BrightHouse Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend BrightHouse
08AM
8AM
Click Here

Tell us how BrightHouse made you happy

"Absolutely Shocking. We ordered a sofa on the website on the Saturday and requested it to be delivered on a Friday 2 weeks later as this was the only dates they could offer. I received a call from the service centre on the Monday who said that they could make the delivery the coming Friday which was ideal for us. My wife managed to get her last days holiday at short notice for the Friday and we arranged for our old sofa to be taken away Thursday night. By 2pm on the Friday the delivery still hadn't arrived so my wife called the Crawley store to get an ETA. They told her that the delivery has been cancelled and moved to Tuesday the following week. NOBODY HAD CONTACTED US WITH THIS INFORMATION. We contacted the store again and explained that we could not take Tuesday off work and that was not acceptable. To make things worse my wife is registered disabled and she has nowhere to sit down except from a dinning chair until Tuesday. They contacted the service centre and told us that there is nothing that they could do for us as they don't deliver at the weekends. They told me to contact Customer Complaints and they will be able to resolve the matter. I logged the complaint with Customer Complaints and they told me that there is nothing they can do and I need to get the store to arrange something. To be honest I wish I had never ordered the thing now."
Are you BrightHouse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Brighthouse is a joke with no refund policy only in exceptional circumstances and they decide what is exceptional there furniture is cheap rubbish made as cheap as possible to make a profit I bought a bed from them with in 10 months it broke they bogged the fit and will not pay me back every penny so far Dont touch unless you want to lose ur money"
BrightHouse is rated 2.13 based on 8 reviews