Brand Design Experts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234), Australia (+61280113912) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts?

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Verified Buyer

Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted
Justin Craib
Justin Craib
Verified Buyer

After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level.
Claire
Verified Buyer

The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend.
Brett
Verified Reviewer

BDE were patient and responsive as I went back and forth and delivered a fantastic outcome. There were several initial designs we’d have been happy with! A great experience and will definitely use them again.
Terry MacGinley
Verified Buyer

Very happy with service, was fast and efficient and extremely reasonable pricing.
Would recommend.
Laura, It's All Write
Verified Reviewer

Brand Design Experts showed creativity and initiative, coming up with design options I wouldn't have imagined. I was spoilt for choice. They were helpful throughout and willingly undertook all the revisions I suggested. They replied promptly to all updates and requests. It was a pleasure working with them.
April Guiness - Wroxton CE Primary School
Verified Reviewer

As a school we were really pleased with the redesign of our badge 2 years ago and the way in which you kept it as close to the original design as possible. Now having become an academy we are no longer cast as a church aided school and so the (a) in our title was no longer valid. We expected to pay for a complete redesign but instead it cost us nothing. We are really happy with the end product. Thank you so much for your support
Simon Johnson
Verified Buyer

Communication could of been made a bit easier and quicker to go over things,but overall I would still give them 5 🌟 stars
Kelsey Alexander
Verified Reviewer

They made my vision come to life! My logo was exactly what I wanted!
Lilly Shaw
Verified Buyer

We are most impressed by your team's professionalism and expertise in handling all the design work creatively and effectively.
Darren
Verified Buyer

I was extremely happy with the logos that brand designs created for me. They were extremely prompt with every request and very cost effective
Brodie Smith
Verified Reviewer

Made the revisions to the logo to my satisfaction, quality service.
Onil
Verified Buyer

Great communication with me and fast turnaround time
Chris Ogle
Verified Buyer

Good comms, great final product for the price. V happy
Rachel Hardie
Verified Buyer

Provided me with a professional looking logo for my new business.
Cherie
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, helpful perfect logo just what I was looking for
Thank you very much would definitely use them again!
Darren
Verified Reviewer

Great service, fantastic designs. Always open to discussing my ideas and coming back with design solutions.
Andrew
Verified Reviewer

Produced a very effective logo for me, incorporating all aspects and colours as requested.
Rohan K
Verified Reviewer

I have received and excellent service from start to finish. Brilliant team and affordable prices.

Good value for money to be honest.
Shauna
Verified Reviewer

After less than impressive first set of logos, I had almost given up. Boy did they come back with absolute bangers! Nailed it! I was pleasantly surprised to see them exceed my creative expectations & now I have a logo for my startup that I'm extremely proud of. I'll come back again to these guys for the website! Cheers :)
Robin Phillip Rakena

Fast service
Sean
Verified Reviewer

Communication was easy with this team. In the end, they nailed it with logo design! Keep it up!
Juan Araujo