Brand Design Experts Reviews

146 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234), Australia (+61280113912) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts?

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Unverified Reviewer

Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted
Justin Craib
Justin Craib
Unverified Reviewer

After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level.
Whimsical Wanderings Silver Www.whimsicalwanderings.co.uk
Whimsical Wanderings Silver Www.whimsicalwanderings.co.uk
Unverified Reviewer

The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend.
Nardia Poole
Verified Buyer

So happy with the professionalism and promptness this company has displayed. Had so many amazing choices of logos and they are more than willing to work with you to create a special design. Can't wait to display my own logo. Very very happy, you won't be disappointed. 👍👍👍
Jennifer Fulloon
Verified Buyer

BDE has been responsive and accommodating of any changes that I have needed to make to my logo. The consultants listened to me and produced a logo that suited my requirements. My family and friends have also complimented the logo produced by BDE. I will be definitely looking at BDE again. Thank you
Eline
Unverified Reviewer

I recently had Brand Design Experts make my logo. I know they have a lot of bad reviews on the internet, but if you want a special logo expect to pay more than what you'll do with Brand Design Experts. For me, since I wanted a quite simple logo, they were perfect and affordable. They replied very fast too! Would recommend if you're looking for something clean and simple.
Imran
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent timely service. Also made every effort to ensure customer satisfaction.
Kelly Conway
Unverified Reviewer

Dream come true to find an affordable service that provides exceptional products! Communication and services were fantastic and I am incredibly happy with the end result!
Unverified Reviewer

I EXPERIENCE WITH BRAND DESIGN HAS BEEEN VERY PLEASING I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE.
David
Verified Reviewer

Got the first draft of logos very poor quality,asked for my money back. They wanted me to give them another chance which I did. The next drafts were better but decided not to go ahead. Asked for my money back under their no quibble money back guarantee on 5th of June. Certainly no quibbling because they have failed to acknowledge my request for a refund. Beware.
Lucy Fox

quality logos
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Fast response, excellent design ideas, helpful staff.
Ez
Unverified Reviewer

The service was smooth and they communicate with me.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service from start to finish, highly recommend
June
Unverified Reviewer

I know I am paying for a particular service, but I found that the Brand Design Experts listened to what I wanted. Was willing to change and amend designs. I got the impression if I was not happy then they wouldn't be either. I bought another design for a reasonable cost.
Shant Van Kolck
Unverified Reviewer

As a director, I found Brand Design Experts services outstanding and swift with all response. Highly recommend their services.

Shant van Kolck
Founder | Director
Unverified Reviewer

Such great experience from the service of the Brand Design Experts provided. Hardworking team, you will be surprised and impressed if you contact them in the late middle night.
Graham
Unverified Reviewer

We didn't have a clear idea of how we wanted our logo to look but the guys at Brand design persevered with the many changes we requested. We ended up with a great logo with a fun element that represents our business perfectly. Highly recommend Brand Design Experts. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
Ben Todd
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy to help in many ways, even when I felt a little cheeky to ask for certain things they were still happy to help.
Unverified Reviewer

They were easy to deal with and even when we were looking to constantly tweak the design, they were extremely open in communicating with us and ensuring that our needs were met. Should we need another logo designing in future, we will be back.
Granitek Ltd
Unverified Reviewer

Great designs, great customer service, really happy with our new logo
Stuart
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks heaps Brand Design Experts you did a really nice design for me in a very short time. I will definitely be recommending you to my family, friends and colleges. Thank you
Nexquest Counselling - Maureen
Unverified Reviewer

A huge thanks to all the staff and designers for the great designs you offered to me. Brand Design Experts offer a fantastic, efficient professional service. I requested a logo for my business and was offered quality designs with a can do attitude. I even made a mistake on my order which was resolved very easily. If you are looking for quality, reliability and good pricing then I highly recommend you use this Company.
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.80 based on 146 reviews