Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 251 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
Very helpful guiding us through the voucher scheme to cover the cost of installation for our fast fibre internet. Thank you
Excellent Customer Service from start to finish. Any questions I had were answered quickly and honestly. The engineers, Sandy and Joe were super efficient, meticulous and very tidy workers. I would not hesitate to recommend this Company.
Thank you so much Fiona, what a wonderful review for us to read in the New Year!
I’m no better off than before. Can no longer move away from the router
Hi Christine, I'm sorry to hear about this. My understanding is you've taken our Fibre 100 service so you'd be much improved in terms of broadband speed to what you had previously. Your review suggests it could be an issue with Wi-Fi coverage around the home? We've asked our team to get in touch with you to get some more information and see what we can do to assist you. Wi-Fi coverage is affected by the layout and materials your home is built with (such as thick stone walls, or foil insulation for example) and can impact how far the signal can reach. But be assured there are several options available to you to help increase coverage.
Update 04/01/22: We've been in touch with you Christine on 20th December, we confirmed with you that the issue is about the amount of Wifi coverage you have from your current router. We've given you a detailed guide with some options you can explore to extend and improve the Wifi coverage around your home. We hope this is helpful and should you need any more assistance do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Excellent services, stable internet connection and helpful staff with any issue I have.
The admin, planning and communication regarding delivery of broadband was not good. We waited for over a year to have broadband delivered to our property. The original agreed route for the fibre to get to our property was subsequently ruled out and various alternatives were proposed, all of which were not viable but nevertheless delayed implementation. Broadway finally concluded that the original route should be used. Actual implementation was very good and the team did an excellent job of installation. I was delighted with the end result.
Thanks for your thorough feedback David, we've taken this on board for future planning and delivery and have a new system that will help improve communications going forward. Glad to hear the end result is great though. Enjoy the internet highway :)
Very helpful throughout the process.
BroadwayOrganised everything from applying for my voucher from the welsh government to the installation engineerr arrived as planned had me up and running in a couple of hours excellent service and pleased to have a very fast Internet.thank you Broadway.
That's lovely to hear Roy!
Very pleased with my Broadway instillation the speed and lower billing charge in comparison with Sky!My son-in-law was amazed at the difference when working from here!
Extremely happy with the service would definitely recommend
So glad I contacted Broadway - service was friendly, efficient and speedy, with a great deal of help provided with Welsh government ABC scheme application. My new dish and broadband were up and running within the week! Can't quite believe I now have 50Mb download & a consistent 20Mb upload speed (improved from 15Mb download & 0.75Mb with BT) - it's made a massive difference to working from home, and there's enough bandwidth for the kids to be online at the same time as I have a meeting (which there wasn't before).
Tracey, thanks for taking the time to leave your helpful review. We're made up your seeing the full benefits of your new connection.
Friendly customer services. Priced well, as BT is the same cost and Broadway Partners is significantly quicker Internet. I get 55mbps which is faster than my Sky super fast broadband in our previous house. Only downside with this internet is that the weather can impact on service. However, Broadway explained this when we took it out. Overall it's very good.
Only joined recently but service from all staff highly efficient and friendly. Communications good too. Signal strength good. All great so far.
Thanks a lot Ian!
Sue from Broadway went above and beyond to get the installation done within days of making contact and sorting the paperwork we needed for ABC funding. Installation was done well & the internet service has been working fine since. So much better than the woeful 1MB offering from BT!
Thank you Shaun, that's very nice of you. I've let Sue know as well and she's very happy to read this.
Excellent service, and a very impressive reading lamp, many thanks
You'll have to get some new books to get 'up to speed' with your new reading lamp! :) Thanks Phil!
Great service, pleasant staff, no long queues listening to a repetitive message telling me that you’re extremely busy and receiving a large volume of calls. Broadband pretty reliable although a little erratic at the moment. On the whole, customer service leagues ahead of anyone else and a pretty good product. Keep it up.
Thanks Vincent! We're glad to hear you've been able to contact our team quickly and effectively. I understand your newly connected and once your connection had settled in, your should see peak performance as you'd expect. Do get in touch should you need any further assistance though.
Delighted with the service we received, delighted with the product. The site staff turned up when they said, and the office staff were patient and polite in explaining the process. Would recommend them 100%
Thank you very much Brian, what a lovely review to read! We couldn't be more pleased. Do let su know should you need anything more.
Issues are frequent and it generally takes Broadway a long time to diagnose and resolve problems. Response to emails is very poor, most I send go ignored. Speeds are extremely variable, ranging from 4 to 120 Mbps, but generally sit below 30 most of the time. When the speed is decent and connections are stable, Broadway are a great provider. But unfortunately the frequency of issues and their response times has seriously marred my opinion of them.
Hi Lewis, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear about these issues. We'll contact you to get some more information about this and see what action has been taken so far to resolve this, and what remains to be done for you.
After years of having to accept atrocious service from copper wire providers it came as an unbelievable experience to actually be able to communicate on first name terms and achieve download speeds previously thought as wishful daydreams. Cannot praise them enough. Poles and wires are for the birds.
Thanks a lot Michael, glad to hear your installation has gone well and copper can be a thing of the past!
Broadway’s 106MBs is great compared with BT’s meagre 4MBs. However, doesn’t cope well with our property’s thick stone walls so we had ‘dead spots’. Broadway’s partner field engineer, Brecon Digital Services, recommended hard-wired access points and, whilst not cheap, these have done the job. So overall, great service but pity had to spend more to get the full benefit.
Thanks for your review Michael, we're also exploring solutions we can offer to tackle properties that struggle with Wi-Fi dead spots. Glad Brecon where able to get a solution in place for you though and you can take full advantage of your service.
Following a few teething issues during installation the service provide by Broadway has been excellent. They resolved a service problem due to a power outage within 30 mins of being called.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 251 reviews