Brandshop Reviews

Brandshop  Reviews | 25th September 2019
Brandshop  Reviews | 25th November 2019
Brandshop  Reviews | 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
First class service from start to finish. Next day delivery too. Will definitely use again. Great prices too
Lovely company! All delivered safe and promptly! Incredible customer service and great value for money! Looking forward to purchasing again!
Haven't received my order
Hi my wife I and ordered wine on the Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday no problem the whole process very easy and straight forward great service will order again soon.
A hassle free purchase, the wine was lovely and delivered very quickly. I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you.
Great service
Friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. Delighted with my purchase and arrived very quickly. I will be back for another pair of Sketchers trainers. So refreshing to have some one who is really interested in helping a prospective customer. I commend this company for the way they do business.
Thanks so much Marion. I'm really pleased that your new Skechers are suitable for walking Jack the Jack Russell! Stay safe. Best regards, Susan
Excellent Service, Excellent customer service well packed for delivery and excellent choice of wines etc.
Thank you Leslie. Hope you enjoy your wine!
I am very happy with my order and as I am in the nursing profession I am very happy and proud to be wearing the shoes on my first shift at hospital today
We're very pleased that you're happy with your shoes Janet. Thank you for your hard work in hospital just now. Stay safe.
Very good service
Thanks for your comments David. Pleased to be of service!
Top notch service and delectable wine what’s not to like!
Thanks so much for your comments Peter. Glad to be of service again and look forward to your next order!
Good price and quick delivery
All spot on!
Easy to order and rapid delivery. Arrived next day. Excellent service
Great service, quick delivery would highly recommend.
Very impressed with swiftness which my order was dealt with.Packaging of my wine was top notch.Thank you.Will certainly buy from you again.
Secure, fast and friendly service - thank you :-)
Ordered sketchers, great fit and half the price, will definitely recommend Brandshop.
Excellent service arrived before expected date via Royal Mail
Got what I wanted when I wanted it and at a good price - can't ask for more than that.
Brandshop is rated 4.96 based on 163 reviews