Brand Design Experts Reviews

133 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & Australia (+61280113912)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts?

Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted
Justin Craib
Justin Craib
Unverified Reviewer

After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level.
Lisa Russell
Lisa Russell
Unverified Reviewer

Staff were friendly, professional and always ready to accommodate. The turn around time was very quick.
Unverified Reviewer

Such great experience from the service of the Brand Design Experts provided. Hardworking team, you will be surprised and impressed if you contact them in the late middle night.
Graham
Unverified Reviewer

We didn't have a clear idea of how we wanted our logo to look but the guys at Brand design persevered with the many changes we requested. We ended up with a great logo with a fun element that represents our business perfectly. Highly recommend Brand Design Experts. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
Ben Todd
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy to help in many ways, even when I felt a little cheeky to ask for certain things they were still happy to help.
Unverified Reviewer

They were easy to deal with and even when we were looking to constantly tweak the design, they were extremely open in communicating with us and ensuring that our needs were met. Should we need another logo designing in future, we will be back.
Granitek Ltd
Unverified Reviewer

Great designs, great customer service, really happy with our new logo
Stuart
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks heaps Brand Design Experts you did a really nice design for me in a very short time. I will definitely be recommending you to my family, friends and colleges. Thank you
Nexquest Counselling - Maureen
Unverified Reviewer

A huge thanks to all the staff and designers for the great designs you offered to me. Brand Design Experts offer a fantastic, efficient professional service. I requested a logo for my business and was offered quality designs with a can do attitude. I even made a mistake on my order which was resolved very easily. If you are looking for quality, reliability and good pricing then I highly recommend you use this Company.
William243
Unverified Reviewer

Nice logos in very short time!
Vicki
Unverified Reviewer

Fast, efficient service. Seemed to know exactly what I wanted.
Shannon
Unverified Reviewer

The design covered every element that I described and the time and speed of the product was outstanding. Highly recommended.
Mason
Unverified Reviewer

I was initially concerned after reading the 1 Star ratings, however, id have to say i am thoroughly impressed. Friendly chat, diverse logo draft range, picked our logo on the first set of drafts sent, i will be coming back next time i need another logo 100%!

Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted
Simon
Unverified Reviewer

I ended up with a very nice logo at a really good price, lots of revisions (which were all done for me quickly), overall very pleased
Unverified Reviewer

Very profesional, and did everything we ask for.
Cestrian Locks Ltd
Unverified Reviewer

Great service would use again very professional.
Rohit Chandiramani
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent value for money! Prompt responses. Deliver on all promises. Unique designs that have an impact. It's been a pleasure working with Design Experts!
Smile Photography Studio17
Unverified Reviewer

Very responsive and attentive company. Kept with us even when we got very picky and made every change we requested quickly and without fuss.

Would definitely use again.
Muhammad Sajid
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service. Highly recommended . Quality work.
Garry - Fidelis Solutions
Unverified Reviewer

Profesional and efficient throughout. Highley recommended.
Ester