Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Very efficient installation. much improved speed. Fault dealt with very quickly and communication on progress was very good. Speedy response to account query - also good communication on action to be taken
We are very pleased with Broadway Partners broadband. Staff and customer services all very helpful and efficient. Thank you Broadway.
Installation, service and support conducted at a very professional level.
A gamechanger for those of us in rural areas who have struggled for so long with poor bandwidth and download speeds!Very pleased with the service,communication if there are any technical issues(which have been short lived and only very occasional whilst the local network is continuing to be installed)has been prompt.Would definitely recommend!
Kept us informed and communicated well
The team delivered exactly what they said they would, quickly and efficiently, to a high standard. They were very responsiveness to our needs. The service is significantly better than we had previously, and at half the cost.
Pre installation it was very difficult to get straight answers on delivery and availability. Eventual turn up of service was over 2 months of original commitment. Given complexity and size of project this is OK. The response of support teams has been excellent and communication on outages has been good. Unfortunatley we have seen more outages and interuptiosn than i would ahve hoped for. Clearly the service needs more time to settle in. I would recommend Broadway based on value but it would currently be with some reservation on service availability. I would appreciate a further review in 6 months when hopefully the netowork build rate has slowed and teething issues resolved.
Hi Phil, thanks for your feedback. We're working hard on a new system for communications pre-installation to make sure everyone can be better informed and kept up to date with their ongoing projects. We're also working with our network team for your area and you should expect further stability as a result of ongoing work happening locally as we continue to investigate and improve.
Thank goodness for Broadway. For the first time, I was able to join a video meeting whilst my partner was working from home online and my step son was streaming music and gaming at the same time. This was never remotely possible before as even one video call with everything else turned off was a challenge. Super fast fibre from Broadway has literally transformed our lives! I feel much more connected and less isolated now. Thank you so much.
Both the customer service and the products have been exceptional. The broadband speed is excellent and no drops in connection or speed.
Very pleased with the service from Broadway. The infrastructure was implemented very well and the installation to the premises was very efficient. We are consistently receiving 80-90mb.......really has changed the use of technology with our home. Thank you for being fibre to the rural areas if Monmouthshire.
Quick and helpful response both before and after installation. Great after sales service too. After years of being fobbed off by BT and Openreach we now have fast broadband - and cheaper too. One free month for us and neighbour after introduction.
We have been extremely delighted with the high speed server. Customer service is excellent. Technical support team are brilliant, we get a reply immediately. It’s great dealing with a smaller team than other huge companies, it’s more personal. We did have a few issues with poor connectivity but this was resolved within 24 hours. We were kept updated with emails. Our only issue has been connecting to WiFi using our personal VPN via Cisco Any Connect. This VPN has been provided from our workplace ( government, NHS) Although broadband and the Cisco Any Connect team have been happy to help with advice, it has been left up to our work IT department to sort it and they are proving very unhelpful. Broadway are aware as this is a constant problem with any Cisco any connect clients but unfortunately it is still not resolved. It is proving quite difficult and frustrating working from home. On balance we would still have moved over to Broadway as the speed is great , what a change from our previous 2MB, and customer service is exceptional.
Thanks Meeta for your feedback! We are aware of Cisco AnyConnect not being able to connect to our network. We're exploring options with the company to see if there is anything we can do to assist in making this work for the future.
We are very happy with the service provided by Broadway Partners and are also happy to recommend them to our friends and neighbors . The installation was done by friendly and professional staff that adhered to the Covid safety regulations . Any hiccups that we encountered were dealt with promptly . Overall well done !
We were pleased that Broadway Partners managed to get us a vastly improved internet speed having installed fibre to our house in the country. We had been putting up with 3mps for far too long. The team were very efficient and kept us informed throughout. Good to be on board.
Prompt and efficient from dealing with the initial order and the installation of the line and equipment. Speed in excess of 100 Mbps is excellent and consistent. William Prichard
What a God send! For years my internet connection was horrendous and regardless how much I complained to BT and openreach nothing was ever done! On firstname terms with the openreach engineers they were here that often! With a speed LESs than 1Mbps, and witj 2 kids trying to do college work from home, general use of internet always raised arguments and tempers. BT was a swearword and constant source of fustration! So much money for such poor service! And all I was told was LATER or SOON for fibre! When Broadway dropped there leaflet through the door I was sceptical it nearly went in the shredder! I took a chance and looked up the company and the work that they had already done in bringing Fibre to rural locations. I phoned then and was won over by their claims and credentials! How glad I am that I took a chance, todate they have delivered all that they promised and there is peace in the house once more! No arguments over who needs the internet connection next! With speeds and connection that was before nothing but a dream, know is a reality! I cannot thank Broadway enough for there effort and help in bringimg our rural community into the 21st Century! BT needs to pull there thumb out of there A*** and see how to do things quickly and with major customer satisfaction! *This was also done during the tough time of National Lockdowns so even more appreciated * I would recommend anyone with poor internet connection to consider what Broadway can offer you and your Community and give them a chance to prove themselves and bring you into the Modern world!
Wish we could have had this year's ago and would recommend it to everyone
Install was on schedule and completed to my satisfaction. The personnel were courteous and efficient. The broadband was been problematic at first but the support team have worked with me to get that resolved. All in all i am satisfied with Broadway so far.
The service we have received has been excellent.
Overall it mostly really good, however, I do have poor signal sometimes that means I’m unable to stream tv. However, when I have talked to people on the phone at Broadway they have always been friendly and helpful.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 202 reviews