BrainZyme Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BrainZyme

How would you rate BrainZyme ?

Olivier
"I have been taking Brainzyme Professional for now roughly 4 months (5 days on 2 off). There is a noticeable difference. I used to drink espressos 2-3 times through out the first half of the day to keep myself going. I now take 2 capsules as soon as I wake up and do not drink coffee at all. It works even better no ups and downs coffee feeling or coffee shakes. If the morning has been a busy one and I need to get stuff done in the afternoon I may take one more capsule but that rarely happens. You do feel more absorb in what you are doing and have that sense of flow some people talk about when working. Will keep on buying it. This should be in vending machines (much more useful and natural than a sugar boost), everybody needs it."
"I had a rocky start. The intial product I bought wasnt right for me. AFter I spoke to their customer service, they were quick to replace and help me work out what was best for me. I hadn't actually thought I was "under pressure" but apparently a lot of us are. I was given the BZ professional supplements instead of the Originals, and they really helped me a lot at work (HR - very hectic sometimes). Anyway, if you work, then try Brainzme professional. Really quite good!"
"Works well for me, as a student with exams coming up. I usually get about 7 hours of solid "sit down with books" with these supplements. Be warned though, they can make you thirsty. I would have at least Two large cups of water. Also the PRofessional ones make you hungry too. You do get more done, but you might need extra food and water."
"BrainZyme food supplements made me feel awake and alert when I had a lot of studying to do. They're full of vitamins and I don't get a crash like I would from an energy drink. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help focusing on their work."
BrainZyme is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews