Boyes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boyes

How would you rate Boyes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boyes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Whenever I go shopping in Boyes it brings a smile to my face. Being a shopaholic I often spend, spend, spend. There is a great selection of products to choose from. There's something for everyone both young and old. In this shop I can easily lose myself because there's so much to see. I often go into this shop because I find it therapeutic as I suffer from Bipolar disorder which is good in a way because my favourite hobby is to spend, spend, spend. In my books, Boyes is no 1."
Boyes is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews