British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Ordered and received Hunter braces in green for my husband.
Hadn’t ordered from British Braces before but was not disappointed.
Website is lovely and ordering is simple. Braces delivered promptly
Very pleased with them. Excellent quality and fit.
Great for next years Xmas presents.
Great quality, quick delivery.
Good quality good service with next day delivery
At last a pair of men’s braces that work! Wide straps, wonderful metal grips, good selection of patterns and colours. Don’t go anywhere else, just buy another pair as the old ones wear out.
Strong clips but a softer material for the brace helps me to reduce shoulder and back strain but most importantly it keeps my trousers up! Just a little tummy mind you!
Prompt service received braces quickly. Good quality and service at reasonable price
Good selection of colours and widths etc. Bought three pairs but have only worn one so far but very happy with them.
order delivered as promised very pleased.
Service was excellent, sent very quickly and the braces are perfect thank you.
Ordered from the website. Braces arrived in a couple of days. Very happy. Would recommend.
Quality is good, clip fixings are very strong and the look is perfect. My only minus point is the sizing, they were classed as ‘one size’ and they are a bit short
My dad was very happy with his presant. I would definitely buy again from you. A very efficient service. Thankyou
Arrived in good time and are doing the job. Quality is fine.
Brought these braces as a Birthday present for my dad, he loves them and says they are his posh ones! Very well made and they arrived in good time from when I ordered them. Will definitely use your company again and will recommend you.
Most excellent and bright orange too. Completes outfit perfectly.
Bought the braces as a present for my husband. He was really pleased with them.
Easy to deal with and quick service.
Lightning quick delivery. Precisely what I ordered. All strapped in.
The two pairs of black plastic San Francisco Suspenders I ordered came promptly and used straightaway. They are just what I wanted, easy to use, comfortable and cool!
Great quality, fast delivery