Brand Boudoir Reviews

Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 15th June 2017
C?lia Bonnet
Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 12th April 2017
More Photos & Videos
Great prices and delivery quick, Brilliant customer service very helpful and efficient. Will shop again from this shop.
Very responsible seller. Great communication, fast delivery and exchange for a larger size. A real pleasure to deal with. Will definitely buy from Brand Boudoir again!

Thank you so much for everything!
Excellent service, fast delivery! Very pleasant experience.
Excellent service, quick and bag arrived beautifully packaged.
I really love Ash shoes, they are very comfortable to me and brandboudoir have the best competitive price. I have to say that their customer service is always excellent. Very satisfied with the service and products. Thank you!
I've bought a couple of Michael Kors bags from here, all perfect and complete with all tags and guarantee.
A tip is to spend over £100 to get free shipping, when I'm in France, if I spend over 150Euro its free shipping.
Very communicative,

Je vous remercie!
Fantastic customer service, I exchanged a mens trainer and they don't charge delivery to send the new item which is great.
I don't normally write reviews but over the phone they were really polite, I think my work friends have given them quite a few orders since :)
Ordered a pair of Birkenstock sandals. They didn’t arrive so rang - told that my order had been cancelled and an email sent (that I didn’t receive). Was happy to order another pair and asked if they could take off the delivery cost (of £6), Informed that this was not possible. Not great customer care when I have been waiting for the product for over 3 weeks with no correspondence from them.
Really happy with the costumer service.
Amazing comfortable and light.
Great costumer service and better delivery. Really comfy shoes, I plan on getting an extra pair in different colour!
Always so nice yo buy here. Always on time and great price.
The best good service and ship so fast. Good qualilty with good prices. Im so happy with it. Good job!
fast deliveryy
cheap
good quality
I've always been extremely happy with my purchases and their prompt delivery times
I experienced a very good customer service.I recommend this company you’re not going to regret it.👌👌👌
100% recommended Nice and easy website to navigate.
Have purchased a few times from Brandboudoir. The selections on brands are amazing. From ordering online to speedy delivery everything is so smooth. The customer service team are also very friendly & helpful. Definitely going to keep buying!
Fast delivery! Just perfect. Thank you Brandboudoir
Amazing shoes and reasonable price. Everything fine.
Very happy with the service overall and love my Ash runners.
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.84 based on 598 reviews