British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
4.7
Based on 2,427 reviews
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Excellent product,promptly delivered and pleasing that it's UK made.I'm new to wearing braces and will certainly be returning to BB.
exactly what i wanted. arrived on time . v pleased.
Thank you.Well made and the tractor ones are cause for merriment as my husband used to drive them. Thanks a lot for cheering us up. Anyone searching should use your site. Well done.
Hi my recent purchase is the third pair of braces I have ordered fro British Braces in different colours, they arrived within two days. I am very happy with the quality of the product and the service provided, and shall continue to use the service of British Braces whenever I require support !
EXELLENT VERY PLEASED
Great braces, very sturdy and great fun. A present for a friend of mine, who is over the moon with them.
A very wide range available. Quality of products is excellent, and price is very reasonable. Delivery was prompt and inexp[ensive. mI would recommend British Braces to any prospective buyer.
A specialist supplier offering a wide range of quality products.
they are a great pair of braces ...i thought they were expensive ..but then you get what you pay for....happy with them
Purchased for our son who loves the braces. Quality excellent and delivered quickly and efficiently. Thank you.
The right stuff!
I'm loving the braces... I play rock n roll guitar, and had been struggling with Sciatic nerve pain for a long time. Wearing a belt with trousers irritated this pain and ultimately prevented me from playing live. I couldn't stand and play guitar whilst wearing a belt..... But, after using braces all the time for just 3 months, my sciatic nerve pain has decreased, and I can stand and play without my trousers falling down... :-)... They are the best way to hold your trousers up in all circumstances. Forget belts, go with braces........... Rock n Roll !
Very pleased with braces, just as described.
Purchased Air travel. version The only braces I Could find with strong. Length Adjuster Rather than cheap metal Type that falls to pieces With annoying regularality. Highly. Recommend £&d
Gorgeous! Superb quality spitfire design bought for ex-RAF pilot. Absolutely thrilled with them. Super-fast delivery.
Braces arrived promptly, they are so different to the cheap flimsy Chinese braces. These are well made and extremely strong. Very pleased.
They have a wide variety of braces. Mine were delivered very quickly. I shall buy more from this company.
Very pleased with ease of ordering and a quick delivery. My husband is very happy with his braces and we’re hoping the motorcycle heavy duty will soon become available.
The service was top class had a problem with my original order phoned for a replacement pair told would be about 2/3 weeks to replace low and behold on the 3rd week the new pair of braces came thanks very much a good service regards Philip Sweet
Quick delivery of items, have used B- B b4 as quality gear. Really recommended.
British Braces is rated 4.74 based on 2,427 reviews