Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Accounts department very poor, two hiccups with not being invoiced at the correct time, did not taken and then demanding two payments at once which I find difficult to do Broadband signal poor and speeds can be painfully slow. Seems to take ages to fix problems in Kilmory. Very expensive for what is a poor service . Other providers cheaper but Brioadway seem to think they have the monopoly because we live in a rural location.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have mentioned. I will contact you to get some more information about this. I can note that Kilmory, Isle of Arran did undergo some equipment upgrades in the last few weeks due to poor connections in the area. This equipment has now been removed and you should be seeing quality speeds once again. We take great pride in serving rural communities and in no way underestimate the weight that rests on our shoulders to carry this responsibility.
Over the past 2 months I have lost connection multiple times, had speeds below 1mb/s and have not been contacted regarding formal complaint or compensation despite dozens of requests by email and through your customer service team. Your technical team are more than helpful at resolving the issues I have had, as an iscolated occurrence this would be acceptable but this has happened more than 20 times in the past 2 months. Each time I am met with a different excuse confirming that the problem is with Broadway and not my own fault. Sometimes the problem is resolved in minutes, sometimes hours, sometimes days! It’s not acceptable, especially in times when our reliance on a stable internet connection is so high.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 202 reviews