Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Reviews

Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Jennifer
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Ella
Brilliant course. I have left the course with an in depth understanding of the treatment and feel confident to carry out derma planing facials. I am so impressed I've already booked another course!!
Had the most amazing week , filled me with so much confidence to get out there by myself and already have people booking in ! Met some lovely people who I’ll be in contact with forever Lucy was incredible And Tracy was absolutely amazing and has filled me with so much confidence going forward . Wouldn’t of changed who I decided to go for, for the world ! All girls super welcoming and such a lovely atmosphere. Thankyou all so much❤️
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I done my eFile course with Tracey and left with so much confidence to use it and on how to use it, would highly recommend!
I just finished the nail tech course and then did the e filing course and I loved every second of it! All the girls that work there were so so lovely and welcoming from the minute I stepped foot inside. Day one with Lucy was hands on from the get go which was great and she was lovely. Then the rest of the week with Tracey, again was always hands on learning by doing and she was also so lovely and patient. I never ever thought I could pick up what I’ve learnt within a week but I did because of the amazing ladies teaching the courses. I couldn’t recommend this place enough. I will be coming back to do the nail art course and I cannot wait ❤️ Massive thank you from me - you are all amazing!
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 24th July 2021 Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I attended the Nail technician 4 day course and had the best time. The trainers, Lucy and Tracey are excellent, knowledgeable and patient and will also go over parts again if you aren’t sure. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere and felt very comfortable on the course regardless of existing experience. Thank you for an amazing experience and support to get my qualification.
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Most of the lesson was hands on which I prefer. My tutor Cassie was amazing and a very knowledgeable young lady. The lady at the reception dest was very welcoming and made me feel at ease straight away. I would say Bristol nail and beauty training school is a very nice place to study. Thank you all.
I have recently completed the lash & brow shape and tinting course. It was amazing - loved it!! Everyone is so friendly and make you feel at home and at ease. I would recommend to anyone wanting to learn in the beauty industry! This was my 3rd course I have done at the Bristol nail & beauty training school and wouldn’t ever look anywhere else if I want to expand my beauty services even more!!
I have recently completed the nail technician/e filing course and really recommended it. The tutors and all the staff are absolutely fantastic. Not only are they so knowledgeable and clearly passionate about what they do, but they make you feel confident, and like a good friend. I suffer from anxiety yet they made me comfortable, confident, as if anything is possible. I'm really excited to start on my career journey, all thanks to Bristol Nail and Beauty
The best experience from start to finish!! My tutor Tracy was so kind and lovely and made me feel at ease. I was really nervous but the whole week was so much fun,! Fran, Abbie, Lilly and the others were also so friendly and kind. I didn’t want the week to be over and will definitely be booking more courses :)
Would really recommend, really enjoyed the course and was such a nice friendly atmosphere! Will definitely look at doing more courses here 😊
I did the luxury gel manicure and pedicure course with Lucy and she was absolutely fab, made you feel so at ease and confident in knowing you can go off on your own and start your new career. The salon/school was beautiful, for anyone thinking of it just do it you won’t regret it!! Thank you so much again.
I really enjoyed my day and feel that the course I taught really well.
such lovely girls, honestly made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. i learned so much and had so many good tips and pointers i can now use! feel really knowledgable after doing this course and the team were just so lovely. would 100% recommend.
Absolutely loved the course! Amazing teacher! Was so easy to the pick up the methods! Thank you very much!
I recently completed my Brow Technician Course with Ashley! She is a fantastic teacher and made me feel so confident to go out and perform this treatment on my clients. Every question I asked was answered and I left feeling full on knowledge about the treatment. The Training School itself is fab, it’s clean and professional and everyone who works there is so friendly and welcoming. Wouldn’t hesitate to book another course with them.
I had the best week, Tracy and Lucy were so encouraging and lovely! Their energy is so special and makes the course so enjoyable. I learned so much and have left with a lot of confidence. Such a cute little salon and everyone is so welcoming
I recently took the gel polish manicure & pedicure 1 day course and had the best day! Lucy put us all at ease and was very helpful during the day. The whole experience was relaxed yet engaging, and I came away with the confidence I need to set up as a mobile nail tech. Thanks so much.
Another amazing course completed with Bristol Nail & Beauty Training course. I did the full nail course last Jan. Fran has been a continued support always happy to answer any questions - I did the Henna Brow stylist course with her yesterday and it was great, really comfortable atmosphere, great deliverance and I left feeling confident. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 4th June 2021 Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Went on a microdermabrasion course and couldn’t recommend them enough, excellent course!
I really enjoyed the classic makeup course, it was well run and Abbie was fantastic as I was really nervous however she made me feel good about what I was doing. I plan to practice on friends and family until I am confident enough. I plan to come back and do a facial course, the bridal make up and hair and nails in the future, best getting saving as I wouldn't want to go anywhere else 😀
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School is rated 4.98 based on 121 reviews