British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
I bought two pairs of braces for my Dad. The delivery was prompt, arrived sooner than I expected. The quality of the braces is excellent. My Dad is very pleased with them, he said they are sturdy and very comfortable to wear. Would definitely recommend your company for braces.
Excellent product this is my second pair of braces good quality and delivery is very good would recommend this company with pleasure
Nice braces (rather over the top for my use really) but I wouldn't have bought them if I'd known they weren't made in the UK.
Great job. You won't lose your trousers with these.
This is the second pair of braces I've bought from British Braces. Just thought I needed a space pair, both of which I'm very happy with.
Got these for my partner and he is very pleased with them. Arrived very quickly, so all good 🥰
Prompt and accurate order delivery. The braces are good quality.
Excellent service Excellent delivery time Excellent product
Very good, best I have ever had
Very good product. Robust
Prompt delivery, three pairs of braces all looked great quality. I returned because I accidentally ordered men's size. My first time ordering braces for trousers which are too big but they didn't suit me unfortunately
My braces are too short. There didn't seem to be any choice of size (one size only) and for the taller, larger man, they are not long enough.
I bought 2 pairs of your motorcycle braces; "suspenders" which, surprisingly, were made at the decades old "Suspender Factory of San Francisco, inc." They are, to say the least, amazing!! 2"inches wide. I will wear them to "suspend" my heavy duty moleskin trousers. John Wayne must have designed these.
Great selection and efficient service. A must visit site for braces wearers.
Yours was the most incredibly poor service I have received in my 87 years !
Brilliant service great bracers very happy with your service and of course great to be from the UK. I wish you would stock bracers/ suspenders with the dog leash belt loop like our American cousins adopt I have a few pairs bought from the US and I think they would be a good alternative I think you should embrace ( see what I did there)👍😊
Many thanks for your first class service, prompt delivery and excellent product.
Delivered promptly and the braces are strong and functional so far.
Well made, choice of fixings (button or clip), strong clips when used. All in all a very good product.
Happy brother....just what he wanted he tells me. Didn’t see them myself as they went direct but he was 100% happy!
British Braces is rated 4.73 based on 2,128 reviews