The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
Read The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews
Ian was very helpful and professional in helping me remove squirrels from my loft and I would recommend him without question.
Prompt service very pleasant staff. Able to ask questions keeping fingers crossed that problem is solved.
I would highly recommend this firm to anyone. Prompt response, and utterly professional and thorough in their methods.
Your Pest Controller was very good indeed and checked our property thoroughly and baited on each visit, we are very pleased with your service.
I have used this company for work and home on several occasions now and I wouldn't use anyone else. They are professional, on-time, knowledgable and fairly priced.
Very helpful team offering advice and successful removal of pest
Responsive from the get go and always arrived punctually. Great communication throughout. Fully recommend.
I would recommend the Bristol Pest Company to anyone who is worried about the treatment of pests, especially rats. The team are professional, knowledgeable and immediately put me at ease. They made a thorough assessment of the problem and a proposed a robust treatment plan. The customer service was excellent and the team were very helpful in proposing builders to help fix the problem.
Ian was extremely knowledgable as well as being personable. Very impressed ***** 🙂
Having battled with rodent infestation for 12 years and several pest control companies not being able to solve the problem, my son found The Bristol Pest Controller online. From the 1st visit Ian was positive he could solve this. By the 2nd visit he found the entry/exit using tracking dust. No one has ever used this method before. I am now taking steps to eliminate these pests permanently.
Very efficient. Great communication Thank you for sorting problem in two visits
Excellent service
excellent service. polite and very efficient.
Very good service, professional
Definitely recommend...
Excellent service, very helpful and it was easy to organise. Ian was very courteous and efficient.
Excellent service and great communication
Only just started the contract but so far so good. Professional dealings with setting everything up.
We have used The Bristol Pest Controller for over a year now. Our staff always complement us as to how professional and courteous they are and the work is to a very high standard
I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone
We’ve had a problem with rats on and off for some years now. Ian arrived at the date and time arranged and was professional knowledgeable, patient and thorough. He explained to us what he needed to do and got on with it.
He did the job well and gave us some good advice on his last visit.
I can recommend this company unreservedly.
He was a great guy, arrived on time, and dealt with the wasps nest - no problems, very pleased.
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 535 reviews