Boyes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Boyes
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Boyes made you happy

"went to boyes whitefriagate hull to be followed by a security guard im not a thief and he made me feel uncomfortable this security does not need to be there if hes like that just because you dont wear shirt and tie your classed as a theif remember the posh can be theifs not ordinary people just because you work and have bit of power it goes to your head you made me feel i dont want to shop there again im 56 and not got a criminal record you made me feel i had inwhich its wrong to make a customer feel that way considering i spent £35 in store if you want will bring receipt in to show you im no alcholic no druggie thanks"
Are you Boyes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Whenever I go shopping in Boyes it brings a smile to my face. Being a shopaholic I often spend, spend, spend. There is a great selection of products to choose from. There's something for everyone both young and old. In this shop I can easily lose myself because there's so much to see. I often go into this shop because I find it therapeutic as I suffer from Bipolar disorder which is good in a way because my favourite hobby is to spend, spend, spend. In my books, Boyes is no 1."
Boyes is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews