Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I was really pleased with the personalised Marshmallows. I had ordered them for my mum's birthday. Can't wait to give her them. Thank you so much Boomf! Would definitely recommend and would buy again from you in the future. One happy customer.
Amazing! We look forward to making more Boomfs for you in the future! 🤗
My nieces loved their cards with the pop up unicorns 🦄
We're so pleased they loves their Boomfs Anita! 😍
It was very good my friend loved it !
Fantastic to hear that Elizabeth! 🤗
I have used Boomf a handful of times. I’ve never had a problem and always fun to use
Great to hear that Jo! 😊
Very pleased with card and delivered on time
Hi Beth 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Excellent product, all grandkids have loved their boomf bombs cards
Yay! This is fab to hear Peter! Thank you so much for the smashing review 😊🎊💖
Very funny
Absolutely fabulous!!! Just an amazing product everyone loved it.Very good quality.My new go too card
Awww thank you so much for the fabulous review Sharon! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
The customer service is excellent! I didn’t receive my order so they reordered my product straight away and sent it to me.
We are so pleased to hear our Customer Services team were able to assist you in this Joanne! Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Brilliant quality and fast delivery as always
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Nisha! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Was well received. I lovely surprise, made my aunty jump, she loved it.
Great to hear that! :)
Very nice experience.
Great to hear that Sukhie! 😊
Great product and quick delivery. The surprise on my daughters face was lovely.
Thank you so much for your review Beverley we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Amazing, great card, made my niece jump, card was on time, absolutely brilliant service will definitely order again.
That is amazing! We are so pleased your niece loved her card 💖
Recipient was very happy
Hi Jon thank you so much for you lovely review! We are so pleased they enjoyed their lovely gift 💖
I was very pleased with this boomf card i will use boomf again
Thanks Jean! We look forward to making more boomfs for you in the future!🤗
Amazing birthday cards, we have had all the styles, i have 7 children... they love them!! Will definitely be buying these for every birthday x
That's wonderful to hear Catherine! Thanks so much for your feedback 🤗
Very good. Thank you.
You're most welcome Paul! 🤗
Easy to order, fun to design and personalise and has been received really well by loved ones who were sent the Boomf bomb. Highly recommended
Thank you so much for that fantastic review Nicola! We are so pleased to hear you and your loved ones have enjoyed your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Fast delivery, not opened it yet as birthday is his week.
We really hope your loved one enjoys their boomf surprise Julie! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,288 reviews