British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
Just what l was expecting. I bought the woman's orange and green braces and love both. I am petit and they can easily be adjusted for any size.
Just what I needed. Excellent quality.
Excellent braces which stay up without every pinging off! They are the heavy duty but never had any before which donโ€™t come off at some point ( usually when bending down)
Excellent product and excellent delivery time! Well Done everyone! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Absolutely delighted with my Braces. Fast delivery and quality product. Thank you so much !!!!!
great service good product
What a fabulous pair of braces. Extremely high quality and fit a treat. Early birthday present for my husband who absolutely loves them. Easy to use website and quick delivery, thank you.
Spoiled for choice here. A1 product and customer service. Braces delivered promptly, my son thinks theyโ€™re just the biz! Would recommend no problem.
These braces arrived on time and are very comfortable, no more having to put up with a very tight belt and shirt always coming un tucked. I highly recommend them. I'm seriously considering buying high trousers with buttons for braces, it's SO comfortable.
My first venture into the world of braces, and what a great introduction. First class product, quick delivery and a great price. Love wearing them, so much more comfortable than a belt. I highly recommend British Braces.
Trouser hold up. This company has braces to suit everyone and every occasion Mine were received in double quick time and were wide as described and had GOOD grips. Thoroughly satisfied by their great service
Quite excellent, however. when recovering your trousers from the ground ensure you are not standing on the braces = it took a ew seconds to realise why the trouser failed to rues !!!!
prompt delivery -good quality product at a reasonable price
My order arrived in good time. the braces are exactly as advertised with good strong clasps. can't comment on customer service as i have had no reason to contact them
Delighted with my Tommy Walsh style builder's braces: ideal for preventing the building site bum cleavage! Not really suitable for wearing in other contexts, but I'm so pleased I may get a different pair for domestic use when not doing d-i-y.
Ex/service and product
Fast and efficient service
Very happy with good quality braces will use again when needed.
Very happy with my purchases and excellent customer service.
Excellent quality. Fantastic service. Would highly recommend.
British Braces is rated 4.73 based on 2,129 reviews