BrainZyme Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BrainZyme

How would you rate BrainZyme?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
PeterhouseS

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BrainZyme in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had a rocky start. The intial product I bought wasnt right for me. AFter I spoke to their customer service, they were quick to replace and help me work out what was best for me. I hadn't actually thought I was "under pressure" but apparently a lot of us are. I was given the BZ professional supplements instead of the Originals, and they really helped me a lot at work (HR - very hectic sometimes). Anyway, if you work, then try Brainzme professional. Really quite good!"
"Works well for me, as a student with exams coming up. I usually get about 7 hours of solid "sit down with books" with these supplements. Be warned though, they can make you thirsty. I would have at least Two large cups of water. Also the PRofessional ones make you hungry too. You do get more done, but you might need extra food and water."
"BrainZyme food supplements made me feel awake and alert when I had a lot of studying to do. They're full of vitamins and I don't get a crash like I would from an energy drink. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help focusing on their work."
BrainZyme is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews