Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Reviews

Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Bethany
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Bethany
My trainer Ash was amazing she made me feel so comfortable and is the reason I really enjoyed my experience on the lash tech course I feel like I have learned so much and that I am still supported after my course and that if I do need any help Ash said I can always drop her a message 💓
I really enjoyed my time here. Courses are in depth, trainers are friendly, motivating and very knowledgeable. I undertook a nail tech course and I am leaving feeling confident to go out working.
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 18th May 2022
I was very nervous on arrival on the morning of my course but Lucy soon made me feel at ease and comfortable. I would love to return at some point and do some further training. 5*
A brilliant day with Georgia learning Indian Head Massage. Small group which was very nice. Thoroughly recommend this course.
What a day 😍, Ashleigh was an absolute star and made me feel at ease with the new techniques. She was very informative and very friendly . I’ll be back soon for the Russian lash course . Thanks again Bristol Nail & Beauty School
I absolutely loved my experience doing the nail technician course. I am definitely going to be booking on to more courses! The staff are lovely and I highly recommend the course and cannot wait to come back and do some more!
I really enjoyed the luxury gel manicure & pedicure course. I felt comfortable the whole time and the groups are a really good size so it’s not too overwhelming. Really enjoyed it and feel much more confident in doing nails now! Lucy was amazing gave us a lot of one to one attention too.
I had the best time at Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, i was put at ease straight away. Ashleigh our trainer was so thorough and patient, i will definitely booking more courses.
I had a brilliant afternoon doing the threading course. The teacher was really friendly and made me feel at ease. I felt confident in what I had learnt when I left. We were also treated to a welcome gift bag and given a hot drink when we went in. I am going back to do another course and looking forward to it
Very lovely training centre. Really friendly and welcoming environment and people. The reflexology course tutor was fab, lots of detailed info and easy to learn. Will definitely be doing more courses here. Thanks Bristol Nail and Beauty 😊
Very good training and lovely atmosphere xx
Could not recommend this training school enough. I enjoyed every minute of my time there and I learnt so much! The staff were all lovely, helpful and so welcoming! I will 100% be returning for more training. So professional and a really friendly environment to train in. Thanks ladies!!
I took part in the acrylic extentions course ran by Tracy Sampson. I couldn't fault the course at all it was incredibly beneficial to me and Tracy is such a great trainer. Nothing was ever too much and she made sure we were all happy before moving onto next steps etc. Thankyou so much, I will be definitely booking another course in the future ❤
I attended the classic lash extension course which was ran by Ashleigh. I was very nervous but as soon as I walked through the door I felt at ease. Everyone was so lovely and welcoming! When I didn’t get the hang of it straight away Ashleigh reassured me and helped me to correct my technique. I can’t wait to come back to do another course!
Loved the place it was clean and professional and had a very welcoming vibe to it overall, the staff were so lovely and made me feel so comfortable when being there, ash was so helpful and nice when I did my lash course with her I couldn’t of asked for better. Will definitely be comming back to do more courses, love this place !
Always have the best time at Bristol nail and beauty school! Make you feel so welcome, amazing training, will forever come here! Thank you! Xx
The staff are so friendly, Shannon is an Amazing Teacher and a credit to the school, I had no hair experience but she mad it so easy for me to pick up. I loved every second of my time learning new things.
I had the best experience on my hair extension training course. Shannon was an amazing teacher very professional and really taught her craft well. The other lady's at the training school were very friendly and welcoming. 10/10
Absolutely loved my course. Iv just completed the 5 method hair extensions. Shannon was an amazing teacher, she definitely knows her stuff. So thank you. I loved how the classes are small. I feel that way you get more from your money and teacher. I would definitely use this company for any other qualifications I may decide on at a later date.
Excellent trainer! Would highly recommend. Everyone is really welcoming. I learnt so much from the Indian Head Massage trainer, she explains things well and caters to different learning styles. Loved the goodie bag! Gained my certificate and feel confident to practice. Thank you for such a interesting, informative and fun day 😊
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 23rd February 2022