Brand Outlet Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Brand Outlet
"Please do not use - I ordered dress but had to return due to it being too big - I have never received a refund despite getting confirmation that they had received the dress back in their warehouse - do they have £196 plus the dress !!!!! Beware their site is under maintenance and they do not respond to emails and no contact anywhere to be seen!!!"
"Fast, simple, good brands (mostly). Never ever any hassle"
"absolutely beautiful dress, perfect fit & brill price. Delivery was immediate - will be shopping with you again."
"Top quality clothing (Derek Rose boxers) at a fair price, well packaged and sent quickly. Highly recommended."
"VERY QUICK DELIVERY WITH THE CORRECT ITEMS ORDERED"
"Delivery is always very quick, items are packaged nicely."
"I bought two mens Filson T-shirts on sale. Cheapest price online. Easy to use website and they arrived within a couple of days."
"5 Star Service. Superb Shoes."
"Very speedy delivery, easy returns and good value clothing."
"great value fast delivery"
"The designer item was a good price, nicely packaged and arrived sooner than expected"
"Ordered silk dress which, sadly, did not fit - was able to return and was refunded within 48 hours. Excellent service."
"I just love shopping with you IM happy alway with my orda"
"Prompt service - item arrived in advance of the initial confirmed delivery date. Good product at an excellent price. I will certainly shop again!."
"Excellent service. Quick delivery"
"Loved my sandals my first time shopping and I will be back"
"Offering quqlity branded products at extremely competitive pricing. Easy to oder great delivery."
"Great prices and super fast delivery."
"Come with 3 days great sevice"
"i was impressed by the speed of the service and quick refund on items returned. i will definitely use them again"
Brand Outlet is rated 4.66 based on 1,419 reviews