Brand Boudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brand Boudoir

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

"Really happy with the costumer service. Amazing comfortable and light."
"Great costumer service and better delivery. Really comfy shoes, I plan on getting an extra pair in different colour!"
"Always so nice yo buy here. Always on time and great price."
"The best good service and ship so fast. Good qualilty with good prices. Im so happy with it. Good job!"
"fast deliveryy cheap good quality"
"I've always been extremely happy with my purchases and their prompt delivery times"
"I experienced a very good customer service.I recommend this company you’re not going to regret it.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ"
"100% recommended Nice and easy website to navigate."
"Have purchased a few times from Brandboudoir. The selections on brands are amazing. From ordering online to speedy delivery everything is so smooth. The customer service team are also very friendly & helpful. Definitely going to keep buying!"
"Fast delivery! Just perfect. Thank you Brandboudoir"
"Amazing shoes and reasonable price. Everything fine."
"Very happy with the service overall and love my Ash runners."
"Recieved my delivery a lot quicker than I expected, very pleased."
"I've shopped at Brand Boudoir before and I can say that their customer service and speedy delivery never ceases to amaze me. The customer service team are brilliant in getting back to my queries. Highly recommended!"
"Very convenient to shop and trustworthy ."
"Great service! Will order again."
"Good customer service, they exchanged my shoes for free! Excellent next day delivery. Thx!"
"Fast next day delivery, good packaging and reasonable price. I would recommend brandboudoir.com"
"Best customer service ever!!!!"
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.83 based on 530 reviews