British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews

neill.buchanan@legendgp.co.uk

Tell us how British Braces made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
My husband bought these for me in a lovely girlie pink, there absolute fabulous and do a great job of keeping my biking jeans up and are extremely comfortable.
I would highly recommend.
Invoice #132872

I ordered a pair of braces online which arrived promptly. The braces were not as described and I chose to return them via Royal Mail (I had to pay extra to return the goods) and request a refund, which I am entitled to do.

I have sent numerous emails and have tried to contact the British Braces customer services team to understand if, and when, I am I going to be receiving my full refund. I have so far been unable to speak with anyone at the company and have not received any e-mails in regards to a refund. The company is completely ignoring refund requests which now means it is operating outside UK and EU consumer law. They are knowingly doing so, which is substantiated by the claims on their website that they are not currently processing refunds. However, it also states they are still OPEN (I use capitals because they have chose to on their website) for business and dispatching new orders.

What they are doing here is using customers money as a free 'loan' as working capital during the Covid-19 lockdown rather than financing their business externally and properly. This is at the expense of their customers and it is a disgusting, illegal and immoral business practice. You're not being clever and business 'smart', you are acting like crooks.

Now, I do not normally write reviews (this is the first in a few years) but I can see one of two things on their review page which has annoyed me.
1. This is happening to many other people.
2. They seem to be receiving an increasing amount of 5 star reviews which either means business is thriving (shame on you for not paying refunds) or they are fake reviews.

Mark Roberts, Paul Robinson and Ian Thomson are Directors of the parent company - Think Print Ltd. I suggest that you all e-mail these employees directly should you have an enquiry regarding the non payment of a refund. This is a time when people are really feeling the pinch and to be exploited by a company who not only try and sell you a product which is 'not as described' but then insist on keeping your money is outrageous behaviour

If they do not respond to your request then please do, as I have done, request your card provider to retrieve the funds Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. This will mean British Braces bank will also charge them for the privilege.

I have also notified the Consumer Ombudsman and Martin Lewis because openly flaunting consumer law like this and it affecting so many consumers is crazy. I am waiting for them to be in contact.
excellent braces we will order more asap
Sally Clark
Great service and excellent product at reasonable prices
Very prompt service, i cant comment on the braces as they were a gift.
Good choice, good quality, good service. Now my 'go to' place for braces
Good quality brace, exactly as described and quick delivery. Would recommend.
Very impressed with the service-braces arrived quickly, communication was excellent and love the braces! Would definitely buy from this company again.
Exactly what my husband wanted.
My husband loved these braces. They are strong enough to wear with work trousers yet very comfortable because they are wide.
Very happy with my order! Arrived very quickly. The braces are good quality. I’ve bought them as a birthday present for someone and I’m sure they’ll love them.
These braces are excellent, fun to look at and certainly the only ones that keep the trousers in place. Would highly reccomend
God quality and great service. Thanks
Delivered on time. Comfortable to wear,
Excellent product, will use same if required in future
We brought these as a present for our builder - he was absolutely thrilled with them. We were really pleased with the really good quality, and also the robustness of the clips.
Great braces and prompt delivery. Excellent value for money.
Arrived very promptly (within a couple of days). Very impressed with the braces, they are so strong and dependable! My husband is so glad about the strong clasps as his previous ones kept pinging off. He wears work trousers with lots of heavy things in so they are really good for that.
British Braces won’t let you down.
David Kert
The braces are just the job.
British Braces is rated 4.70 based on 1,642 reviews