the equipment to enable the village hall in Llanvapley to finally get internet access. The engineers who did the job were first class and worked hard to find a way to make it work. The installation went well and good communication between Broadway and the village committee enabled everything to go smoothly. Many thanks.
Communication with the company was straightforward and simple. Once we had agreed to have broadband the installation was next day and done within a couple of hours. Everything was done efficiently with a excellent customer service.
All staff have been friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. I was given clear information, instructions about how to claim the grant from Access Cymru, and excellent customer service from initial enquiry right through to installation and billing. The service and broadband speeds I was promised have been delivered and the whole process has been a pleasant surprise. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Broadway Partners.
Great team from the office to the engineers always so polite and helpful. Really caring. Thank you Broadway
Having recently moved into a new house we have been absolutely delighted with the personal care shown by everyone we have engaged with at Arran Broadband. A special thank you to Michelle for outstanding customer service!
Broadway have responded speedily to resolve what had been frustratingly slow speeds and we now have around 40mbps Excellent and responsive service. Hopefully it will remain at that level
Hi Bruce, I'm sorry to hear about this. I see you've reported the issue to us an hour ago and our team are reviewing this at the moment for you. They should provide an update shortly once they've assessed the connection and any remedial action is put in place for you.
## Update ## Following a brief engineer visit to the area early yesterday afternoon, the issue has been resolved and normal service has resumed. Our tema have been trying to get in touch with you to check everything is ok but our tools suggest it is. Please do get back in touch with us if there is any issue whatsoever remaining Bruce.
Broadway's customer service has been great since we were connected to their fibre network in February. Any teething issues we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the broadband and VoIP services
They keep you informed and are prompt to resolve issues. A special mention to Sue. Thank you.
A great improvement on BT! I am receiving good download speeds and am very happy with the result. I'm a little concerned about the possible vulnerability of the outside cable, but recognise that this is necessary. Thank you for rescuing me and installing so promptly.
Great product so far and good value for money. We are truly in the middle of nowhere and up to now we are receiving strong signal and internet working well. What is really distinctive is the customer service which is seriously some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Michelle replied almost immediately every time, sorted everything out quickly and efficiently and always in a very friendly way. Outstanding!
Five star service from Broadway Partners and their agents on the island. Download and upload speeds are more than acceptable and the entire experience is seamless and efficient.
Found the service and support excellent!
Good customer service. Have had fibre installed since December and there have been no problems to-date. Enjoying the fast internet speeds whilst living in a rural community. Thank you Broadway.
The difference between Broadway and other providers is that when the customer is told it will be dealt with, it is. The whole organisation is customer centric and this generates total confidence.
Awh thanks a lot Mike, and thanks for speaking with us recently. Glad we could sort it out for you!
Can not fault the installation process; the work was done to a high standard, with clear efforts to produce an installation to our requirements and done neatly and cleanly. Assistance with the grant paperwork was done by email, which was responsive and effective.
Thanks a lot Kenneth, glad it's all been smooth sailing for you and we hope you enjoy your new services!
I have nothing but praise for Broadway Partners. When their system was installed we immediately saw a huge increase in speed. Since then (about 3 years i think) any problems have been rectified very quickly and we have been informed timeously of any developments. A special mention for Michelle who helped me out recently with rebooting the system.
Absolutely first class service moving into our new property
All round excellent service.
Very helpful guiding us through the voucher scheme to cover the cost of installation for our fast fibre internet. Thank you
Excellent Customer Service from start to finish. Any questions I had were answered quickly and honestly. The engineers, Sandy and Joe were super efficient, meticulous and very tidy workers. I would not hesitate to recommend this Company.
Thank you so much Fiona, what a wonderful review for us to read in the New Year!
Broadway Partners is rated 4.6 based on 259 reviews