British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Prompt and accurate order delivery. The braces are good quality.
Excellent service
Excellent delivery time
Excellent product
Very good, best I have ever had
Very good product. Robust
Prompt delivery, three pairs of braces all looked great quality. I returned because I accidentally ordered men's size. My first time ordering braces for trousers which are too big but they didn't suit me unfortunately
My braces are too short. There didn't seem to be any choice of size (one size only) and for the taller, larger man, they are not long enough.
I bought 2 pairs of your motorcycle braces; "suspenders" which, surprisingly, were made at the decades old "Suspender Factory of San Francisco, inc." They are, to say the least, amazing!! 2"inches wide. I will wear them to "suspend" my heavy duty moleskin trousers. John Wayne must have designed these.
Great selection and efficient service. A must visit site for braces wearers.
Yours was the most incredibly poor service I have received in my 87 years !
Brilliant service great bracers very happy with your service and of course great to be from the UK.
I wish you would stock bracers/ suspenders with the dog leash belt loop like our American cousins adopt I have a few pairs bought from the US and I think they would be a good alternative I think you should embrace ( see what I did there)👍😊
Many thanks for your first class service, prompt delivery and excellent product.
Delivered promptly and the braces are strong and functional so far.
Well made, choice of fixings (button or clip), strong clips when used. All in all a very good product.
Happy brother....just what he wanted he tells me. Didn’t see them myself as they went direct but he was 100% happy!
Good, strong braces
Left front clip broke within two days of usage. I've tried contacting the company and nothing. I thought I'd wait to review when I get a replace, the company however have emailed me twice asking me to review. Here is it: cheap and terrible customer service.
First class braces first class service thank you
Due to bit of excess during Covid my belt became uncomfortable. Got my braces, I recommend the wide ones . Really feel comfortable. Thank you . K
Bought a pair for my husband's birthday and he loves them
Top service. Top braces.