Brand Boudoir Reviews

Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 15th June 2017
C?lia Bonnet
Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 12th April 2017
More Photos & Videos
Livraison rapide et produits de qualité
Very fast shipping. And item was packed nicely!
Great deal on quality product. Good service
Received my boots, which were slightly small for me. I contacted brand boudoir and everything was sorted out really smoothly and without fuss. I had my correct sized boots in no time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great prices and great service!
Very happy with the products I bought recently
VERY fast delivery ! 36 hours from UK to Denmark.
Excellent service & pricing.
Great product great service/delivery
Nicely packaged and best price for a designer bag. Will definitely bait again. Thank you
The problem I had was that the company sent me odd pair of Ugg boots- one size 37 and one size 39. So, whilst I was very disappointed at the poor service, the whole situation was redeemed by Claire who was so professional, efficient and helpful in resolving the situation. She is an absolute credit to Brand Boudoir. So whilst the company gets an acceptable review, my rating for Claire would be very good.
Excellent service ,I would recommend you to anyone .
Very nice super comfortable Birkenstocks. The only footwear I could wear after a toe operation. They were delivered promptly, well packaged. I am absolutely delighted with them!
Excellent bargains in excellent brands.I have purchased many items from Brand Boudoir over quite a period of time receiving excellent service in every aspect at all times.
Arrived the next day
Easiest purchase ever for me online. Quick efficient and delighted with my purchase.
Daughter delighted with New sunglasses and arrived fast and efficiently!
Found the shoes at I wanted at a great price on Brand Boudoir! Really fast delivery too. They are excellent, I highly recommend them.
One of the best services I have used
Ash is a perfect brand - keep on! I just love those shoes!
Very happy with the product - thank you!
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.84 based on 598 reviews