British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
4.7
Based on 2,431 reviews
Read British Braces Reviews
Comfortable, well-fitting with a range of colours. Good value
The braces were fine but the metal buttons were difficult to attach and broke easily.
Very pleased with the braces. Quality and fit excellent and they arrived two days early!. Will be looking to order more shortly. Many Thanks ADW
Great service and an excellent product that stops my gardening trousers falling down! I should have bought them ages ago but thankfully there's no looking back now. Thank you for saving my embarrassment and my wife and children from falling about with shrieks of laughter.
Prompt delivery, three pairs of braces all looked great quality. I returned because I accidentally ordered men's size. My first time ordering braces for trousers which are too big but they didn't suit me unfortunately
My first venture into the world of braces, and what a great introduction. First class product, quick delivery and a great price. Love wearing them, so much more comfortable than a belt. I highly recommend British Braces.
Completely satisfied. Bought as a present and recipient over the moon
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !! Ordered the extra long burgundy and polka dot braces with gold trim front and rear. The photos clearly show the gold metal section at the rear in their main advertising image. When product arrived the rear section, which is clearly advertised in gold metal, has been exchanged for a cheap grey plastic device. This makes the braces look cheap and tacky. When I spoke to the company employee she said that the manufacturer had been changed and they had put the plastic section in the rear of the braces. When I told her that the product had been wrongly advertised when showing the metal section instead of the cheap plastic part she was rude and said that I would have to pay to send the braces back. This was despite the product advertising free delivery. I have bough items from British Braces before but would not go back again to buy from them. There is clear false advertising hear and all customers should be made aware. They are showing better quality products than they are actually selling. Also the staff need more training in customer service because the lady I dealt with was just rude and unreasonable.
COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH BOTH DELIVERY AND QUALITY
Needed some heavy duty braces to hold up my Bull-It motorcycle jeans, which tend to hang too low, even with a big leather belt on. British Braces have a great selection of plain and patterned heavy duty & motorcycle braces, and it was child’s play to select and pay for a pair online, and I received them by 1st class post a few days later in perfect condition. The braces are well made with strong, snap-action claws and a neat leather connection piece at the back where the braces meet. Great quality at a good price, and they look good on me; what more could I ask for!
Nice braces and great designs. My only wish would be for plastic protection on the grips as with the Oxford braces. That is a softer grip important for leathers!
Super quality look great feel super and they hold my trousers up
Bought a pair of the 'Tommys' for my husband as he's been doing lots of D.I.Y since being furloughed (basically as a joke) but he is so chuffed with them, he wears them every day and proudly shows them off like a child with a new toy....
Great service and great Braces. Thanks
Quick and convenient, just what I wanted to hold the waterproof leggings up!
Great colours and love the hearts on a white background. Can’t wait to wear them. Fab service too!
These braces are very good, and give a look of elegance.
Excellent for supporting textile motorcycle trousers. I ordered the extra heavy duty ones with "shoulder pads" but found the pads unnecessary. Once they were removed, the braces were just right
Braces and knickers are a curiosity for the English To us a brace is a pair - or game birds for instance. What I bought was Braces - but only one. And it is excellent. Marks and Spencer's knickers are another matter entirely. But I need not bother you about it/them.
Excellent service, excellent delivery, excellent quality braces, would highly recommend to anyone who wants to keep their trousers up
British Braces is rated 4.74 based on 2,431 reviews