Bridebook Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bridebook

About Bridebook: Bridebook is your one and only FREE online wedding planner. We have a range of tools from search, budgeting, guestlist to checklist, all you need to help you plan your big wedding day. Try us out today!

hello@bridebook.co.uk

How would you rate Bridebook ?

"I honestly had no idea where to even begin. We happened to come across bridebook and I now feel completely in control. Could use a table plan option thoug5."
"This is a great site for wedding planning. It keeps you on course and at any moment you can see your guest list, assess the cost and make plans. It is so nice to have all the vendors organized in one place. Our recent planning frequently required one vendor to contact another and it was so nice to have it all on my phone through the website. Thanks ."
"Bridebook's the greatest wedding planner my wife and I could have hoped for! After a couple stressful weeks of contacting venues, caterers etc, panicking we wouldn't be able to pull off our wedding, a friend recommended bridebook. it's made pulling off the wedding of our dreams a walk in the park!"
"Have been planning my wedding for a few months now and this website has literally been the biggest help. Everything from venue selection to dress tips. My fiancé and I can't wait for next year!"
"The Bridebook website is an absolute first class idea and has made managing my wedding planning so much easier. It has a huge variety of top class venues that have been sourced with top quality photos so you can get a feel for the venues as you look. The website is so intuitive, it really takes nothing at all to navigate which is a relief whilst planning such a huge event. The webpage has managed to encompass every aspect of wedding planning so that I never lost track of things like budgets, venues and guest lists. I would recommend Bridebook to anyone looking to plan a wedding; it has truly made the experience a lot more simple and its totally free!"
"Bridebook is perfect for wedding planning, it's so helpful having everything in one place! Completely takes the stress away!"
"Bridebook has been a game changer when planning my wedding. It is great to have so many options available to me in one place, allowing me to organise myself much more efficiently, the shortlisting tool is fantastic. The overall feel of Bridebook is brilliant and the experience is definitely positive. It has made the daunting wedding organising process enjoyable. I highly recommend this platform to any bride."
"Bridebook is brilliant! Not only does it explain the endless steps of wedding planning but it also allows you to collate them all in one place! What i especially like the budgetting function which lets you keep track of al you're spending - it gives you the peace of mind that you're not getting carried away with yourself!"
"I have been using Bridebook for my upcoming nuptials and it has been a complete lifesaver! So easy to navigate, the tips are amazing and seeing all the venues in the locations I want to get married in has saved me so much time!"
"All of our dream venues in one place, with all the info and pics. Have been planning and dreaming about the big day (next spring!), and Bridebook has made it seriously easy - many hours spent on the expert advice section! Thoroughly recommended"
"I love using Bridebook for wedding planning! The search engine is the best in the UK! I was able to contact many venues at once with all the information I needed. Highly recommended for any bride to be!"
"Bridebook has been a great help while we've been planning our wedding. Everything is in one place and we can access all the information anytime we want. Researching venues etc. is also made really easy, because all the information necessary is here already and we don't have to go searching for them separately. An absolute time-saver. Superb website!"
"Such a great site! I got engaged 3 months ago and couldn't imagine planning my wedding without it now. Big relief to have something like this to keep you on track in the hectic wedding planning days!"
"Clear, accessible site with an appealing design. Great, valuable tools and advice articles with engaging content."
"The site is fun and intuitive - it made planning my wedding a breeze! So amazing to have my wedding suppliers and wedding planning tools all in one place."
"Bridebook really helped me plan my wedding by providing some amazing tools that made it so easy for me to manage my wedding expenses and guestlist. Using Bridebook has saved me so much time over the course of my wedding planning, I highly recommend it."
"Bridebook is great - we had a venue in mind that wasn't close to our house, and Bridebook's search facility made it really easy to find all the other suppliers we needed in the local area. Can't recommend it enough."
"Can't say enough good things about Bridebook! I discovered it completely by chance on facebook and now am using it almost every day to help with my planning. I've been quite worried about staying on top of planning and budgeting while also working a full time job, but Bridebook has been so easy to use and has such great tools (love the interactive checklist!) that it hasn't really been a problem. Love it!"
"Bridebook is full of useful tips and articles about planning your big day! I frequently find myself flipping to another article full of useful questions to ask a supplier, browsing real weddings or seeking advice on writing speeches! The shortlist tab saves all the suppliers you love while the handy budget tool allows you to keep on track! My favourite feature is the checklist, it's got everything covered and links you to the advice pages as you go! All combined in an easliy excessable format that's super easy to navigate! Thanks bridebook, what an awesome website!"
"A developing website that are willing to listen to your ideas about expanding and improving, this website is quickly becoming my go to place to help me plan one of the most important days of my life. It has handy tools that keep you on track of budget and what needs to be done in which month. Tons of hints and tips to read and watch and a growing list of suppliers to find out about."
Bridebook is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!