British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
Ordered braces and received a different pair. I was advised the stock had changed and picture not updated, service was good with returning just awaiting refund but overall poor item and experienxey
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !! Ordered the extra long burgundy and polka dot braces with gold trim front and rear. The photos clearly show the gold metal section at the rear in their main advertising image. When product arrived the rear section, which is clearly advertised in gold metal, has been exchanged for a cheap grey plastic device. This makes the braces look cheap and tacky. When I spoke to the company employee she said that the manufacturer had been changed and they had put the plastic section in the rear of the braces. When I told her that the product had been wrongly advertised when showing the metal section instead of the cheap plastic part she was rude and said that I would have to pay to send the braces back. This was despite the product advertising free delivery. I have bough items from British Braces before but would not go back again to buy from them.
There is clear false advertising hear and all customers should be made aware. They are showing better quality products than they are actually selling. Also the staff need more training in customer service because the lady I dealt with was just rude and unreasonable.
Place an order 4th May, still not received the item. Sent several emails but had no response. Going to try & claim money back through PayPal. Very disappointing!
Still haven't received goods, after many phone calls and emails that were not answered, don't know what to do next.
Despite many phone calls and emails, British Braces have failed to respond to my request for a replacement set of braces. I realise that Covid 19 is making life difficult for lots of businesses, but a reply to my calls is the least that anyone expects.
ITEM FAILED TO ARRIVE SINCE 17 APRIL 2020. TODAY IS 08 MAY.
I AM IN LONDON THE SAME CITY.
They were the wrong colour, wrong fasteners but I needed them urgently so I couldn't wait to send them back.
I was offered some discount if I signed up for emails, which I did, I then put my order in, but could find no way of implementing my discount, I thought it may happen at the point of sale, no such luck.having paid more than I wanted I instantly cancelled the order, by sending an email.to my surprise a few days later the braces arrived.im beyond amazed that no one got my email as they would have had it immediately.im sure the braces will be fine, but beware, if you need to cancel, phone them
They lasted 2 days before breaking , very disappointing.
This company recruits the worst drivers ever ! Just been cut up by a lorry owned by this company and he nearly killed me and my baby !! They really need to look at who’s driving for them as the driver of the Mercedes is totally lethal behind the wheel - overtook atleast 2 cars and another lorry and was nearly head on with me in my little car - how he didn’t kill someone I have no idea ! Disgusting !
Sent me the wrong braces, nothing wrong with quality just that I ordered Carpenters and received a pair of tractor braces
Really pleased with my five purchase and hubby is delighted. His smiley face braces are particularly admired! Arrived promptl Will definitely buy again.
I’m still waiting for my order to arrive!
I have as yet to get my braces , They have not arrived . So I would say your service as of this moment is quite poor . Still waiting Mr Cyril Owen @ 7 Fairoaks , Longwell Green bs309yf STILL WAITING FOR DELIVERY Send refund please will not use again !!!!!
I received my braces which I planned to use for work and the metal adjustment clip broke within a week.
Over priced-poor value
We bought 2 pairs of braces for my husband - we have bought them for years. This time when he tried to put them on, he could not, as the leather straps were so stiff he couldn't push the buttons through. Wishing to return them, I was told they must be in perfect packaging for resale. How can they be taken out to try them and leave the packaging 'as new for resale'. As a result, even though they were useless, British Braces did not want to know and were quite unfriendly and obstructive on the phone to me. I would NOT recommend them to anyone.
I was looking for men's braces and when I received them they were for a child of one year to three. Clearly I id not read the initial description well enough. But I was very annoyed and give you very poor rating.
L W Reed
We appreciate that you would be annoyed at the mistake you made when purchasing the wrong size braces.

Many of the braces we sell are available in infant and children sizes as well as adult sizes. The main product description on the product page, the product description in the basket and during checkout all state if the braces picked are infant or child size.

Of course, we would be happy to exchange or refund your order, if you can contact customer services.
Ordered braces on 29th June. They never arrived. Tried to contact company by email and phone but had no response. Eventually managed to get hold of someone but they just told me I had to wait to see if the braces posted 10 days ago turned up. Had to make a complaint to PayPal to try and get my money back. Would not use again . Terrible customer service
We're sorry that you experienced problems and frustration with your order. Our Customer Services team are available from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.

If an order sent goes missing we are required to follow the guidelines for the postal/courier service selected by the customer before we can make a claim or pursue a missing delivery.

Royal Mail state a 1st class delivery isn't lost until 10 WORKING DAYS after dispatch. Customer Services would have been happy to work with you, if you'd not received your order after 10 working days, to replace or refund your missing orders.
Never received the braces!!!!!
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry you have not received your order.

I can see you order was despatched on 12th of June.

Please can you contact us as soon as you can so we can sort this out for you.

Many thanks,