British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews

neill.buchanan@legendgp.co.uk

Tell us how British Braces made you happy
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Braces hold up my trousers great, no more builders bum on show from me
The best braces I have ever bought. Well made, great design and sturdy.
Great value, very good quality and fast delivery.
What can I said as usually very good service
Very happy with the quality of the braces and the service received. By no means the cheapest but they will last many times longer than cheap pairs
Needed some heavy duty braces to hold up my Bull-It motorcycle jeans, which tend to hang too low, even with a big leather belt on. British Braces have a great selection of plain and patterned heavy duty & motorcycle braces, and it was child’s play to select and pay for a pair online, and I received them by 1st class post a few days later in perfect condition. The braces are well made with strong, snap-action claws and a neat leather connection piece at the back where the braces meet. Great quality at a good price, and they look good on me; what more could I ask for!
Perfect service, thankyou
Having constantly kept hitching my motorcycle jeans up these are just the job I’m really pleased with them.
Great braces and speedy delivery. Would recommend
Very stylish braces also a prompt delivery service.
braces arrived promptly and seem to be of very good quality
Excellent product, good quality, and excellent service. Highly recomended.
I couldn't get the correct size of braces in any nearby stores but British Braces sell exactly what I have been after. Great quality and price and were delivered promptly. Will definitely purchase more in the nearby future!
The side fastening braces are great for the ladies, I wish I’d found these years ago, not only for use with motorbike trousers but for general use too.
Strong fasteners and wide straps, very robust.
Product delivered promptly and exactly as described. Great product at a great price, very happy to do business with British Braces again.
Braces arrived promtly and exceeded expectations!
Received the tractor braces in time for my partners birthday. He loves them. Thanks for the excellent service
Good choice on website, quick delivery and delighted with the braces
I never have any worries when I order British Braces. I know I can rely on the quality and service. I can't upload a photo as I sent them to my foster son who lives in a care home I will try and get a picture sent to me, but at the moment the staff priority is to concentrate on
taking care of their residents and keep them safe.
Good quality braces, great choices and first class delivery
British Braces is rated 4.72 based on 1,807 reviews