Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
The card arrived in a timely fashion and was easy to order, unfortunately when my daughter pulled the tab nothing happened! No Boomf! She was a bit disappointed to say the least as she had been telling me about the adverts for Boomf and how funny it was. Maybe it was the way she did it or opened it, either way better instructions would be a benefit.
Oh Jon, we are so sorry to see this! Please do reach out to us at hello@boomf.com so we can look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ™‚
Very disappointed as it didnโ€™t say what it was so I opened it instead of my boyfriend who it was for.....
We are so sorry to hear this and thank you for your feedback. We don't add any branding on our shipping envelopes as this helps keep the surprise under wraps! But our inner envelopes carry our trademark design as featured on the website ๐Ÿ™‚
Overpriced. Maybe my mistake but I didn't realise the box i created would pop out of another package...
Overpriced? Oh dear, we are sorry that you feel this way Rob but our products are hand assembled so a lot of love and care goes into this. Yes, the Boomf bombs come in a flat pack to be opened by the recipient ready to 'Pop' out and surprise them. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Box didn't pop out when opened. Bit disappointed
Oh Natalie, why didn't you contact us. ๐Ÿ“žWe could have looked into this for you!๐Ÿ‘€ I'm so sorry that your Boomf didn't 'Pop' like it should have.๐Ÿ˜”๐ŸŽ‰
Sadly I can't recommend Boomf, unfortunately my husbands box did not bounce open, when he peeled back the card he saw the confetti tipped it into a pile, and then took the box out before it actually bounced into a box ๐Ÿ˜•, it was really disappointing and not the effect I was hoping for at all! The photos were OK on it though.
This is so disappointing to hear Chloe, please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com so we can look in to this for you ๐Ÿ™‚
The order came on the day as said but it didnโ€™t pop out of the box. It stayed flat until we took it out and opened it up into the cube.
Oh I am so sorry to hear this Moira! Please do reach out to us at hello@boomf.com so we can look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ™‚
I have sent a email yesterday as my card did not arrive at the address it was sent. I feel quite annoyed as you have taken the money from my account but now card
We are so sorry to hear your boomf gift did not arrive on time, I can see we have solved this for you now and hope you enjoy your new order ๐Ÿ™‚
Not received it yet. Hopefully it arrives today or tomorrow. As then it will be to late.
Thank you for your review Pamela, please do let us know at hello@boomf.com if you did not receive your order on time ๐Ÿ™‚
My order says it's shipped on the 6th but still hasn't been received!!
We are so sorry to hear your order has yet to arrive! Pleaes do reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we can look in to this right away ๐Ÿ™‚
Review what? Where is it? Hugely let down is how I feel. Enough said!
I am so sorry to hear your item was delayed Gary! Please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details, and we can then look in to this for you ๐Ÿ™‚
Unfortunately I received the wrong order. I am currently waiting to hear back from someone so I can go about getting my original order delivered.
We are so very sorry to hear about this mix up Jack ๐Ÿ˜žI can see we have managed to resolve this for you now and really hope your loved one enjoyed their boomf gift ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽŠ
Still havenโ€™t received my order so canโ€™t review it yet, thought it would be here by now as if it doesnโ€™t turn up soon it will be too late.
We really hope this made it in time for the special day! Please do reach out to us at hello@boomf.com and we can look in to this for you if not ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐ŸŽŠ
Disappointed - much smaller than imagined and the confetti is minimal and not inside the box - all went with a whimper
I am so sorry to hear about this Karen! Please do reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details and we can look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ™‚
Posted to my granddaughter for her 16th birthday - I was able to watch her opening via video - it didnโ€™t โ€˜explodeโ€™ straight away so she ended up tipping the โ€˜confettiโ€™ out - the โ€˜bangโ€™ came after - really disappointed
Hi Meryl, we are so sorry to hear about the delay in your boomfs launch! If possible, could you please email us your video at hello@boomf.com so we can look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ˜Š
did not work, disappointed
We are so sorry to hear this! Could you please reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details and we will look in to this for you right away! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Product is very good, however the delivery time could have been better. Arrived after the birthday.
Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your boomf and we are so sorry to hear this was a bit delayed ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐ŸŽŠ
I sent a card to my sister who opened the outer package. She knew what it was by the packaging so there was no โ€œsurpriseโ€.
Hi Sandi, ah I am so sorry to hear that! We have listened to this and are working on ways we can prevent this and improve our packaging! Stay tuned! Thanks again :)
it didnt pop out the way it was advertised. total waste of money. pictures however are with good quality
Hello Daniel , ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—
This is a difficult one because I never like to give bad reviews - & the product is good! My problem is, Boomf sent my grandson a Boomf bomb that was intended for someone else - & I have to assume they got his! So not a great experience for me.
Hello Lynda, ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—
Really disappointed. Butterfly wasn't placed in the card properly so just flopped to the floor and had to give the boomf box a shake once opened for it to explode. However butterfly card best works holding it up straight, not that anybody holds cards like that hah
Hello Amy , ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews