British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Ordered my biker braces from British Braces and received a few days later. Absolutely delighted with purchase and will definitely buy from them again.
Quick delivery, well made and smart looking braces
I got really fed up with expensive braces with small clips that seemed to fail permanently after being used three or four times. So I was delighted to find British Braces who make braces with really strong clips that you can rely on! And more recently they have come up with brilliant new "airport braces" — all super hard plastic with ingenious clips that work even better than the metal ones.`My only complaint is that you can only get them in black (or underwear colour). How about some navy, some grey and some dark green?
I bought 2 sets of braces and am extremely satisfied with the quality and value and the prompt service was excellent, I will definitely use British braces again and would not hesitate to recommend them friends
Excellent service and quality, strong durable braces that I would highly recommend.
These are the best braces I’ve ever owned. I have braces from other brands but none match the quality of these Will definitely be buying more.
Great product and quick delivery
Best braces ever.
British Braces 5 star review on 18th February 2021
yes, was easy to order, got what i wanted when expected, braces were spot on and im going to order another pair of the narrower ones, thank you
Great item arrived on time will purchase again.
Wonderfull
My first time with braces - needed something to keep my working trousers up when laden with tools! These were broad, heavy duty with firm clips and they do the job perfectly. I am really impressed with how well they do the job and are MUCH more comfortable than a tight belt.

I'm even looking at other occasions when braces might be the answer.

Delivery was super-quick so an overall excellent experience.
Really string clips, comfortable to wear. Great purchase.
Just what l was expecting. I bought the woman's orange and green braces and love both. I am petit and they can easily be adjusted for any size.
Just what I needed. Excellent quality.
Excellent braces which stay up without every pinging off! They are the heavy duty but never had any before which don’t come off at some point ( usually when bending down)
Excellent product and excellent delivery time!
Well Done everyone! 👏👏👏
Absolutely delighted with my Braces. Fast delivery and quality product.
Thank you so much !!!!!
great service good product
What a fabulous pair of braces. Extremely high quality and fit a treat. Early birthday present for my husband who absolutely loves them. Easy to use website and quick delivery, thank you.
British Braces is rated 4.73 based on 2,077 reviews