Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Great items , excellent idea for all occasions. My daughter loved hers And have passed you on to many family and friends already
Thank you so much for the great review Susan! We are so pleased to hear you and your daughter have enjoyed your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Fabulous items and great fun gifts! Super fast delivery and fantastic customer service Highly recommend
Hi Tracey 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Arrived quickly
Thank you so much for the fab review Jayne 😊🎊💖
Good prompt service
Thank you for the fantastic review Michelle 😊🎊💖
Great birthday card, they loved it!
Yay! We are so pleased to hear this Jacquelyn! Thank you for the lovely review 😊🎊💖
Super Service
Thank you so much Danny for your fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Used this service a number of times now everybody has loved their cards and the fact that they are not just a card but a keep sake I highly recommend
Thank you so much for your smashing review Louise! We are so pleased you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Fantastic ,value for money ,more personal then a card will ever be , apply your favourite pics for your loved one ,great service easy to use
Awww, Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kerrie! We are so pleased you loved your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
My first boomf as a buyer after having received a couple in the past, such a great idea and totally different to a traditional card,
Yay! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises Shaun! Thank you for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
The card came on time, surprise worked as per advertising! Boom! Smashing! :)
Yay! This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Good delivery and customer service. Tiny bit pricey but what to expect with a product like this
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are so pleased you enjoyed your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Excellent delivery, made my daughter jump and smile at the same time x
Yay! Thank you so much for your wonderful review Susan, we are so happy to hear your daughter enjoyed her boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Such a brilliant idea to make a birthday card much more exciting! My mums reaction was priceless! Thank you!
Awww this is fantastic to hear Olivia! We are so happy that your mum has enjoyed her boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Amazing service. Very quick!
Thanks Daniella! 🤩
Didn’t personally see the card and gift as it was a present for my sister but she loved it! I was so pleased with the quick dispatch. Well done boomf!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ann! We are so pleased to hear your sister loved the boomf gift you made for her 😊🎊💖
Fantastic! The flutter really flew and provided a giggle for all...
Yay! This is so fab to hear Julie! Thank you for the fantastic review 😊🦋💖
Smooth transaction, I have used the company many times, boomf's have always delivered on time. Products exactly as described.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Annette! We are so happy to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Excellent service, made mums birthday
Awww this is so lovely to hear Stewart! We are so pleased your mum enjoyed her boomf birthday surprise 😊🎊💖
My great nieces loved their cards 👍🏻.
Yay! This is amazing to hear Jason! Thank you so much for the review and choosing boomf to celebrate your great nieces special day 😊🎊💖
My mum loved her Boomf surprise box to let her know I miss her during lockdown! Thank you!!
Yay! We are so pleased to hear your mum loved her boomf gift Emily! Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews