Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 251 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
Very good, they installed Broadway to my house earlier than planned. Engineer was very helpful with setup. Customer service was superb, very helpful and gave good advice
Thanks a lot Steve, we really appreciate it! Luke
Broadway have brought us into the 21st Century. The broadband we now receive is infinitely better and faster. Can’t thank them enough.
Good technical solution, but unreliable service and poor communication throughout the installation period.
We’re delighted with Broadway and hope to have a VOIP telephone soon.
Very disappointed with the broadband speeds, one minutes it's 97mbps next minute it's 12mbps. Never ring back when they say they will, engineer turns up out of the blue, the wife's VPN for work doesn't connect and was told its not compatible with Broadway, so will most probably end up paying to keep EE which has been very reliable. Its failed to live up to the promise of fast fibre, very disappointed.
Hi Jonathan, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Having checked over our records I can see our install team contacted you to book in your installation with our engineer. If you have any information about this you could share are that would be great and we can look into it for you. Your speed issue seemed to be related to WiFi Interference which you've been in touch with our support team about, so I hope that is now resolved for you and working normally. Do get in touch if not. Your particular VPN client regrettably does not connect on our network. Others work without issue but your particular one does not I am sorry. Our support team have given you as much advice as they can to try some options to help with this, but unfortunately it could not connect. We're exploring options with vendors to see if we can do anything to help make it work for the future.
The installation in the village took much longer than first forecast but the operatives were very efficient and courteous when finally connected. The lack of disruption to the service compared with the previous provider is the biggest advantage along with the ability to watch the I-Player. Early days but so far so good.
A stable fast service at good price. Why not 5 stars? 1. Unable to resolve why my VPN doesn't work since comencement of Broadway 2. Slapdash installation; PPPoE user ID and password not handed over, damage to building render, cable fixed to driainage downpipe with cable ties (should by clipped to wall)
I have rated good rather than excellent at this point in time , maybe very good would have been more appropriate. The whole process whilst rather lengthy due to Covid , but Broadway kept on top of things. Advising of the stages and timescales along the way. It was a painless operation and in due course our fibre broadband was installed along with the rest of the village. As yet I haven’t called Customer Service, however there was an outage/ problem a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was dealt with speedily and we were kept informed of the progress via voicemail on our landline. I take my hat off to them, for their forward thinking and persistence, when BT left us all in the lurch and no other company actually offering and proceeding with installation in our village and surrounding areas. We had all struggled along for years with appalling connectivity in a rural area which is actual reliant on Broadband for everything we do! Well done Broadway abd Thsnk you.
Very efficient installation. much improved speed. Fault dealt with very quickly and communication on progress was very good. Speedy response to account query - also good communication on action to be taken
We are very pleased with Broadway Partners broadband. Staff and customer services all very helpful and efficient. Thank you Broadway.
Installation, service and support conducted at a very professional level.
A gamechanger for those of us in rural areas who have struggled for so long with poor bandwidth and download speeds!Very pleased with the service,communication if there are any technical issues(which have been short lived and only very occasional whilst the local network is continuing to be installed)has been prompt.Would definitely recommend!
Kept us informed and communicated well
The team delivered exactly what they said they would, quickly and efficiently, to a high standard. They were very responsiveness to our needs. The service is significantly better than we had previously, and at half the cost.
Pre installation it was very difficult to get straight answers on delivery and availability. Eventual turn up of service was over 2 months of original commitment. Given complexity and size of project this is OK. The response of support teams has been excellent and communication on outages has been good. Unfortunatley we have seen more outages and interuptiosn than i would ahve hoped for. Clearly the service needs more time to settle in. I would recommend Broadway based on value but it would currently be with some reservation on service availability. I would appreciate a further review in 6 months when hopefully the netowork build rate has slowed and teething issues resolved.
Hi Phil, thanks for your feedback. We're working hard on a new system for communications pre-installation to make sure everyone can be better informed and kept up to date with their ongoing projects. We're also working with our network team for your area and you should expect further stability as a result of ongoing work happening locally as we continue to investigate and improve.
Thank goodness for Broadway. For the first time, I was able to join a video meeting whilst my partner was working from home online and my step son was streaming music and gaming at the same time. This was never remotely possible before as even one video call with everything else turned off was a challenge. Super fast fibre from Broadway has literally transformed our lives! I feel much more connected and less isolated now. Thank you so much.
Both the customer service and the products have been exceptional. The broadband speed is excellent and no drops in connection or speed.
Very pleased with the service from Broadway. The infrastructure was implemented very well and the installation to the premises was very efficient. We are consistently receiving 80-90mb.......really has changed the use of technology with our home. Thank you for being fibre to the rural areas if Monmouthshire.
Quick and helpful response both before and after installation. Great after sales service too. After years of being fobbed off by BT and Openreach we now have fast broadband - and cheaper too. One free month for us and neighbour after introduction.
We have been extremely delighted with the high speed server. Customer service is excellent. Technical support team are brilliant, we get a reply immediately. It’s great dealing with a smaller team than other huge companies, it’s more personal. We did have a few issues with poor connectivity but this was resolved within 24 hours. We were kept updated with emails. Our only issue has been connecting to WiFi using our personal VPN via Cisco Any Connect. This VPN has been provided from our workplace ( government, NHS) Although broadband and the Cisco Any Connect team have been happy to help with advice, it has been left up to our work IT department to sort it and they are proving very unhelpful. Broadway are aware as this is a constant problem with any Cisco any connect clients but unfortunately it is still not resolved. It is proving quite difficult and frustrating working from home. On balance we would still have moved over to Broadway as the speed is great , what a change from our previous 2MB, and customer service is exceptional.
Thanks Meeta for your feedback! We are aware of Cisco AnyConnect not being able to connect to our network. We're exploring options with the company to see if there is anything we can do to assist in making this work for the future.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 251 reviews