British Braces Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend British Braces

How would you rate British Braces ?

"They look the part:-)"
"Items ordered were as described and of good quality. Delivery was next day even though I did not pay for next day. Excellent service,"
Michael Hannon
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with quality. Would by again."
"Never received the braces!!!!!"
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry you have not received your order.

I can see you order was despatched on 12th of June.

Please can you contact us as soon as you can so we can sort this out for you.

Many thanks,

British Braces
"My dad loves these. This is his second pair. He likes the thickness of the straps and that they are heavy duty for his gardening"
Emma Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, happy to offer a refund when I found a father's Day offer online moments after making my purchase. Refund was processed quickly but customer service via Facebook messenger was super quick! Late at night too!"
"Good quality. Timely delivery"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUALITY"
Stephen J.L. Howse
Verified Buyer
"Been waiting for these undergarment braces to come back into stock. Very happy with the product, comfortable & the fixings hold well."
"Very efficient and helpful"
"As a novice internet customer, I was very pleased with the help given by both Rob & Georgia at British Braces. I ordered on Monday and received braces on Wednesday. The braces look to be a good quality, with strong clips. My husband was most pleased with them and found them comfortable to wear. I would not hesitate to use you again. Thank you Mrs J Watkins."
"TOP QUALITY, VERY COMFY, EASY TO FIT AND ADJUST, MUCH COMFIER THAN A BELT,"
"Great service, good prices, excellent delivery & products were just what I wanted"
Harold Clark
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased two pairs of traditional braces from yourselves. In my view every discerning gentleman should use British Braces as the quality, and range on offer, are second to none. These are superb braces of a kind that are no longer available in the shops and, furthermore, they are competitively priced. Every taste is catered for from the formal business or evening look to something more quirky."
Debbie Smirthwaite
Verified Buyer
"Bought some novelty gardening braces for my dad for Father’s Day, wasn’t sure what they would be like as never ordered anything before but I was not disappointed and neither was my dad. They were amazing quality, wide straps and definitely value for money. My dad was over the moon with them, i can’t wait to purchase another pair for his birthday later in the year. 😊"
Peter Perry
Verified Buyer
"Bought these as a gift for my father. Good quality braces, prompt, hassle free, delivery and along with my first purchase discount - five stars!"
"Brilliant Super comfortable. Now looking forward to the first airport test."
Siobhan Mccall
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, braces as per expectations, a very happy dad on Father’s Day😁👍"
"The belt wasn't working, but these braces do the trick. Loving them!"
"Very fast delivery of well made braces! Would definitely recommend!"
British Braces is rated 4.60 based on 773 reviews