British Braces Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend British Braces

How would you rate British Braces ?

"Lovely braces although they took a little longer to arrive than I hoped (they were a present). Happy that I ordered these."
"Exactly what I needed to support my motorcycle leather trousers (which have no belt loops)."
"Excellent service, good product."
"Excellent quality product with speedy delivery"
"good quality and value,delivered quickly."
"I always buy from British Braces for all my needs. Always good service, always on time, always good quality."
John,

Thank you for your review and repeat business. We hope we can continue to offer you great service and products in the future.

Best wishes,
British Braces
"I am delighted with your service and the braces. I will come again ."
"Just what I wanted for Goodwood Revival. I particularly chose the leather strap version for the vintage look. Quality made braces."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with our quality braces and look forward to welcoming you back, should you need to purchase any more braces in the future.

We will be adding some new designs in the near future.

Best regards,
British Braces
"Tje braces are great but your packaging is very disappointing."
"Brilliant, braces that'll go through airport security scan without flagging up. Its embarrassing to have to remove braces with metal clasps. Quality robust (with no metal) braces, well done!"
Thank you for your review and we hope you have many successful journeys, with no hassle from airport security with our metal alternative braces clasps.

Kind regards,
British Braces
"Faultless service, excellent quality, speedy delivery.what’s not to like?"
Thank you for your review.

Kind regards,
British Braces.
"Held up well"
"These brasses where for my large father. They were perfect with a very good strong clip."
Thank you for your review.

We hope your Father likes the braces.
"The braces are good except for the stitch finishing on the rear pants clip, I found that the fine nylon three used was left sticking out slightly causing me to be irritated & scratched. Soon sorted it by putting the stitch line near heat ( cigaret lighter ) & melted the fine projectin threads. Steve gee kirkham."
"Good service and speedy response and as described. I am happy"
"The quality of the braces can always be relied upon and the delivery service was excellent"
"Solid strong stylish"
"well made braces with very good clips that stay on"
"An excellent service, couldn't be better. the braces themselves are lovely and bright, just what I was looking for as a gift for a friend, who loves bright things."
Thank you for your review. We hope your friend loves the braces.

Best wishes,
British Braces
"excellent service, many thx"
British Braces is rated 4.61 based on 897 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!