British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
4.7
Based on 2,470 reviews
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
These are the best braces by far. People ask me where I purchased them from. I tell them to look up British braces.
Very easy website to navigate around with a great deal of designs to choose from. Smooth transaction and very speedy dispatch and delivery. Very good quality items received.
I purchased a light grey pair for my trip to Royal Ascot his year. Given the heat on the day, it was good to have some "breathing space" in my Morning suit and braces are far superior to a belt to help with this. I was comfortable throughout the day, so thank you British Braces!
Ordered braces for a friend, they arrived on time and as far as I could see were as described and appeared well made. I am sure my friend will be satisfied with them and as a gardener will be amused by the themed images printed on them.
Excellent product, strongly made, just the things to hold up my motorcycle trousers
Finished off my Husbands outfit for the Jubilee Celebrations, right chuffed
Ordered a few sets for my Dad, good quick service, good value for money. I would certainly recommend a friend. One little gripe if I may, the braces are made in the USA, I have no problem with that except that buying from British Braces, I thought they'd have been British.
Very happy. Excellent service. Thanks.
Very helpful people. My second purchase replaced a well-used set of braces. The place to go for proper braces.
Excellent braces at a competitive price. They look good and the clips are very robust (having to hold up trousers with pockets full of keys). Very satisfied with super-quick delivery.
i have bought from British Braces b4 and never been disappointed and have not been this time.
Great braces, super strong trouser clips, novel design, reasonable price, delivered on time!!
Bought for my husband to commemorate the Jubilee. Lovely quality. Quick delivery. Good communication re delivery date etc. Very impressed
Quality braces arrived in a couple of days. Lovely surprise
Well made and sturdy braces. Good gripper attachments and quality item.
Excellent quality and good sizing. I will certainly buy more from this company
Bought braces as a fashion piece for a ska night. Completely converted as they are an absolute dream to wear. I am genuinely upset that I've been wearing belts my whole life. Give braces a go!
I am new to wearing braces, and this was the first time I had ordered any. I found them to be of good quality and they held my trousers up, which is a bonus. The only small issue I have is that on the website there is no option to pick adult sizes, the braces that were delivered were extra large, and through adjustment they work, one pair the adjuster is around the back, and the other pair it is on the shoulder. As I am only 5' 7", and small adult size would be more useful.
Easy ordering process, fast delivery. Happy with both pairs of braces, although the Union Jack ones are spoiled a bit by having "Made in the USA" in big letters on the leather pad where the braces join at the back.
Excellent quality and service will certainly use again
British Braces is rated 4.74 based on 2,470 reviews