Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Had an enjoyable visit at Boots today and all thanks to Demi from No7. I am currently battling my issues with acne rosacea, and she was very knowledgeable about all the products, and showed me what would work, how, and why. I was suggested anti-redness creams, hydrating foundation, and even powder that matched my face, and its sensitivity. She even booked a session with me two weeks from now to check up on me, which was nice, as well gave little samples to try products I wasn't sure of. Recommend turning to her for skincare advice, and No7 for products!
Just tried the Charles Worthington volume shampoo and weightless conditioner, never been so happy with the condition of my fine limp hair. Both products smell amazing and the conditioner is amazing. I highly recommend this product.
I received the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce shampoo, conditioner and Body Booster Mousse. My fine limp hair is totally transformed. It has so much more volume, body and bounce. I wish I had tried this amazing product before
The service I got from Yvonne F on Saturday 31/08/2019 was exceptional. Despite the store being busy with 2 promotions running she still made me feel like a valued customer. I’m not very confident with make up and she helped enormously even finding me the right brushed to use I will definitely be back to make more purchases and get her advice
I find my local Boots (situated in the Intu centre, Uxbridge) brilliant. It says something about an organisation when you have the same staff in place for a long time who come to know you. Also, fantastic periodic offers. I've just purchased 'three-for-two' No 7 serums, got a £10 voucher to reduce the cost further AND lots of points due to a further offer for my Boots loyalty card.
Claire in Tonbridge Boots today was so good. I had a problem with an item that I ordered and she was so helpful and efficient. Claire also dealt with the order and was just as good. The staff in Boots Tonbridge have always been so pleasant and helpful they stand out .
I visited Boots In St Stephens Hull. I was looking for a new brand of foundation. Delightful and experienced lady called Maxine helped me choose and also did colour match tests and gave me great advice on skincare and what I have been doing wrong. It's not very often i have come across someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about the products and also have great customer service skills. My new foundation is perfect. Thank you very much.
Boots in Ferndown, Dorset is exceptional. Ordering is simple and orders arrive on time. The store is well stocked most of the time. The staff are amazingly helpful and always go that extra mile. They couldn’t be more caring and I only hope Boots appreciate this. I doubt it. From the “top of the range” manageress down, they give 100% plus. Thank you to them all.
Kirsty - the manager of Boots Craigleith in Edinburgh is wonderful. She could not have been more helpful yesterday when all four photographic machines failed to print onto a CD.
I had excellent service from Chloe in the Motherwell shop on Friday the 2nd of August. I was looking for new perfume. She spent a lot of time with me and I was delighted with what I chose in the end. I would definitely go back to boots in Motherwell when buying perfume again
I called into Boots, Cardiff Bay Retail Park Cardiff Bay Retail Pk, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF11 0JR yesterday to have some advice regarding skincare. I spoke to Tanya, and she was amazing! Took time to take me through various products and advised me what was best for my routine. I was really impressed with her knowledge and friendliness. I will be going back after holidays to get some make up and other advice. Very happy customer.
Thanks to Claudine I was able to have a great experience at Boots in Cobham. She gave me excellent information about my medication and made me feel safe and confident. Thank you Claudine for your hard work! :)
The service I had from Sharon in prescription delivery was very good she was helpful beyond what I think was expected of her, which arrived at a satisfactory conclusion .many thanks Sharon
Visited Boots Clayton Square Liverpool today. Danielle at the Benefit counter was wonderful. I was booked in for a Brow Tint/Wax and Lip Wax. Danielle was cheerful and welcoming. She made me feel like a valued customer and she was so professional. Excellent customer service, thank you Danielle
Hi I visited Lancaster Boots today & used the computer to have some photos for a personalised gift , I was unsure about what I was doing when Gemma came & assisted me she was really helpful & patient & felt it was genuine . I can’t recommend her enough & Gemma did it all with a smile great customer service, when I return I look for her assistance again Great customer service Many thanks Gemma
On Wednesday 31/07/19 I shopped at Boots Thornliebank and was assisted by Tracey. The customer service and advice I recieved from Tracey was top class. She is patient knowledgeable and informed me so special offers instore on the No7 cosmetics range. Top marks to Tracey many thanks
Yesterday I received the best customer service I have ever received and I would like to thank the young lady who was so efficient, knowledgeable, patient and kind. Her name was Katie on the number 7 counter in the West Bridgford store, Nottingham. I was buying skincare and she helped me buy the right things from your new Labs products for my 61yr old skin! She knew exactly what was right for me and I ended up purchasing for my two daughters the dark circle labs cream and although I spent more than I’d planned, her help was invaluable and I am only going to buy from her in future. She was excellent. I don’t know if she’s a manager, but she certainly should be as her expertise is invaluable. My products are perfect too, my skin felt wonderful last night.
I visited Boots at the Trafford Centre 27th July to purchase an electric razor for my husband. The one I wanted had to be purchased online. I asked an assistant Mary for assistance and she completely took over the matter in order to help me. Emma from the Coty counter, together with Mary successfully located the razor on the online application and took payment. I picked it up the next day from the Sale branch of Boots. Excellent service. These ladies were so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable and made the experience perfect. I could not have done it without them! Thank you so much Emma and Mary. Jean (Sale)
We visited Boots number 7 counter in the Sheffield city centre branch on Friday 26th July. We were approached by a lovely well presented young women with blond hair in a bun (I think!) She was very professional, friendly and a great help when choosing our new make up products. Unfortunately I never read her name badge or kept my receipt to thank her by name. She is a credit to the store!
quick service again with prescriptions and always happy to help at Llandudno Junction Boots
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,189 reviews