Brand Design Experts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

Tell us how Brand Design Experts made you happy

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
"Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted"
Justin Craib
"After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level."
"The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend."
"This company are UNRELIABLE. UNPROFESSIONAL. BAD SERVICE. LATE PRODUCT. I would never use them again. The manager Sean was supposed to ring me to sort out the issues and he never bothered. They lied to me repeatedly on 'online chat' and when they couldn't give me answers they just stopped responding all together. It has taken over THREE weeks to get a business cards done on an approved design and they still have not been received. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. EVER."
"Their logos look like clip art. They will only respond to you once a day, sometimes not even amending what you asked. After a frustrating month I gave up & went elsewhere, wish I had sooner! I didn't get my money back either, they would not refund me & when I opened a PayPal case they sent photos of the rubbish logos that they had sent me to PayPal & my case was closed. Very disappointing!!"
"Gave them a try for the first time about 3 months ago. Went to them again for the same files yesterday since I had lost the files they sent me. They promptly supported me & earned this appreciation. Will use them again. You too can!"
"£39 pound for a logo? the draft logo they sent me could have been made by a blind toddler, they will not five you a refund without hours of messing about and a paypal dispute, STAY WELL CLEAR DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, go to fiverr.com"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY !!! THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!! THEY TOOK OUR MONEY, AND NOW CLAIM THEY DONT HAVE IT? THEN THEY SAY WE NEED TO PAY THE SAME AMOUNT AGAIN VIA PAYPAL?? FRAUD - AVOID THEM THEY DID NOT PICK UP THE CALLS, OR REPLY TO MY EMAILS THEY IGNORED US WE HAVE ALERTED THEIR HSBC BANK OF POSSIBLE FRAUD TO CUSTOMERS DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM AVOID AVOID AVOID !!! ALSO THEIR ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS SHOWS THE FLAG AS 'INDIA' I THINK THEY ARE BASED IN INDIA NOT UK????? AVOID!!!"
"Got the first draft of logos very poor quality,asked for my money back. They wanted me to give them another chance which I did. The next drafts were better but decided not to go ahead. Asked for my money back under their no quibble money back guarantee on 5th of June. Certainly no quibbling because they have failed to acknowledge my request for a refund. Beware."
"Fast response, excellent design ideas, helpful staff."
"Lovely customer service they helped with my website. Such a fantastic team keep up the good work I can recommend to anyone out there wanting a website they are faultless worked with me from the start to the end. Thankyou brand design you have one happy customer! Hellen Respond Fast Ltd"
"Prompt, pleasant, good prices and all-round good service!"
"Looked online for affordable logo designs. Found Branddesignexperts, order placed online and chatted with them online about my requirements, received the first set, minor changes required were done & I have the logo designs in all possible formats. Worth it, love the service, keep it up Branddesignexperts!"
"Great service! There was clear communication throughout the process. The visualizers put very thoughtful work towards conceptualizing the logo & finalizing the strapline for my business. Highly recommended :)"
"Website very easy to use and very clear! I received 1st set of logos in less than 24h. Quite impressive! Will definitely use BrandDesignExperts again and recommend it :)"
"Scam Alert!! Website states they offer a refund if you are not happy with their designs. The logos they sent to me appeared to be something that was made on a free logo maker (novice at best). This is a scam!! After 3 months, I have still not got my money back, despite their assurances. They are based in India and not Birmingham or San Francisco."
"Very professional and friendly"
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
"I can honestly say these guys are the bees knees, we gave a brief idea and they came up with loads of different design options the same day. FANTASTIC EXCELLENT SERVICE Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Superb Designs. Excellent Customer Service. Quick. I've used them 5 times, they're consistent in delivering high quality design service. Recommended."
"Fast, efficient service. Seemed to know exactly what I wanted."
"The design covered every element that I described and the time and speed of the product was outstanding. Highly recommended."
"I ended up with a good logo for a modest fee"
"I have been very happy and satisfied with the services I have received from Brand Design Experts. From their support to helping me create my own brand Logo, to helping me build my website and updating it with any currrent information I have needed to imput at a later date. Their service has been wonderful."
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.66 based on 235 reviews