British Braces Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend British Braces

Tell us how British Braces made you happy

"Amazing quality and the clips are very strong and durable. Delighted with purchase"
"The service was excellent. The braces are brilliant - with claws that will never let go."
"The website was easy, and fun to navigate. I placed the order and it was despatched immediately, within the hour I think! Delivered speedily too and the products are great!"
"Really great service, turned up sooner than I expected. Braces are exactly what I wanted. Couldn’t be better. Cheers Ian"
"My order arrived promptly and nicely packed and the braces inside were top quality. This is the 2nd pair I've bought from you and I am 100% certain that there'll be a lot more in the near future Many thanks Roger Levett"
"Service an£ product quality both good."
"although I hadn't asked for express delivery, the braces arrived the following morning, which was excellent, the braces are very long the adjusters sit on my shoulders and the material has no elasticity which I thought was a default property of braces, however I wore them today and found them to be quite comfortable, I have visited other suppliers' sites and find that these were quite expensive"
"Ordered heavy duty braces, very good quality but as I needed them for my cycling long lycra leggings the claw type fasteners were not suitable. Posted saturday received a refund on thursday including postage! Excellent result."
"At last I found real braces.... comfortable ...good clasps ...and delivery as promised."
"How do I remove the stains from the black leather components of the white braces? The white braces I’ve purchased in the past have had white leather components which are great when wearing a white tuxedo and didn’t leave a residue due to perspiration. I needs a new set as the brass clasps were rusting on the white elastic. Thanks Anthony"
"just the job. perfect and very comfortable"
"Great Service, Great Product, Great Price, A Quality Item."
"well made & dose the job."
"Excellent service. Came next day, very satisfied with the braces. I would recommended you and you're product to anyone."
"Good quality and very quick delivery"
"I buy these braces for my husband who uses them for work. They are exceptionally high standard. I have now ordered three pairs and been extremely satisfied with all of them. Would highly recommend."
"just brilliant loads better than I had imagagined they would be very very pleased would recommend to anybody"
"Excellent products. Reasonable postage charges. Trouble free interaction. Thanks."
"Good stuff quickly received"
"Due to minor surgery on a hip cyst, I could not wear a belt for a few weeks, so I ordered a set of braces from you. Delivery and postal information on the braces was excellent and I received the package on the second day after ordering. I have never worn braces, but since receiving them I have found them very comfortable, and fully intend to become a regular wearer"
British Braces is rated 4.63 based on 987 reviews