Britannia Quickmove Reviews

Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Friendly and efficient
Thank you so much for the review!
Y
The Team (Peter (Manager), Shane, Glenn and Tom)) who helped with the move were unbelievably helpful, calm, cheerful and very accommodating.

We hope very much that for our next phase of moving from storage to the new build will also include the same team so that with their knowledge of the packing - we might be able to repeat the process in reverse!!

Thank you to all concerned.
No problem at all! We are so happy that you had such great feedback about the team and we have passed this onto them.
I was shocked by your lack of professionalism
A dozen items, from a £2000 ornamental urn to a glass table top, were broken or badly damaged through careless packing and handling
Having paid £10,000 for my move I rightfully expected more
I would never recommend you to anyone
Hi Mrs Smith, I am sorry to hear this, unfortunately you chose to move on your house insurance. As such I believe you have spoken to our office and have come to an agreement to reimburse you for some of your loss. Once again please accept our apologies for the issues you have faced with your move.
From our initial contact right through to the delivery the service has been fantastic. Steve and John who delivered our stuff early and unloaded in 30 degree heat were really nice, efficient and hard working. I would recommend Britannia to anyone who wanted to move their belongings with confidence
Thank you Mr Tatman, its always more tricky on a hot day but our guys are always happy to rise to the challenge! We hope you are enjoying your new home!
We didn’t receive all of the service that we were promised and as a result a lot of our things got dirty during the move . Our brand new super king mattress was not covered at any point and was covered in dust and large black marks. Our clothes were not put in to a box but instead carried around with them on the hanging rail and again collected a lot of dirt therefore had to be dry cleaned ( my partners expensive jacket ) along with some of my tops.
When putting the bed back together they did not put the headboard on right which meant it had to be forced in and has split the wood slightly . The metal hanging on the back of my mirror was bent in half . I don’t feel like very much care was taken at all and even though the 2 men moving us meant well ( hence why we were to embarrassed to say anything at the time ,especially when presented with a form and they are stood right over you ) I felt that there was no care taken . The language one used was extremely inappropriate- please feel free to call me and I will go in to more depth about that one! And the constant cigarette breaks meant that it was an extremely stressful day for us . What should have been a simple quick move was certainly dragged out. If you would to discuss anything further please give me a call on 07768 261460
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us today Mrs Lawson about your move and the issues you faced.

We are very sorry that your move wasn't up to our usual very high standard and we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused.

We hope that our gesture of paying to get your mattress cleaned has helped to resolve the matter.
Excellent service from packing the whole house to removals to our new property. Friendly, efficient and took great care of our furniture and belongings.
Lovely care package when moving in, so thoughtful and useful. Also very speedy collection of used packaging. Office staff are quick to help should you have any queries.

We would definitely recommend this company and use them again.
Thank you Mrs Thompson, we really appreciate your kind review and complimentary words about our service!
I'm very grateful to Britannia for working out a way of carrying out my house move at short notice and for the superb and friendly service they supplied
We always try to accommodate even last minute requests where we can at Britannia Quickmove. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Britannia Quickmove have recently packed and moved into storage the contents of my home. Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend them. First class service!
A First Class Service, thank you very much for giving us this positive feedback.
Fast and efficient service
Thank you for the great review.
Great service; very flexible on a short notice date change and the team of Packers were polite, careful with our goods and worked like Trojans
Wow, that's a lovely 5 star review, thank you.
Very efficient and helpful. We liked the local element and they took good care of our things with useful advice on how to transport the more difficult items. Would definitely recommend
Fabulous! Its always great to hear that you appreciate the local removal companies who know Wiltshire like the back of their hand. Thank you for recommending us.
A really excellent removal service, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to help us. It was a really hot day but the guys just got on with it and did a fantastic job. They packed everything perfectly and not a thing was broken or misplaced. Thank-you so much.
Thank you Mrs Sturrock for leaving us this review! Its always tricky in the heat but our removal guys will do what it takes to get the job done!
A fantastic company who supported my move even when I was thousands of miles away. Effective and caring about my house contents and so helpful
In all of the details that stress you out when moving
Yey, another 5 star review from one of our customers - thank you for taking the time out of your day to recommend us. We will pass your feedback onto the guys!
The team at Britannia Quickmove couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. The whole process from quote to removal was completely stress free.
Phew, great news! Its always such a stressful time but we are happy that you were pleased with every aspect of your move. We hope new customers will put trust in us thanks to honest feedback like yours.
arrived when agreed and were pleasant to deal with
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are happy that you are pleased with our service!
The team worked really hard. Really treated our stuff as if it was their own.
Thank you for letting us know Mr Davis, thats such wonderful feedback. Our team take great pride in their moves.
The team worked very well together. They were helpful , polite and , as usual, treated our possessions with utmost care.
We would certainly recommend Britannia Qiuckmove.
Thank you Mrs Martin, we are so happy to hear that the move went well and that you are happy.
The guys were superb. Worked very hard and remained cheerful throughout!
Thats the main thing, isn't it Mr Mander! Thank you for the 5 star review!
Carl and Sam gave such a fantastic service I couldn’t ask for two lovely men that went the extra mile for me to help me on my house move . They made it so unstressed and worked very hard , I hope your very proud of them both there a credit to your team thank you so much miss Karen benton
Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review, we have passed the feedback onto the Removal Guys! We hope you have been enjoying your new home.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews