Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
Save yourself trouble dont use this company DO USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT ORDER. Truly awful service. Do nothing for the customer ounce they have your money Did nothing to fix the problem, also sell second products as new be warned if it gose wrong you will not get any wear with box.co.uk you will have to take them to court under consumer law So so bad should not be trading worst company i used
Ordered a TV after having it for a month lines appeared on the screen. Reached out to BOX and they refused to do anything about it as they said there was physical damage when the TV has no scratches or cracks! They no longer email back, trying to call and no one picks up. Please do not order from them. Check reviews before you order. On their own site they only show positive reviews
Terrible company. I will never order anything from them again. No delivery of goods and can't get through to them by phone, e mail or we chat. My son spent his Christmas money on a new gaming monitor and delivery not happened but no communication whatsoever.. the company read my e mails but do not respond. Do not order anything from box
Exactly the same as the other complaints below! First time buyer from this website, payed over £300 for a monitor with an extra £10 for GUARANTEED EXPRESS DELIVERY..did it come on the guaranteed date? No..have I been able to even track the order no? Hours on the phone waiting to talk to someone to only be told by Daryl they don’t have. Like what they have said to other people, they will speak to the warehouse and email me. No email back no communication whatsoever! It’s like you’ve taken my money and scarpered! I want a reply to my email I sent you on the 31/12/20 I want someone from the company to call me or a response by Monday or I want all my money back. If that fails I’ll simply call my bank raise a dispute and report you lot to trading standereds.
Do you have a customer service team, been trying to contact you since 10am. I'm concerned I won't be able to contact anyone?
avoid this company been calling for 3 weeks no one will ever answer they have fake reviews 4 hrs calling never answer called 37 times every time over hour no one answers avoid them they sell on ebay too please dont buy off them avoid fake reviews makes them look ok but read the possative feedback even they show possative and the actual feed back is so bad they doctor the feedback
Stay clear of. Ordered an LG TV on the 14th. Stated delivery on the 19th. This was changed by carrier Arrow xl, to the Saturday of the 20th. Nothing arrived. Contacted Arrow. They had never received a TV from BOX. Received a refund today. No explanation. No alternative. Advertisement
Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. If I could they would be awarded minus stars. I ordered from them on Wednesday morning and paid for next day delivery even though they warned that because it is so close to Christmas as well as having delays due to the coronavirus I might have to wait an extra day. On Friday they kept me waiting for an hour on the 'phone whilst trying to find out if my parcel had even been despatched. In despair, I then tried their "Live Chat" option only to have to wait yet another hour before I gave up and resorted to email. It is now Sunday and I am still no wiser as to where my parcel is. I can guarantee one thing, there is no way would I ever use this apology for a company for anything in future. In fact, even if they were the only company in the world, I would go without my required items rather than use them.
I purchased Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Case - White. on 4 December 2020, The Seller sent different item and didn't apologize and tried his best not to correct his mistake. today is 18 December 2020 and until now i did not receive my refund. Beware of this seller, False and fishing advertisement. Do not waste your time or money with them and find an honest seller to deal with. Avoid headache.
I purchased Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid-Tower Case - White. on 4 December 2020, The Seller sent different item and didn't apologize and tried his best not to correct his mistake. today is 18 December 2020 and until now i did not receive my refund. Beware of this seller, False and fishing advertisement. Do not waste your time or money with them and find an honest seller to deal with. Avoid headache.
I was sceptical about buying from BOX, because I’ve read so many negative reviews, however I took the risk because their price for the computer which I need was the lowest compared to other retailers. So far everything arrived safely, they have provided tracking information and even I have ordered monitor by mistake and after a day the sales team answered my email and refunded straight away my money! The pc that I’ve ordered is as described/perfect and the price is amazingly low. So, I would like to highly recommend Box to everyone who want to buy good pc on good price! Very satisfied! Thanks 😊
They are apparently the only company in the UK receiving 2 ps5 consoles at a time. Preordered a console within 10mins of the page going live they even took £1 deposit and still haven't received a console yet? Keep getting emails saying not enough stock received but after reading most of the reviews lately I'm pretty sure I'll never get my preorder
Item not received Ridiculous company. Did not receive the product and not getting any responses for resolution and refund. Holding on to my money for no reason. Do not order from here, the hassle is not worth anything at all. Now having to initiate a paypal dispute.
I ordered and ipad from these clowns on Tuesday night partly because it was 'in stock'. Paid for delivery on Thursday. Well no tacking number on Wednesday night. Web chat on Thursday said they were sorry and would chase the warehouse. Guess what not delivery on Friday, but a promise to chase the warehouse. So here we are Saturday night and no ipad. I could have picked one up in Argos if I had gone with them, but there you go lesson learned. I wonder if I will ever see my money or the ipad....
WARNING This company expects you to wave you rights to a free return and reduce your right to a 30 days return to 2 days, if your product is faulty on arrival. Very sneaky and disgraceful behaviour. DO NOT agree to their terms and conditions of return.
Terrible service, I have never been put in any worse situation than my experience with box.co.uk. I am a small business owner who runs VR arcades and all through this year, we have been badly crippled by the pandemic and so we were all hoping for a miracle. A big break came for us when a client asked us to do a sim racing setup for his arcade. We were so excited by this because none of our staffs had received salaries for months and this project was going to be our Christmas gift. Time came for us to order for the items, so we settled for box.co.uk because they had all we need. I ordered for the Next level racing products on their website for the first time. The total cost of equipment was over 5000 Pounds. On delivery of my order, the key order was missing just two out of the three items ordered was delivered. I tried tracking but doesn't work. I reached out to their support via email, phone and live chat but still nothing has been done. It is almost two weeks since my order has been missing and each time i reach out to inquire about the status of my Item, I am always told to be patient with no concrete timeline on when it will be sorted. Now we are now stuck on moving forward with the project as our timeline for delivery is just 7 days away. If we are not done in 7days, we will be forced to refund our client and this will mean no Christmas fun time for our staffs. I am highly disappointed in box.co.uk. I intend to keep pressing for our shipment or refund. This is a VERY unreliable company and for now I will advice you stay away. If anything changes, I will update my review.
I ordered an iPad after signing up for stock alerts, as soon as I got the email I ordered it! Paid for two day delivery vs free standard... received an email to call regarding my order, spent 1 hour waiting to get through to them then resorted to live chat- I also waited in a live chat queue to speak to someone for 35 minutes. Eventually I spoke to someone who advised it was going to be delayed, I agreed this was fine but asked for what I paid in delivery to be refunded. They refunded me, then two days had passed since It was due to be delivered, still no ipad. I ended up trying to get in contact with them again, to no avail it was impossible to talk to someone. I then received an email to say the item was ‘missing in the warehouse’ so they cancelled my order- the communication is awful and the email communication was even worse, un-professional customer services representatives who do not even type sentences correctly or use punctuation! I was then offered a £20 voucher for the bad service to try and stop me writing this review when I had said this is what I was going to do. Avoid avoid avoid.
Daylight robbers. Ordered a custom build for £1900, received it, its knackered, keeps turning itself off and has no output. They arranged collection. They collected it and are now telling me it is not faulty. They are trying to scam me out of £1900. I am phoning the police about this, their business should be investigated for fraud. They are a bunch of scammers. If you are reading this BOX, I'm going to take legal action against you if you don't give me my hard earned money back! Saved up for 2 years for this and they are trying to steal it. Not. Having. It.
Can not recommend it at this point, I ordered a OLED display over a month ago, and as understandable for current word situation as it is, I cannot ignore the poor customer service, lack of information about second delay I experienced with this order, no email, no notification, no curtesy to at least let me know where do I stand with the purchase I have already paid for. I was expecting it to be shipped yesterday, and only because I called customer service department myself I discovered my TV was pushed back again two weeks. I don't believe it is the way to deal with your own customers who paid for the merchandise already. Very disappointing. As it happens I also had a pleasure to place a different order with another vendor for electronic parts, and as I face same availability issues I was at least updated frequently about the status of my order and was not left in the dark. I hope this issue will be properly addressed and dealt with, until then I cannot honestly write anything positive about my experience with them.
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,772 reviews