Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Customer service is an absolute disgrace!! I accidentally sent the parcel to my work address through PayPal in error and noticed 2 mins afterward! I emailed boots immediately to advise the correct address and I was just told it can’t be amended and now the package is going to my office and I am on maternity leave! The agent was so unhelpful on the phone and I am shocked and disgusted with the lack of support and help I received! I have just had a baby and can’t get out of the house to purchase my items and I thought boots would be a lot more understanding to a new mother especially with their baby club!! But obviously not, I will be advising everyone to avoid boots and letting them know how I have been treated!!! Sent from my iPhone
Terrible pharmacy! Even doesn't deserve 1 star... Their staff are unprofessional, incompetent, don't know what they are doing. I don't believe they are pharmacists at all. I went to Tesco Pharmacy, they solved my problem in 1 minute, because they were actual pharmacist. Avoid at all costs.
Went into boots at Grays Essex, when I finished shopping I went to pay desk which wasn’t man but the security man was sitting against the counter on his phone as I asked where a working till was and instead of telling me where it was he looked up from his phone and nodded with his head the direction of the till, when I reached the tills there were about 10 people waiting to be serviced by 1 person, at the time of being served there was no customers service
Shoddy service from Boots, customer service and Facebook messenger from them are rude sarcastic when you complain they company don't give a dame about the poor service. I've had two occasions recently one where an online order was placed and items were missing eventhough was still charged for it. When I asked for them to be posted out they wouldn't. Second occasion on line order of mattress was sent and paid for, order went missing and when they were contacted they were reluctant to refund and said they would resend, when I asked for a day I would be home they refused this and gave a different day and wouldn't do anything to rectify there mistake eventhough they left me on the first delivery waiting all day taking time off work for them not to turn up! Boots attitude to there customers are shocking and I'm not shopping there anymore, for a company that don't even pay taxes in this country by stashing there cash out side of the UK I think you have a nerve to then give this kind of service and expect people to return, hopefully people will vote with there feet and put this company out of business because they deserve no loyalty as they give none in return for your custom!!
Offers on adv. Points never applied online. Always have to register a complaint. Also free offers/samples are always promised then out of stick. Every time????
Every time I go to collect my monthly prescription its either no presc. received ,no drugs or incorrectly dispensed.
Absolute rip off, do not use Boots. My order 305464330 was taken by them and they took my money. They then said I couldn’t have the items ordered and have refused to refund my money. I have e mailed them five times and they have acknowledged receipt but not refunded the money. Their ordering system is inadequate and designed to take your money without sending you the goods.
I am absolutely fuming as I did receive 2 faulty items purchased online , however, boots refused to replace them. This is called cheating on customers.. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. SHAME ON YOU BOOTS!!
Boots customers be aware! After travelling for an hour to the oxford street branch of boots my brother purchased a Christian Dior aftershave for a whooping £93 only to travel home open it and discover a bpttle of gaviston inside the box! After returning there and then to return it with the receipt and talking to the same staff who had served him, boots DENIED all responsibility and refused a refund or exchange, I am beyond angry and will question whether I will use boots again. DISGUSTING!!!
My prescriptions are now received in big plastic bags instead of paper ones. shame on you Boots! in this day and age when we are all trying to reduce our use of plastic, on complaining to Boots shop assistant, I was informed the plastic bag was recyclable. my reply to that is "So is all the plastic bobbing about in the worlds oceans, doing untold damage to our planet and all living things" come on you directors of Boots get your act together be responsible and join the rest of banning single use plastic.
Musselburgh boots customer service is dreadful. Anytime I go there for a prescription I feel like I’m just an inconvenience to the young men in suits who are preparing prescriptions!!! I went in today to collect the balance of a prescription, there were no other customers waiting and the young suit told me I will be with you soon. While he continued to tap at the computer I waited to be served. Eventually he asked how he could help, after giving details he said our policy is if you don’t come in a few weeks for the balance we get rid of it, it looks like you didn’t collect in time so it’s no longer here. I will never use boots for my prescription again. I will stick to my local friendly pharmacy where I’m treated to excellent customer service not treated like an inconvenience. Boots wake up to the importance of your customers and give then decent service!!!
Boots Kilburn High Road—the staff need to the taught what actually CUSTOMER SERVICE means and not to speak to people as if they are nothing. Show some respect to your customers! While waiting in a long queue and with no one present, a lady asked where could she find Vaseline. The sales assistant looked clueless and asked the other clueless sales assistant to what the customer just went to find herself. I asked for a refund or an exchange for the 3 boxes of Boots wax strips as they were useless and I bought 4 and ideally should be given a full refund for the four boxes. First I was not offered anything as I had no receipt regardless that I just bought over £50 worth of products, two the manager came telling me basically that it will take too long(as it was a long queue) to do an exchange and give me back the difference as she was such a busy person. No apology no nothing! I was treated as if they were doing me a favour, the customer. Where is the the Boots brand image that staff need to be proud of? Unbelievable 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Absolutely fuming
Fake promotions! Boots says you get 10£ free for orders 60£+. BUT when you attempt to submit a 60£ order the same is cancelled with no exact reason. Customer support are useless because they give you no solution for completing the order saying "you did not pass our inrernal checks". WTF!!! I was a regular online customer but not anymore.
Fake promotions! Boots says you get 10£ free for orders 60£+. BUT when you attempt to submit a 60£ order the same is cancelled with no exact reason. Customer support are useless because they give you no solution for completing the order saying "you did not pass our inrernal checks". WTF!!! I was a regular cystomer but not anymore.
Have ordered perfume in-store was supposed to arrive next day........ Two days later I am still waiting. Nobody can tell me what the problem is !!!! I have paid for it where is it???? Am going back tomorrow, if it's not there will be cross, so far have been mute!!!!!
I went to Boots pharmacy in Roselawn Dublin 15 and bought a box of Nurofen tablets. I paid for them and then asked the assistant if I could have a glass of water to take 2 tablets She replies sorry we only have bottled water. I was amazed that they refused to give me a glass of water. Unfortunately, I had paid for the tablets before asking for a glass of water or I would have gone to another Pharmacy. I won't be going to Boots again .
I ordered online, got an email saying the parcel was delivered while it was not. When I called the operator told me to ask my neighbours (!), then promised to contact Royal Mail and get back to me, but I did not receive any contact. I had to call once again and discovered that my parcel was delivered to the wrong address. After 40+ min on the phone they told me that they need to wait for Royal Mail to redeliver, before they can consider any other action. So I now don’t know if I will receive the products before going on holiday, and I still don’t have my money back. Terrible terrible customer service. I will never buy from Boots again!
Ordered a makeup set for my daughters birthday had to call them as did not deliver to my local store to be told offer is finished so we have to give your money back now fuming is an understatement won’t be ordering off them again really let me down disgusted with them as I ordered loads over the years and they would not of contact me to say what was happening I had to ring them no excuse the have my email
I ordered the makeup set offer for my daughter birthday 6 days later still not arrived rang boots and they said it came back as a failed delivery to my local store so the only thing they could do was give me a refund as the offers gone now fuming is an understatement I buy loads from boots well they have lost my custome now
0n 22/07/19 went into Boots in Ashton in Makerfield centre at 16:25 to pick up a prescription which the Medicentre promised to send that day. Was told it had not been received. On checking with the Medicentre they confirmed that it had been sent over at 11:30 to Boots. On returning to Boots and politely explaining the story the tablets were handed out by the dispenser without a word, just a miserable face and certainly no apology. Total display of inefficiency but also a total disregard for basic customer service.
Boots is rated 3.01 based on 1,127 reviews