Brake Fit Mobile Insights

Brake Fit Mobile have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

95.24%
Industry Average
" Personally i didnt think they would show up as i booked it for the Easter Bank holiday. The Saturday and Sunday was more money but Good Friday was no differant on price. Imagine my surprise whenthe mechanic DID arrive and repaired the brake. Im blown away with the service and will reccommend "
- Tim Vailant
" I will be recommending Brakefit to all family and friends. I had such a good service off of these guys. Not over priced although would honestly pay more for the convenience and experience with the technician. I didn't feel at any point like this was about to turn into a really expensive job because lots more is wrong than just the pads that need replacing, like so many of my previous experiences with garages. Good job Brakefit! "
- Daisy Cross
" Well done Brakefit Mobile! You have made getting my car through its MOT so easy and so reasonably priced. I will use you again and i will be recommending you. "
- Reipla Belgumas
Write your review on Brake Fit Mobile
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
A
96.30%
- Tim Vailant
" service man was 10 minutes late so have some annoyance but is has happy with the repairs on my mercedes was good "
- S r Patel