Brand Design Experts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234), Australia (+61280113912) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts?

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Verified Buyer

Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted
Justin Craib
Justin Craib
Verified Buyer

After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level.
Claire
Verified Buyer

The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend.
Greg
Unverified Reviewer

I have just left a review. When I finished they asked for my email not a problem they have my details. Then something very strange they asked me to leave a review on another company to win a £250 Amazon voucher mmmmm that's how they got their reviews high. I wish I had never come across this company, they have really damaged mine. Business is all about time and effort not bad time scales. The first draft of the leaflet was nothing like we asked for, the opposite of any.
Greg
Unverified Reviewer

This company is herrendous. 3 months and counting for a leaflet what a joke. Seriously they took 4 weeks to design a logo. They have cost my company a fortune because I have lost work without this leaflet. I have lost money now because I have to pay elsewhere. If I could do 0 star I would.
Dave
Unverified Reviewer

We needed a logo quickly for our new business and Brand Design Experts delivered very quickly. We were very happy with the options provided and after altering one slightly we came away with exactly what we needed!
Marcus
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and professionally designed logo.
Very pleased.
Loretta Clarke
Verified Buyer

Good communication throughout the design process. Went out of their way to fulfill my requirements and were only happy to make the adjustments I requested. I have given four stars instead of five as the process was longer than I wanted it to be as the colour gradients they have was hard to match with my colour requests as I was using and Panatone reference. I did feel there were sometimes a miscommunication regarding my requests and this made the process more drawn out but I was happy with the outcome and overall, they gave a professional service.
Oyibo Nwosu
Verified Reviewer

After sending an email to the team to make an adjustment to my website they responded very quickly and adhered to my request precisely.
Shane Kilbane
Verified Reviewer

Great turnaround and they listen to your ideas and work well with you.
Nomani
Verified Reviewer

Very timely and willing to go the extra mile.
Murray Mccandlish

Great Logo Designs @ Great Prices
David
Verified Reviewer

They really took my thoughts into account and gave me a great design that looks great in a short space of time.
Martin - Edinburgh

Rob and the team delivered within 24 hours and reviewed my logo within 48 hours
Dee
Verified Reviewer

Very easy and efficient service and the logos provided were fantastic!

Thank you and I will definitely be using you again for future projects.

Dee
Coventry Tuition Centre
Andre
Verified Buyer

I saw that the price was very good and I was able to get my ideas across the team came back to me in a day with the most awesome design ever I was very happy what a fantastic service

Andy
(www.facebook.com/animefxuk)
Shane Kilbane May
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used these guys and for good reason! They are very quick to understand your needs, cost effective and nothing is to much trouble for them. Great service so don't miss out
Paul Haney
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic! Nothing was too much trouble, the whole team listened to my ideas and turned it into a logo beyond my dreams. Very professional all the way.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

They gave me a unique modern logo that we will use on all our products that we sell.
Chris Gawley
Verified Buyer

I found Brand Design Experts through a Google search and found their prices to be very reasonable. After signing up I did wonder if there was a reason for this. I needn't have worried.

My contact Rob was soon in touch (within a day) with the first draft of my logo design. 6 to choose from, any more would have made it an even harder job. I think we narrowed it down to 4 and with much toing and froing of emails with revisions to the design, we got it down to two then one final design which we were very happy with. I was then supplied with a web link where I could download my design in 7 of the most common image formats, for every future purpose. Rob and the company were brilliant from start to finish and I couldn't wish for better service. I highly recommend Brand Design Experts to anyone looking for a professional look logo expedited with speed, precision and great attention to detail. Thank you BDE.
Adam
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service at all parts of the journey.

From an initial fast turn-around on a first draft, to taking on alterations without fuss.
Adam

Wow!

Great service, speedy turn-around and a polite team. I've been let down by online design teams in the past; this is a refreshing change of pace for a much better price! Big thanks to Rob & his colleagues. Will be using brand design experts again.
Christopher Browne
Verified Buyer

great service and competitive priced. will use again!
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.80 based on 179 reviews