Bray & Bray Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Bray & Bray
07AM
7AM

About Bray & Bray : Bray & Bray is a regional law firm committed to providing a high-quality legal service across a wide range of practice areas. Through making and sustaining close long-term relationships with both our commercial and private clients we are able to understand their needs and help them realise their business and personal objectives.<br /> We have an extensive regional network with over 40 lawyers practising from offices in Leicester, Market Harborough and Hinckley.

gemason@braybray.co.uk

Spa Place, 36-42 Humberstone Road,

Tell us how Bray & Bray made you happy

Telephone
"Philip Baldwin made us very welcome and he was excellent at explaining thing to us. We were given options and all were put in "layman" terms which made the whole experience so much easier for us. Would recommend them to anyone. The service was exceptional."
Are you Bray & Bray ? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bray & Bray receives. Reply Free
"Absolutely awful to deal with. I didnt appoint them, my landlord did for the assignment of lease. It took them months to complete simple transaction. no clear guidelines regarding the process or timescale. They just dragging the simple transaction so that they can charge me more. If I had a choice I would have used another firm. Please note this review is only based on dealing with the commercial team at Bray and Bray."
"Terrible firm. Unacceptable delays in completing work and despite paying the final invoice they have not sent the final paperwork - it’s been months!"
"unacceptable delay settling a simple estate and very poor customer service not doing what they said they would"
"Very bad experience they won't answer the calls left so many voicemail still did not get back was very stressful and very unprofessional would not recommend to anyone"
""I have used Bray & Bray for several different areas of law now and every time I've received an excellent service. I've happily recommended to family members and they were pleased too. A great, all-round law firm, who put the client first whatever the legal issue is.""
"I had a fantastic experience with the buying of my London property with Bray and Bray's Conveyancing Solicitor Lyn Bloore. With Lyn's expert help and 'to the book' legal services I was able to complete the sales from first viewing to completion day in 5 weeks!"
"Amanda who dealt with my conveyancing and her assistant Debbie were brilliant - both very efficient helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I would never use anyone else !!"
"Fantastic service from Bray and Bray Hinckley. Would recommend to others."
"Always deal't with Amanda as known her for many years and the service has always been excellent"
"I used Lisa mohar for a family matter and i cant thank her enough she was so helpful and understanding through out answering any questions i had. I would recommend using lisa to anyone who needs a top class solicitor."
"A very pleasant, trouble free conveyancing. Kept informed at each stage"
"Very helpful and discussed options in detail"
"Fantastic personalised service. Lisa Mohar was a brilliant family solicitor. She always had the time to listen, answer any questions and alleviate any concerns or worries. She was there from start to finish and i would definantly use her again if i needed to."
"Lisa helped and supported me at a very difficult time in my life. I found the service very professional and always put my mind at ease . When I worried about going through the process of divorce and finances. I could not thank them enough for everything they did for me ."
"Amanda Wright at Bray & Bray made the purchase of our holiday cottage in Cornwall effortless and all the conveyancing was handled quickly and efficiently."
"Lovely, supportive team!"
"When we first founded our company, Ian Lewis from Bray & Bray helped us set up all the legal bits and pieces . He made the whole process easy, fast and stress free. Can't recommend enough!"
"Bray & Bray were professional, empathetic and hard-working; I couldn't have asked for a better legal advice. They kept me well informed every step of the way and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you!"
Bray & Bray is rated 4.20 based on 20 reviews