Box.co.uk Reviews

4.2
Based on 1,853 reviews
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
I paid for extra for a guaranteed delivery on Wednesday I phoned them on Wednesday - They said 'you'll definitely get it today' but was not given any tracking number and no surprise - no delivery. Phoned back Thursday and they said 'we'll get back to you' - they didn't get back to me, and again - no delivery. Phoned back Friday and they still had no answer for me so at this point I was forced to cancel my order from elsewhere. No professionalism at all. STAY AWAY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE LONG DELAYS TO YOUR ODERS!
Purchased my 3rd laptop from them. The laptop is faulty so returned it as per ASUS and their instructions. Now been waiting a week and no replacement so called their returns team who advised they received it back a week ago but have not uploaded the return to system. When it is uploaded they take another 5 days to test it then they will advise what they will do... I simply wanted the same laptop replaced and need one urgently for work. Don't think I will purchase from them again and now I would like a refund as going to go purchase one from somewhere else.
My experience is no different to the many reviews on hear regarding the quality of the item sent. The delays receiving and in returning items. The blame shifting of responsibility. The poor use of gramma by customer service. The ethos they portray is very far from the service they provide. They even tried to buy me off so I wouldn’t write a negative review. Yes you will pay more ordering from a established reputable supplier. But if there’s a problem compared to Box.co.uk you will be treated professional.
Worst experience so far. TV sold as new but arrived in refurbished/used condition. The TV remote had marks of use. TV was screen constantly flickering and failed to turn on at all after all. The TV box had signs of heavy use. Screw bags were no longer sealed and screws were found in other bags indicating that TV was used before. The TV stand found in the box belonged to another TV model. Had to return the TV. The delivery service ArrowXL is the same rubish as the seller. They are lying and keep arguing about arrival times later pretending that they never told or promised anything. TV was collected on the 28 of February and I'm still waiting for the refund to be confirmed. Customer service is useless. People be aware of this seller, don't waste your time and money with them.
Scam. I ordered an item, open-box, because it was a good saving. The website made it very clear the box was opened, but the item was A-grade. They took my money, then flagged the order as "having a problem" and that I needed to call them. The reason? Because the item was A-grade, but the box was open. Amazing. So, having paid extra to have it delivered today, god knows if or when I'll get it now (obviously they don't do 24/7 support, so having waited all day, I realised too late they were shut now). All because it was exactly as advertised and exactly what I expected. I've had a lot of things not get delivered but "being exactly what you ordered" is a new one on me. Bonkers. I'm going to try to get my money back and just go to amazon like I usually do, at least they deliver.
So far very disappointed. Despite testing my new pc wasn’t working on delivery. I can accept that these things happen in transit despite adequate packing. What is very poor is that Box have had my broken custom build for a week with no updates or apology. It takes nothing to keep a customer informed and is the mark of a good business.
Bought a 3d printer for a Xmas present. Informed them within 2 weeks of a fault, they insisted on us speaking with an engineer. We sent images, emails and advised that their fix of a firmware update hadn't worked. It took 2 weeks and a very heated phone call to customer service to get an email back to which we responded promptly. Still waiting for a response 3 weeks later. We are now well out of the returns window and they are refusing to replace stating they have to test to find the [intermittent] fault and if they don't find it, we won't get a replacement. Spend a bit more and buy from a reputable seller that you can actually get hold of.
Purchase a 3d printer and laptop at Christmas and had issues with printer early on. Initially contact was good but just don't hear back from them and constantly have to chase for an answer. Offered a part to be sent or to return item for repair but never answer my questions. won't be buying from here again and say what you want about amazon but always had speedy resolution to any issue and good communication unlike box.
I wish I had viewed the below comments as per other customers experience when dealing with Box. It is quite obvious too see that recent transaction experiences have been less than favourable and clearly this should create a concern for you as a company. I have recently purchased products from your site and have requested a price match - but you have declined my request because apparently "unfortunately we aren't always the cheapest, even though we offer a price match service, some companies are just able to agree on cheaper prices with manufactures or suppliers" which only leads me to think that perhaps you are not correctly sourcing your products from the manufactures... or you are trying to retain significantly higher margins. I can only say that I will not be recommending your company to other gamers / friends and if anything I will positively suggest other suppliers.
Great at point of purchase. But Sent a motherboard back for repair under warranty as it just stopped working after months of no issues what so ever They Received it back on the 10/12/2021 I asked for an update on the 10/01/2022 Update was "As the unit has gone for a manufacturer warranty repair we advise 3-4 weeks from when the manufacturer received the item - due to the holiday period this was returned over this may experience a slight delay. As soon as the manufacturer provides an update we will update you accordingly." Received another email 01/02/2022 "Good afternoon, We have confirmed that this item has sustained user damage which voids its warranty. Please see attached images of damage. Please confirm your delivery address so that we can return this item to you." Pictures show nothing other than a small mark to the rear shield which wasn't there before But more interesting is the picture of it on a test bench with an MSI graphics card ( I had no Idea Asus tested there boards with with graphics cards from other manufactures). Asked for some clarification on the user damage 01/02/2022 and have now asked 4 times and they no longer respond to emails at all. great at point of sale just hope you never have to return anything.
How dare u cause my bank to block my card from purchasing things, 10/10 for screwing up more than you fix
Never ever trust this site. I waited 6 days for delivery and they didn't provide a tracking number. Probably scam. I will ask charge back from credit card company
Truly awful service, I ordered a laptop and received email with tracking information. The Parcelforce tracking system says that the laptop was not received from Box. I have sent three emails and made three phone calls. The emails are simply not replied to, and the phone calls have ended with a promise to investigate the problem and call or email back - none of the promised communication has happened so I am now left with no alternative but to ask credit card company to action a charge back, which will be time consuming. I am sure if all goes well with your order you will not regret your purchase as prices are competitive BUT if you are going to need any form of customer service or help you would be better off with an alternative supplier. Invoice 2650639
Honest to god worst shopping experience I’ve had in a while, charged me for a monitor, and express shipping, then when it didn’t come told me they couldn’t track it as it was shipping from an “external warehouse”, then later emailed me to inform me that they did not have any monitors in stock, wasting 5 days of my time. Ridiculous company, wouldn’t shop there if I was given millions in store credit, avoid like the plague, unbelievably horrible.
TL:DR: Lies, and IQ-less management. Bought a laptop and paid extra for next day delivery. It's almost a week late, their customer services wait times a huge. They're a scam. In short, they say you can pay extra to get it sooner but it will get dispatched in the same time even if you don't pay extra. If it gets delivered on time, it feels like you paid for the service you got, if the package doesn't arrive in time they offer to refund the delivery. So either way, you're paying for nothing but the illusion of faster time and enjoying a placebo. I know it's holiday season but that's not an excuse for not knowing when delivery will occur. Everyone knows that during this time shipping takes longer, and not planning for it is just lying to your customers, it's not like a huge storm caused this unexpectedly, it happens every year and management hide behind "unexpected delivery times". Like c'mon. As a heads up, December 2022 is gonna be a busy time for packages, maybe plan this sometime instead of hiding behind your burnt out customer services team.
My order is late and they haven’t even dispatched it yet. They keep lying and saying it has been dispatched but they also say the are waiting for a tracking number from the courier which is nonsensical. Barefaced liars. Avoid at all costs.
paid for ipad on the 18th to be delivered on the 22nd. Contacted live chat on the 20th just to make sure they have received the payment and to confirm delivery date. The live chat itself took around 40 mins, where I just asked 1 simple question 'whats the status of my purchase'. Received email on the 21st saying Warehouse was unable to locate my product as such my order was cancelled :). DO NOT USE!!!!
The worst RETURN process. (Reference return code: R237725) I purchased a Sennheiser-EPOS GSX 1000. They delivered it on the promised date which was the 25th of November without any problems. However, I was gifted a nice headphone with 7.1 surround sound and built-in DAC. Having checked the quality of the new headphone, I thought that I wouldn't need the GSX 1000 anymore. So I decided to return it in and started the return process on the same day I received the product. Obviously, the item was unused and was in its original packaging (even the sleeves were still on, and the cable was not untied). On the 26th of November, just one day after the return process was started, I handed the item over to DPD. The return item was received by the Box on 30th of November. Since then, I have been completely in the dark. I haven't received any emails, updates, calls, nothing... They are not responding the phone calls, and whenever I reached out to the customer service via live talk, they only told me that they are chasing it. So, it's been 13 WORKING days that I haven't got my money back. Still no communication, no updates regarding the eta. Since the returning process of UNUSED item takes such a long time, I just can't imagine how long would it take if I returned a damaged or faulty item. So, per me, if I'm going to purchase an electronics, it's so important for the company I cherry-picked has a smooth returning process. This was my first experience with the BOX, and apparently I'd never buy from them and I DO NOT recommend it to anyone at all. I'll update my review once I received the full refund, and if anything changes.
Just placed an order on box.co.uk website tonight. Once I completed the payment, the website crashed and didn’t give me any confirmation of receiving my order. I don’t even have an order number to follow up.
They said that my order will be delivered to me by last Thursday and it didn't turn up 5 days later they then said that they have sold out of my product and they have cancelled my order and offer me a full refund they shouldn't of promised me a product if they can't delivered it to me I won't ever ever use Box again and I will also advised everyone one else not to use them either again all they do is just let you down
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,853 reviews