Box.co.uk Reviews

4.2
Based on 1,853 reviews
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
The box was left by the main entrance door of my building where anybody could just go with it. The driver didn’t even bother climbing few steps ( first floor) and since I was dealing with my baby i couldn’t take the box straight away. I then had to leave my baby alone to pick it up. BOT HAPPY AT ALL.
I ordered a monitor from Box, delivery was super-quick, with the item arriving the next day. Price was better than Amazon too. Unfortunately, there was a fault with the monitor so I raised a return request. Again, Box were very quick and had a courier pick up the monitor the next day. So far so good. It seemed to take a long time for the monitor to be marked as received back at Box so I was worrying the courier had lost it. Eventually Box received it and have now been ‘testing’ it for over a week. I am still waiting for my refund. What Box need to realise is that I would happily pay a little more from Amazon if I knew I was getting good service. Amazon never quibble on returns (at least for me as a Prime customer). I was trying to not use Amazon as they are far too dominant, but when the competition is so much slower and drags their feet on simple things like refunds then the future doesn’t look good for companies like Box. I don’t care about you testing the monitor. From my perspective, you have my money and I wish I had gone elsewhere. In the meantime, I still don’t have my refund so can’t get another monitor from Box or anywhere else for that matter.
Customer service is a nightmare, monitor came broke, 2nd one came with a broken box. They also don’t care about the broken box. Nightmare to deal with. Save ya troubles and go elsewhere!!!!
"ordered pc case its now a week past the date was meant to be here so contacted box.co.uk they said they will contact delivery company and email me once they find out the problem that was 3 days ago still not got back "
Hi, Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us, I would love to try and rectify this. Can you please email me at wecare@box.co.uk with your order number and I will see what I can do. Kind Regards TeamBox
So Far i am not impressed, The new laptop which cost nearly £2000 fails to turn on when you open the screen after being shut on sleep mode and games sometimes freeze like gta and fallout. When i called box they said to email them Which i was appalled by and didn't do, next day (today) i call again and they say i need to ring asus themselves, asus gave me a rma number and so i ring box back and they then say to email return and now for a brand new machine i have to wait on average 30 days for? this is my gaming and also business machine and need it to keep on with my daily business tasks. so far i am not happy at all. Now if they see the issues and replaced the machine within a few days then result i will have lost a few days but at least a speedy swap and i can reinstall my workload and carry on but to wait weeks is just not on! 10 years ago i bought a dell machine and payed £1200 10 years ago and that went strong until only 2 months ago!! 10 years, this machine only a week and I'm having problems!!
Well here we are, 21 days into an RMA with a dead motherboard. Finally today said it was tested and faulty! well that's why it went back after a discussion with ASUS support first! Two emails later with no reply to either, the first sent 3rd March 2017 and no acknowledgement, and I still stuck with no machine to use. RMA sent back processor to Intel and have already received a replacement, now that's customer service. Meanwhile I am looking at 3 - 4 weeks for a repair, trying to run a business and can't be done on a phone, this review however can. Try to live up to Intel's level of service, just send me a new board, the new chip needs a new home! That's the advice from ASUS you will be pleased to know, this has gone on for long enough.
Bought 2 new sets of Zyxel product and 2 CAT6 cables on 5th Jan 17. When we returned back from holiday on 9th Jan saw that one of the units of Zyxel product was not working. Immediately raised query with Box. Initialy had to go through a complicated returns procedure for an item which arrived dead. Finally managed to return item on 18th Jan. Today is 30 jan and I have just been informed that after performing "technical tests" on my item it was declared faulty! Still waiting for a replacement product to come through! Secondly I sent 1 CAT6 cable back as the Zyxel came with own cables. Now they claim I have not sent the product back! This is the worst customer service I have received in the last 10 years. For me , I would rather stick to Amazon and branded company who atleast returns or replaces damaged items promptly! Steer clear of this lot - they have poor business ethics and customer relations!
purchasing the laptop was easy as the gentleman was very knowledgeable. but the after sale care is rubbish. We have been waiting for our laptop to be repair and we were told 3 weeks it has now been 5 weeks. As we use this as our laptop for work we are loosing business and we were not even offered a loan one. Very disappointed how we have been dealt with no one answers the phone and its take around 36 hours to receive a response by email, after care very poor.
Order was placed and fulfilled on time which was great and very happy. Until I plugged in my monitor and it stopped working! Got in contact with Box and they asked me to send it back which I did. They have now had it back over 2 weeks and I am none the wiser as to what the issue is. Their customer services has gone quite on me after saying they would get back to me on Monday. It's now Wednesday! I am self employed and can't work at the moment as they have my monitor, but don't seem in any rush to get this sorted for me and I am reluctant to go out and buy another monitor when the one I purchased should be working.
Router was not new. Box opened, all platic opened, settings applied. Router had to be factory reset before use. If I'd wanted a used router I'd have bought one on ebay for much less
My order was correct with one exception, the memory supplied was wrong. I was sent DDR3 rather than DDR4. Although I was quite frustrated after dismantling and rebuilding my PC's, I thought everyone makes mistakes and made contact to get it corrected. This is where it got annoying, the member of staff who helped me was very good and seemed genuinely concerned and very willing to help me. However I then had to send photos as proof, print off a return label, bear in mind I had already decommissioned my old pc and had to reinstall everything, I also had to repack it at my cost. The above information is just the highlights and overall this took about 2 weeks to resolve and they would not send out the correct item until they received the return. After a week I actually drove to a different city to purchase DDR4 memory I should have received in the beginning, so I could build my new PC. I was not offered any form of compensation and I am pretty disappointed with how it all turned out.
I'm surprised you guys even bother to send out goods with a bag. Might as well stick the label on the items own packaging. The item I ordered came in a box itself but that should have been in a box to protect the items packaging. Luckily it arrived with minimal damage. Last time I ordered, a pc case and an optical drive, the drive was loose with no protective packaging just chucked inside the bag with the pc case (which did come in it's own box). I was genuinely surprised it worked still. The ordering process is easy enough, but knowing the post packaging is terrible I doubt I'd be ordering from box.co.uk very often. There's that chance my items might arrive in bits.
The chair looks great, however, it was shipped without any components: fixings pack was missing. So I've got the chair, but cannot put it together. Pleased with the delivery time, very disappointed with the attention to detail with regards to packing the product and ensuring ALL components are accounted for. It would appear that the guys attention were elsewhere.
They state they use big "branded" delivery company's ("Largest UK courier companies used: DPD, UK Mail, Royal Mail and UPS") according to their website, but everytime I've ordered from them it's been my hermes. If your item isn't well packaged by the original manufacturer then hope and pray it gets to you in one piece. My item was put in a plastic postage bag, no extra protection or packaging just the retail box in a plastic bag, not something you expect when you spend £250+.
Bought 4 monitors. States on the advert that they all had sound but they dont. I am very disappointed. Also believe they should offer next day delivery as standard.
Delevry very good from dpd but when first ordering I paid 9.98 for next day delevery but after few phone calls and 3-4 days wasted of my holidays in house it eventually come
Not particularly impressed Ordered a video card that was meant to have a code for "The Division" with it which didn't come. Sent e-mails and no reply Can't find a customer service number and even the sales number don't work at the weekend!
I ordered a monitor, the model number was confirmed. The wrong model was delivered (very quickly). After an email query which wasn't responded to, and then a follow up phone call and a returns request I was asked to send it back in completely new packing material - 3-4 inches of bubble pack, then take it to a collection point. This was very inconvenient as I didn't have all those packing materials. When I queried whether they could send me appropriate packing materials they said that they couldn't do this. When I asked for compensation for the time lost and inconvenience I was told that this was not possible and this was in their terms and conditions. They refunded me rather than negotiate on this. A warning therefore that if they make a mistake you will have to pay for it.
The parcel arrived quickly and safely but the courier failed to knock or ring the doorbell and just stuffed a 'you weren't at home' card through the letterbox. It was only because I heard the letterbox and chased her out on to the driveway that the parcel got delivered at all.
Delivery was quick but packing was awful .my motherboard and cpu fan came with just plastic bag which can be damage expensive parts .They should use a box with bubble wrapping to make sure that computer parts safe and secure..
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,853 reviews