British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
These braces are very good quality -plus the elastic is lovely and soft and strong -also the grips/clasps are very strong - so all in all I am very happy with these braces ,
Very good braces and very quick delivery.
great sturdy braces - top quality - fast delivery
Excellent product
The item was delivered promptly and makes the wearing of trousers more comfortable than a belt
They work okay
They were given to a young lady as a present and she was ecstatic 🤩 about them, loved them
Excellent service - great to find just the right braces at a good price and with quick delivery. Very happy and will be a returning customer
Just the job, keeps my trouser up.
Excellent product, quick and prompt service from ordering to delivery
Excellent value and extremely comfortable. I intend to purchase a second pair.
Excellent product. Very prompt delivery with no hassle.
Good prompt delivery. Quality of product good. But sent the wrong size. I didn't return them as I needed them to wear for my mother's funeral.
Lol. Very robust
Easy to order online - excellent quality and speedy service - I will most certainly be using British Braces again.
Had and used the product before and ordered more pairs which came promptly and air to be every bit as good as previous ones. It would be nice to have a " mid way"option for the clamp/trouser attachment. I find the smallest a bit flimsy and the heavy duty ones, which I have, can be aggressive/damaging to ones trousers.
After wasting £££££s buying braces that weren't up to the job I turned in desperation to British Braces. I went for the heavy duty range and they are fabulous, not a single ping after weeks of wear.
Ordered heavy duty braces for work trousers, delivered in super fast time, great quality and perfect for the job.
Great service. Prompt delivery and more importantly good quality.
very /smart & do the job