Boots Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Boots
2PM
2PM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Over a week
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Online booking for optician a complete waste of my time, no reply to my booking request. I then called to complain about lack of service, customer service not interested, not willing to investigate their problem and get back to me with apology and reason for problem. I put complaint in writing in e-mail again not interested in explaining their problem or how they have or can resolve it, it just read as sorry try again we are not interested."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is for an online order delivery ~ I received 2 SMS messages ref the delivery time and the first on at 7.13 in the morning, the second one 65 minutes later! WHO on Earth, in their right mind texts, that early?!? It's very rude, poor manners. This is not good enough."
"Visited my local branch in Treorchy on Friday the first and the last time I will visit!staff too busy either chatting or In grossed in what they are doing!after waiting for a few minutes I walked out of the store fed up of being ignored!visit to a another well known chain what a difference in the customer service !staff need to go on a course"
"I am usually very pleased shopping at Boots but today i was not. Firstly they did not stock what I came in for, then I chose another product which I thought was on special offer, went to the till and found the staff were very busy. On getting home, I find the product is not the special offer; a smaller size but the special offer label was right in front of that size. No others on display. Very misleading. i will avoid this store in future."
"Very poor website have just spent another wasted time and getting nowhere. My last order was not even notified to me to say it was in my chosen branch."
"PAID FOR DELIVERY - DELIVERY DATE OF GOODS 25.11.16 - NO TRACKING DETAILS VIA HERMES AND 3 DAYS FOR BOOTS TO LOOK INTO - POOR SERVICE"
Boots is rated 3.10 based on 964 reviews