Brand Boudoir Reviews

Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 15th June 2017
C?lia Bonnet
Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 12th April 2017
Excellent service
Quick efficient service and great product
very fast delivery service the quality was as expected with red wing footwear best of all saved £40 what a result
would use again
Good choice of products, excellent customer service and expedient delivery. Would happily use this online shopping site again.
I love my new Ash biker boots .Best investment piece I have bought in years
I'm very happy with my shoes and the delivery is perfect!
I love this company. They have the best price in the UK. Very helpful customer service and fast next workin day delivery. Thanks again!
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, brilliant value
Excellent customer service. Delivery is very fast. Love the products and ordered couple of times already. Always meet my expectations.
Amazing customer service always going for that extra mile to help customer out and getting the shoes delivery on time !

Definitely a returning customer !!
My purchase was a gift for my husband. He is delighted with his slippers and says they are the best he has ever had. I will be buying a pair for myself. Excellent service and excellent quality.
Excellent customer service and always happy to help answer any product questions. Very happy with my trainers and will shop online again.
excellent service.. speedy international delivery
Delivery carrier was delayed then just failed to deliver package. Brand Douboir were un-contactable then just told me to speak to the delivery carrier. Will never buy from them again.
Hi Jonathan, between Christmas and New Years, we operate on the festive schedule, meaning we’re closed for the bank holidays. We think this may have caused the confusion. Your delivery was in fact right on schedule 👍
Ordered from them several times, always fast delivery with great quality brands!
Fast shipping and great customer service.
Fast efficient helpful service.
From order to delivery excellent service.
excellent, fast and efficient, which in the run up to Christmas is super!
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.84 based on 598 reviews