Bounty Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bounty

How would you rate Bounty ?

JULIA_MYRING
Verified Buyer
"V good, informative magazine and website. Reviews on products are v helpful and valued. Would like it if there were reviews on a range of breast pumps including bottles,teets and methods that have proven successful. Profes4sional advice would also be appreciated on this and more than just when's a good time so start indroducing expressed breast milk to baby. Anyway, thank you Bounty for all your help!!!"
RACHAEL_HYMAN
Verified Buyer
"Informative and easy to use. Modern look and just the write amount of text so it's not too time consuming to get to the facts you want."
Pai See_Tan
Verified Buyer
"More concise and easier to find related topics. Disappointed with a few videos on managing colicky baby by nikki khan removed."
Sunnia_Mushtaq
"It's good"
Joyce_Thomas
Verified Buyer
"You have really helped me in my journey as a mum in fact from conception to birth and even as the baby develops. I actualluly didn't know what to do and didn't even know much as a new mum but because of you and the Grace of God of course I was able to get every information I needed . MY LO was three month exactly on Christmas day and he is growing stronger and stronger each day Thanks for being there. New Mum from London"
Amy_Cantrill
Verified Buyer
"Bounty has helped me with what to expect during pregnancy and labour and birth and i recommend bounty to a friend"
VINNY_KUMAR
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for this lovely site"
JOANNE_GEDYE
Verified Buyer
"The articles you share are very helpful and relevant. I also love sending all the offers. Just wish I was more clued up on how to access them! Thank you ????"
Adriana_Santini
Verified Buyer
"amazing offer, just love it. Happy new Year to all of you. xoxo"
Gilbertha_Mulenga
"Really helpfull"
Kalina_Weirszcka
Verified Buyer
"I really like your website. I could find a lots of useful information and great offers.j"
Rositsa_Raleva
Verified Buyer
"VERY HAPPY WITH BOUNTY, MANY THANKS!"
Kartian_Fulkel
Verified Buyer
"Great deals. Handy information."
Nicola_Cadman
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy reading the week by week progress on baby and love entering the competitions."
GHAZALA_REHMAN
Verified Buyer
"Excilent good n v helpfull step by step useful information."
Amna_Mustafa
Verified Buyer
"This is really help full website I get very useful information about baby and baby stuff offers and it send me offers acxording to my baby is grown and it give me awareness that what my baby needs now :-)"
HELEN_VINE
Verified Buyer
"The site is easy to use with helpful and useful information for all stages. The links from the emails about stages of pregnancy and baby development are easy to follow and its nice not having to search for the relevant articles as they are there for you."
VENKATA_GUMMADI
"Really helpful...."
Ruth_Bandy
Verified Buyer
"I find the website really useful and helpful."
Manisha_Gamare
Verified Buyer
"Helps me with keeping upto date with most of my queries........ Proved very useful to me..... Thanks for the lil gifts"
Bounty is rated 4.69 based on 45 reviews