Boundary Technologies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boundary Technologies Limited
Read Boundary Technologies Limited Reviews

About Boundary Technologies Limited:

Boundary Technologies are reinventing smart home security in the UK. Home security is becoming more interconnected, convenient and cheaper. It’s harnessing the power of smartphones to allow you to remotely monitor and control your smart system, from anywhere in the world.

People want an easy ordering process, from transparent pricing to customising the alarm to fit the home. Setup should be straightforward - whether you’re doing it yourself or using a professional installer - and the system should do what it promises.

These are all things that are expected in a Smart Home Security product but are hard to find. This is why we have created Boundary.

hello@boundary.co.uk

61, Dublin Street, Edinburgh

Tell us how Boundary Technologies Limited made you happy
Really happy with the communication from boundary. Replies are fast and always helpful. It's nice to feel like you can actually ask a question and it be answered by someone who understands their product.
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate the feedback and very pleased that you're happy!

The Boundary Team
Answered my questions in a prompt and professional manner.
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the kind words and positive review, very much appreciated!

The Boundary Team
Very fast response to the questions raised with excellent follow-up to ensure my question was addressed to my satisfaction.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate it!

The Boundary Team
I've sent in a couple of support questions in advance of taking delivery of my new alarm (screw location queries for wall mounting etc) and both times I've had an immediate response. Cannot fault the level of service so far. Long may it continue!
Really appreciate that Martin, our support and backup is something we're particularly keen on making sure it's as good as it can be!

Many thanks,

The Boundary Team
The customer service was excellent as they answered all my queries and at the end I was confident of the product simply because of the support received. Not used the alarm yet but I am sure the support will be there should I need them. Can't wait for delivery! Thanks.
Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review, it really is very much appreciated!

Great help thanks
No problem at all, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The Boundary Team
Great customer service - responded to my query in no time at all.
Thanks for taking the time to send in a review Will, much appreciated!

The Boundary Team
Excellent communication from Boundary so far and the product isn’t even launched yet. Impressive start.
Appreciate you taking the time to send such a positive review Simon!

Many thanks

Great customer service
Thanks for taking the time to send a review Shad, really appreciated!

The Boundary Team
Great user support. Answered query quickly.
Thanks for the positive review, really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback!

The Boundary Team
Very helpful, clear and honest support, but the delayed launch is disappointing, and means I cannot implement a Boundary alarm system in my project timescale.
Thanks for the review Alan and sorry the launch delays have caused an issue for you.

We're working incredibly hard to bring a brand new smart home alarm system to market which is a huge challenge and hope to begin shipping DIY installs at the end of this month th so the end is in sight!

Many thanks

The Boundary Team
I cant really say anything about the product as it is yet to be delivered but so far information and the contacts I have had have been positive. We will see if the products live up to the promises...
Thanks for the review Steen, much appreciated. We're confident that the system will meet (and exceed) your expectations!

The Boundary Team
This is the second time I have spoken to Phil and as always he has been extremely polite and helpful in sorting out any issues I have - many thanks Phil
Thanks very much for the kind words and review Quaser! Positive feedback like this is exactly what we strive for.

The Boundary Team
Very prompt response to my enquiry. Always keep me updated.
Thanks Jayne for the kind words, we really do appreciate it!

Best wishes,

The Boundary Team
Very responsive customer services, clarified and resolved order issues promptly and courteously.
Glad we could help Andrew and appreciate the review!

Many thanks,

The Boundary Team
Contacted ref my pledge and advised what I'd ordered wouldn't get the best out of the product. Given some options and all resolved. Great customer service
Thanks for the review Karen. Glad we could help you get the most out of your system!

The Boundary team.
I found the service fast efficient and would have no hesitation in dealing with this company
Thanks ever so much for the review, it's very much appreciated!

Best wishes

The Boundary Team
I had a query about my order and it was dealt with Very promptly and to my satisfaction.
Thanks for the 5 star review Nigel, glad we could help!

Best wishes

Great service
Thank you, really appreciate the feedback.

The Boundary Team
Thanks for the speedy response
Thanks for the 5-star review Robin, very much appreciated!

Boundary Technologies Limited is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews