Brand Design Experts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts ?

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Dalony Pinniger-Clare
Verified Buyer
"Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted"
Justin Craib
Justin Craib
Verified Buyer
"After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level."
"The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend."
"Absolutely disgusted with the service so far. First initial logo designs were of extremely poor quality basic clip art results. My suggestions and brand not captured. Still waiting for what I've paid for 3 weeks later no avail. Not replying to emails and the phones are not being answered. I'm now having to use another company. I would not recommend brand design experts"
"Superb Designs. Excellent Customer Service. Quick. I've used them 5 times, they're consistent in delivering high quality design service. Recommended."
"They just did a great job! Amazing designs, creativity and service -- all SUPERB!"
"They are very professional and patient with clients..i kept asking for more and they always deliver! made 2 logos with them and am looking forward to doing more business with them. Thank you."
"BrandDesignExperts provide continuous support in getting your brand exactly how you want it!"
Shwital Chaturvedi
Verified Buyer
"Reasonable service, great outcome,plenty of options provided and 100% customer satisfaction! Would highly recommend!"
"BrandDesignExperts offered a great choice of logos. After choosing our favourite Ryan helped us make small changes to refine the logo. Support and communication was great with quick responses via email and website chat. Big Thanks to Ryan and the BrandDesignExperts team"
George Foley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, always a quick turnaround and high quality work."
Vinayak Dhulipudi
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent!! Service, Quick turn around."
Jason McDonald
Verified Reviewer
"Nothing was a problem. My logo required some changes along the way and BDE we more than happy to help until I got the outcome I was really happy with. Initial drafts were sent through very quickly and changes made quickly. Service is also very cost effective compared to some online providers."
Ingram Clark
Verified Reviewer
"The team developed and delivered both a logo and website for Conrad Clark Motorsport. We are very happy with the result. They were responsive to all communications and have no hesitation in recommending their service."
Madam Bookkeeper Limited
Verified Reviewer
"The team at Brand Design are professional all the way, they work with us the client until they get it right and provided more than expected service, final design and most of all patience - especially when its hard to talk the right design talk. I have been trying to get something done here in NZ for so long and used two different graphic designers and had just about given up. Then I was referred to this website, and got exactly what I was looking for, and their prices are so so unbelievably cost effective. I will definitely be using their services again and the printer I use will be referring people too. Thanks Brand Designs you deliver over and above expectations and I will use your service again...."
"I really loved the final design but the process was lengthy and required prompting to get desired result."
"BDE were patient and responsive as I went back and forth and delivered a fantastic outcome. There were several initial designs we’d have been happy with! A great experience and will definitely use them again."
Terry MacGinley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service, was fast and efficient and extremely reasonable pricing. Would recommend."
Laura, It's All Write
Verified Reviewer
"Brand Design Experts showed creativity and initiative, coming up with design options I wouldn't have imagined. I was spoilt for choice. They were helpful throughout and willingly undertook all the revisions I suggested. They replied promptly to all updates and requests. It was a pleasure working with them."
April Guiness - Wroxton CE Primary School
Verified Reviewer
"As a school we were really pleased with the redesign of our badge 2 years ago and the way in which you kept it as close to the original design as possible. Now having become an academy we are no longer cast as a church aided school and so the (a) in our title was no longer valid. We expected to pay for a complete redesign but instead it cost us nothing. We are really happy with the end product. Thank you so much for your support"
Simon Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Communication could of been made a bit easier and quicker to go over things,but overall I would still give them 5 🌟 stars"
Kelsey Alexander
Verified Reviewer
"They made my vision come to life! My logo was exactly what I wanted!"
Lilly Shaw
Verified Buyer
"We are most impressed by your team's professionalism and expertise in handling all the design work creatively and effectively."
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.81 based on 223 reviews