British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Comfortable, well-fitting with a range of colours. Good value
Perfect, thanks you
Next day delivery, superb quality braces. Very satisfied.
The rating above refers mainly to the speed and efficiency of the purchasing procedures. As far as the product goes, so far so good, but I won't know for some months whether they pass the vital test (which other products I have tried have failed) of maintaining their grip).
They're brilliant. Last order was for an old man in our village who wanted to know where I got mine & asked if I would order some for him as he couldn't "do the internet".
The braces were fine but the metal buttons were difficult to attach and broke easily.
Absolutely brilliant.
The airport braces I have had from you are spot on, comfortable and stylish. I have passed two pairs on to my brothers!
Superb high strength braces ideal for my work trousers. Very strong clips. Very good value compared to the overpriced and weak braces in the shops. Will be buying another pair soon.
I purchased two sets of braces, the Heavy Duty, in Camo and Fly Fishing Patterns, as I am a keen Angler and wear Cargo Trousers with all sorts of kit in the pockets. I also wear these under my Waders when Trout Fishing on the River Derwent in Derbyshire. These are the best braces that I have ever bought, strong clips, wide straps and excellent quality. There's nothing worse when wading than your under trousers start to slip down when in the middle of the river up to my chest. Am recommending them to all my fishing friends. Vic Beresford, Derbyshire.
Braces were as one would expect, but the button studs were made from an inferior metal that simply could not do the job. I returned them to the seller but heard nothing further.A sad and costly experience.
delivered on time. Exactly what we wanted, very pleased. will order again, thank you
Excellent service from the staff at British Braces. The real test of any organisation is how they cope when things don’t go quite right. I was having trouble completing the transaction online, but unlike on some sites which keep you going around in a circle, until you finally go insane, there was an actual phone number to ring. I dialled the number and I got straight through to a real human being. No endless menus — no infuriating music — no robot voice telling me how patient I was being. The lady who answered was very helpful and we completed the purchase on the phone. The braces, which are excellent, arrived in the post the next day.
Excellent service and braces wrre just what I wanted. Thank you
5Star.My husband is very pleased with his braces and wants my to order any pair.
Dandy braces that look great and do the job. A1 service and delivery too!
The braces were sent quickly and well packaged. The braces themselves are well made with really good clips. I have been wearing them for a few days now and find them comfortable and doing good job of supporting my trousers. First rate company and product
Very well satisfied
Very good, did the job
These braces are greatly loved by my husband. They are tough & practical. Very good product. Thank you.
British Braces is rated 4.74 based on 2,199 reviews