Boots Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Boots
09AM
9AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"I went to boots in Chester-le-street and was served by Jane. She was very helpful and very friendly. Exceptional service from Jane. ????????"
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I went into Nottingham Riverside branch on the 8th May and was served by Natasha. She is a warm friendly lady, who obviously enjoys her work. Her customer service is exceptional. She scanned all the relevant coupons to save me money and gain extra points. She then asked if i have the Boots app, I don't. She then explained the benefits i would receive and how to install it. I don't normally write reviews but felt this deserves recognition. A great ambassador for Boots."
"Pharmacist Eric was completely unprofessional and rude! Extremely unhelpful, will never be back to boots Leeds station!"
"The staff at boots are helpful with picking good quality products."
"I was not happy at all with the customer service i was extremely dissapointed. They called me old and i cried. no one ever go to boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"excellent customer service from Collette at your counter in Boots at Braehead Shopping Centre in Scotland."
"Just had really good customer service from phone lines..."
"Amazing customer service from Alice on the Benefit UKIRE counter in Boots Bluewater. She's an angel"
"Commendable customer service from Boots today."
"First time at Boots Opticians - lovely staff and great customer service!"
"Call me old, but it's important to me how easy it is to use a retailers website. I like one that is simple and straight forward which is why I will shop Boots online. I can get all my beauty products and toiletries for the house in one quick swoop. For only 4.95 I have been getting next day delivery."
"I am usually very pleased shopping at Boots but today i was not. Firstly they did not stock what I came in for, then I chose another product which I thought was on special offer, went to the till and found the staff were very busy. On getting home, I find the product is not the special offer; a smaller size but the special offer label was right in front of that size. No others on display. Very misleading. i will avoid this store in future."
Boots is rated 3.09 based on 994 reviews