Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Brilliant my child had a shock. Was lovely to see my child smile on another lock down birthday.
Hi Lisa! We are so sorry that they had to celebrate another birthday in lockdown 😞 we are thrilled to hear that they had a brilliant card to tear open 🎉 Happy Birthday from all of us at Boomf 🥳
She loved it , frightened the life out of her 🤣🤣
Oh no! We hope she's alright and there wasn't too much of a confetti mess for her 🥳
Very nice birthday card
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Everything received is as per described and the delivery time is impressively quick. Thank you so much highly recommended company.
Yay! That is so great to hear Antonella, Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Superb! Arrived on time card loved by the recipient!!
Fantastic! thanks for letting us know 🤩
I was really pleased with the personalised Marshmallows. I had ordered them for my mum's birthday. Can't wait to give her them. Thank you so much Boomf! Would definitely recommend and would buy again from you in the future. One happy customer.
Amazing! We look forward to making more Boomfs for you in the future! 🤗
My nieces loved their cards with the pop up unicorns 🦄
We're so pleased they loves their Boomfs Anita! 😍
It was very good my friend loved it !
Fantastic to hear that Elizabeth! 🤗
I have used Boomf a handful of times. I’ve never had a problem and always fun to use
Great to hear that Jo! 😊
Very pleased with card and delivered on time
Hi Beth 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Excellent product, all grandkids have loved their boomf bombs cards
Yay! This is fab to hear Peter! Thank you so much for the smashing review 😊🎊💖
Very funny
Absolutely fabulous!!! Just an amazing product everyone loved it.Very good quality.My new go too card
Awww thank you so much for the fabulous review Sharon! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
The customer service is excellent! I didn’t receive my order so they reordered my product straight away and sent it to me.
We are so pleased to hear our Customer Services team were able to assist you in this Joanne! Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Brilliant quality and fast delivery as always
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Nisha! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Was well received. I lovely surprise, made my aunty jump, she loved it.
Great to hear that! :)
Very nice experience.
Great to hear that Sukhie! 😊
Great product and quick delivery. The surprise on my daughters face was lovely.
Thank you so much for your review Beverley we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Amazing, great card, made my niece jump, card was on time, absolutely brilliant service will definitely order again.
That is amazing! We are so pleased your niece loved her card 💖
Recipient was very happy
Hi Jon thank you so much for you lovely review! We are so pleased they enjoyed their lovely gift 💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews