Border Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Border Motor Group
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Border Motor Group Reviews

Tell us how Border Motor Group made you happy
We recently purchased a 69 reg Ford kuga from border dumfries. From the moment we met salesman John Armitage myself and wife felt relax as no pressure sales very honest and new his stuff answered all questions and the Gemma was absolutely wonderful a nd very approachable a couple small issues after sales was death with so quickly and she and her team were only concerned that we were a 100 % happy and we were we got a great deal on trade in compared to another dealer in the area. I live 80 miles from dumfries and I took out a service plan with Gemma because her customer service was A+++++ and I have every comfidence in her team nothing was issue. As for John I would recommend him to anyone so thank you border cars you have a great team at dumfries I will definitely buy from Gemma and John again 5 stars thanks from john and Diane
A good deal for the Toyota Corolla and all very professionally conducted by Mark Whitfield. Mark was very helpful at every stage of the transaction and made it all very easy for me. Thank you Mark Whitfield, big thumbs up from me.
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 2 months ago
Ordered a Toyota RAV4 Awd Hybrid just over 3 weeks ago took delivery of the car last Tuesday I can honestly say from start to finish it was a very very pleasant experience and handled very professionally. A big big thanks to David Stairmand for making the whole process an enjoyable one I would 100% recommended to anyone wanting a new or second hand car
(Toyota St Boswells) - Posted 4 months ago
I bought a car last week and the service I received was 1st class would like to thank Gordon Turnbull, Rob and Simon for going the extra mile in these hard times, all a credit to the company.
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 7 months ago
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 7 months ago
I went to the garage to look at cars after being let down by the bus service (understandable in this climate but it was the prompt I needed to get my own transport). I met Gordon who asked me what I wanted and needed. Within a day I had chosen the car, had the figures and was set to pick the car up a week later after it had been through the garage. We had a family emergency the day before arranged pick up and I called Gordon to explain the situation. He couldn’t have been more helpful! The garage put the car through a complete check, all the paperwork was signed off and I had the car when I needed it. Despite technical difficulties with links and the family emergency Gordon was not only professional and efficient but friendly with it. This is the first car I’ve ever bought and I will now be a loyal customer from this point on. They have set the bar and if I ever have to go somewhere else I’ll know what I want and what not to settle for. Thank you to the team for everything and a big shout out to Gordon at St Boswells.
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 11 months ago
Never thought to buy a car is that simple and easy and not even check it for a test drive. Everything made online due to current situation, the staff very friendly and helpful. The car is just perfect. Hihgly recomend and completely trustable company. Definetly next car will buy it again from them.
Delighted with the sales support I received when purchasing my ŠKODA used car. I appreciated the helpful and non-pressurised sales approach. I felt I was given impartial and useful information to help me make an informed choice. I found John A communicated effectively and made me feel confident that all aspects of the car purchase had been handled effectively. I now plan to come back in a few years to upgrade and I look forward to an ongoing partnership with Dumfries the ŠKODA representatives.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic friendly service throughout from John Armitage, and I was kept fully up to date during the Lock down and with regard to the safe handover of the vehicle. I had been dreading saying goodbye to my Skoda Yeti (2nd) but am thrilled with driving my new Skoda Karoq.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
WOW! Excellent service. No hard sell, Nicola listened and answered all my questions and gave me facts (no sales spiel!) Simple part ex process, gave me a great price for my part ex and a great price for my new vehicle. Delivered to my front door (2 hrs away) and part ex driven away within minutes. Such a smooth process. Simon (Driver) was courteous and friendly. Absolutely fantastic service! I’ve bought a new car without leaving the house! Car was sanitized and social distancing maintained at drop off due to the new Covid measures. Would not hesitate to buy from here again. Thanks Nicola and Simon! Very happy 😃
(Hyundai Carlisle) - Posted 1 year ago
The 3rd car I have bought from Border ŠKODA and the usual first class service in extraordinary times. I would not hesitate to use them again. David Kirkwood was the Salesman
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
David Kirkwood very helpful. A pleasure doing business again.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
A first class service provided in a most professional manner by David Kirkwood
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
David Kirkwood was great, smooth transaction.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
David Kirkwood provided very excellent service.
Excellent service by David Kirkwood. Top class as usual
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
David Kirkwood was very pleasant and friendly he helped a lot with getting my new car
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
First class service as always when buying my car from David Kirkwood thanks again
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent professional service and happy to support after sale with anything you are unsure of
David Kirkwood made the whole transaction seamless. Very impressed.
Border Motor Group is rated 4.95 based on 1,311 reviews