Brand Boudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brand Boudoir

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

"A. New company to me, selling my favourite brands at the best price. My Ash Scream sandals are definitely the 'real thing' and significantly cheaper than other companies. Service was fast and efficient. Thank you sorrel"
"Excellent service and fabulous and amazing shoes! I have used brandboudoir several times and each time I’ve received professional service and very fast delivery. I will use them again definitely."
"Totally great, very easy making order and navigation on brand boudoir, fast delivery and nice customer service. My Timberland shoes came in good condition and the packing was really well. I love my shoes and I'm happy that I found this website. thanks!"
"Great customer services, next day delivery superfast! they always have my size and usually have the product in stock or available in a short time. Prices are always reasonable and www.brandboudoir.com is easy to navigate around.Janis"
"Wow! Great service! The shoes were delivered next day!! . The packaging was good. Very interesting discounts... some of them are cheaper than Amazon. I advice to everyone this company brand boudoir.com"
"The Brand Boudoir team were extremely helpful in assisting with my query. I purchased a pair of Crime London trainers after the cut off time and I still managed to get them the next day! Will definitely purchase from there again!"
"Recently received a pair of UGG boots on next day delivery service with Brand Boudoir, it was simple and easy, I even got 10% off for my first purchase! Will definitely purchase again from this website!"
"Brand Boudoir has a charming customer service team and great range of products. Small enough that they give full attention to every single order, al my friends have said the same, items refreshing that they actually care about their customers. I recommend them to everyone at work and my family as I like to see small businesses do well! Regards, Charlie x"
"Brand Boudoir has perfect for years that I've used them. Their service team are really polite and everything is simple. I've had exchanged done without any problem with Brand Boudoir and think their policies are fair unlike some bigger websites. Thank you and I hope this helps x"
"I like the products that Brandboudoir stock. The website is clear and helpful. The prices are good, and the delivery and standard of service is excellent. Very happy with everything I have purchased from them."
"The five star rating is for the Brand Boudoir (BB) customer service team. For the DPD courier service which was responsible for delivering my shoes I would give no stars. The BB customer service team were outstanding - extremely responsive and helpful but it is a shame that the delivery service let them down. DPD are utterly incompetent, say that they have attempted to make a delivery when clearly they haven't, etc. Brand Boudoir itself is absolutely fantastic and it would be even more fantastic if it stopped using DPD!"
"Really easy to find and buy what I wanted the delivery time was great really fast packaged really well and my item looked better in the flesh I was really happy and I will definitely use again"
"Excellent service. Next day delivery with a one hour time slot. Very easy to return items. I 'll be ordering again."
"Stylist had to comperise on colour none available in my strength would have bought several but pleased with them"
"Transaction and imternational delivery was easy and fast. Highly recommend this site!"
"Very fast delivery and super competitive price. I happily recomend. J R"
"Disappointed to have to pay for returns"
"Great service, fast delivery, lovely item. I'll use brandboudoir again!"
"Je suis très contente de ma commande. Prix compétitifs et rapidité de livraison."
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.83 based on 530 reviews