Bray & Bray Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bray & Bray

gemason@braybray.co.uk

Spa Place, 36-42 Humberstone Road,

How would you rate Bray & Bray ?

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bray & Bray in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"unacceptable delay settling a simple estate and very poor customer service not doing what they said they would"
"Very bad experience they won't answer the calls left so many voicemail still did not get back was very stressful and very unprofessional would not recommend to anyone"
""I have used Bray & Bray for several different areas of law now and every time I've received an excellent service. I've happily recommended to family members and they were pleased too. A great, all-round law firm, who put the client first whatever the legal issue is.""
Ellie Caddell
Verified Reviewer
"I had a fantastic experience with the buying of my London property with Bray and Bray's Conveyancing Solicitor Lyn Bloore. With Lyn's expert help and 'to the book' legal services I was able to complete the sales from first viewing to completion day in 5 weeks!"
Louise Howarth
Verified Reviewer
"Amanda who dealt with my conveyancing and her assistant Debbie were brilliant - both very efficient helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I would never use anyone else !!"
"Fantastic service from Bray and Bray Hinckley. Would recommend to others."
"Always deal't with Amanda as known her for many years and the service has always been excellent"
"I used Lisa mohar for a family matter and i cant thank her enough she was so helpful and understanding through out answering any questions i had. I would recommend using lisa to anyone who needs a top class solicitor."
"A very pleasant, trouble free conveyancing. Kept informed at each stage"
Gina Blackburn
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful and discussed options in detail"
Scott Southworth
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic personalised service. Lisa Mohar was a brilliant family solicitor. She always had the time to listen, answer any questions and alleviate any concerns or worries. She was there from start to finish and i would definantly use her again if i needed to."
"Lisa helped and supported me at a very difficult time in my life. I found the service very professional and always put my mind at ease . When I worried about going through the process of divorce and finances. I could not thank them enough for everything they did for me ."
Louise MacLellan
Verified Reviewer
"Amanda Wright at Bray & Bray made the purchase of our holiday cottage in Cornwall effortless and all the conveyancing was handled quickly and efficiently."
"Lovely, supportive team!"
"When we first founded our company, Ian Lewis from Bray & Bray helped us set up all the legal bits and pieces . He made the whole process easy, fast and stress free. Can't recommend enough!"
"Bray & Bray were professional, empathetic and hard-working; I couldn't have asked for a better legal advice. They kept me well informed every step of the way and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you!"
Bray & Bray is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews