Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 259 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
I’m no better off than before. Can no longer move away from the router
Hi Christine, I'm sorry to hear about this. My understanding is you've taken our Fibre 100 service so you'd be much improved in terms of broadband speed to what you had previously. Your review suggests it could be an issue with Wi-Fi coverage around the home? We've asked our team to get in touch with you to get some more information and see what we can do to assist you. Wi-Fi coverage is affected by the layout and materials your home is built with (such as thick stone walls, or foil insulation for example) and can impact how far the signal can reach. But be assured there are several options available to you to help increase coverage.
Update 04/01/22: We've been in touch with you Christine on 20th December, we confirmed with you that the issue is about the amount of Wifi coverage you have from your current router. We've given you a detailed guide with some options you can explore to extend and improve the Wifi coverage around your home. We hope this is helpful and should you need any more assistance do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Issues are frequent and it generally takes Broadway a long time to diagnose and resolve problems. Response to emails is very poor, most I send go ignored. Speeds are extremely variable, ranging from 4 to 120 Mbps, but generally sit below 30 most of the time. When the speed is decent and connections are stable, Broadway are a great provider. But unfortunately the frequency of issues and their response times has seriously marred my opinion of them.
Hi Lewis, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear about these issues. We'll contact you to get some more information about this and see what action has been taken so far to resolve this, and what remains to be done for you.
Very disappointed with the broadband speeds, one minutes it's 97mbps next minute it's 12mbps. Never ring back when they say they will, engineer turns up out of the blue, the wife's VPN for work doesn't connect and was told its not compatible with Broadway, so will most probably end up paying to keep EE which has been very reliable. Its failed to live up to the promise of fast fibre, very disappointed.
Hi Jonathan, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Having checked over our records I can see our install team contacted you to book in your installation with our engineer. If you have any information about this you could share are that would be great and we can look into it for you. Your speed issue seemed to be related to WiFi Interference which you've been in touch with our support team about, so I hope that is now resolved for you and working normally. Do get in touch if not. Your particular VPN client regrettably does not connect on our network. Others work without issue but your particular one does not I am sorry. Our support team have given you as much advice as they can to try some options to help with this, but unfortunately it could not connect. We're exploring options with vendors to see if we can do anything to help make it work for the future.
Unfortunately we have just experienced poor service when our WiFi stopped working and we were without it for 5 days. Promises of call backs were not followed through - we had to go through the “switch it on/switch it off” syndrome numerous times with no success and eventually when the fault was diagnosed as a faulty router (Even though we had only had it for about 3 weeks!) it took time to get a new one to us and again we were not kept informed of what was happening. The broadband is certainly better than anything else available in our area and we have no problem with that -it is the service when it doesn’t work that we would like this see improved
Broadway Partners is rated 4.6 based on 259 reviews