Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Bit smaller than expected but ok for price
Hey Maureen, 🙋🏼‍♀️ Thank you so much for this feedback, we hope you enjoyed your Boomf experience with us! 🥰💗
Great gift but I think it overpriced
Hey Anna, 🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy to hear that your gift was great, we thank you for your feedback and for choosing Boomf! 😍💕
My friend message me and said it made her jump. And said it put a smile on her face. It's a shame I wasn't there for her to open it
Hey Maria, 😃 haha we are so happy that it put a smile on her face and made her jump! 🤣😁 Thank you for choosing Boomf! 🥳💗
Excellent delivery service the purchase has not yet Been opened ad it is for the 24th Feb but I'm sure it will be great
Hi Allison, 👋🏼 We hope you do find that it is great when opened, we are very happy to hear that you are happy with your experience with us so far! 😃💗
Excellent service ,came on time , Very good quality materials,and most of all the wife was very happy ,thank you
Hello ,🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy and delighted to see your review! 🤩 We are so happy that you were happy with the product and delivery and that your wife was very happy! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
I'm a first time user and had ordered a cube expecting a cube shaped parcel on delivery only to receive an envelope. This threw me a little, but as it was a gift addressed to the recipient I didn't open it in case it exploded on opening. I wish I had done because the recipient had it open in a flash. It was a complete surprise but I didn't get a chance to film it. Maybe next time.
Hey Michael, 🤩 we are so happy to hear that for your first time ordering with us that you are happy with the outcome! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! 💥💗
Card arrived on time.
Watch out Boomf charge extra postage !!!

Boomf get more designs
Hi Karen, 😆 we are so happy to hear that everything arrived on time! 😃 thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing Boomf! 🙊💗
It was a nice surprise nicely printed but the confetti didn’t pop out straight away. I had to tap the card/ confetti for it to work ...
Hello Angela, 😃 we are so happy to hear that it was a nice surprise, however we are terribly sorry you came into a little problem with the pop! We thank you for this feedback and thank you for choosing Boomf! 🥰💗
A really good product and I ordered the bear too which was lovely however my only criticism would be how expensive they are, £27 for a bear and a cube.... I would be more inclined to purchase again if they were slightly cheaper
Hi Beckie, we are so happy to hear that you loved the Boomf bear 🐻 🤩 thank you so much for this feedback and for choosing Boomf! 🥰💗
Great ideas for unusual gifts.
Hello there, 🥰 we are so happy to hear that you thought the Boomf products are great ideas for an unusual gift! 🤩 Thank you so much for choosing Boomf! 🥳✨💗
The card is excellent quality as always however I paid extra for next day delivery and then received an email saying it wouldn't arrive until 2 days after the date, which is very disappointing.
Hey Melanie, 🙊 we are so happy to hear that the card was of excellent quality! 😍 We apologise sincerely to hear this, if you email hello@boomf.com with your details we can then see what we can do rectify this situation! ✨💗
Great product and quick delivery although free delivery code advertised on Instagram did not work
Hello Catherine ,🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy and delighted to see your review! 🤩 We are so happy that you were happy with the product and delivery! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
Very quick delivery and product was of great quality x
Hello Corinna ,🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy and delighted to see your review! 🤩 We are so happy that you were happy with the product and delivery! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
Very good service very pleased with the quality of the product. Will certainly recommend the service to friends and family.
Hey Donna, 🥰 we are so happy to hear that you will be recommending us to your friends and family, thank you so much! 😃✨💗
Great
Hey Theresa, 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
Card good, used boomf before, but very disappointed as ordered in plenty of time, for a specific delivery date, and it arrived a day late. With Covid and being unable to go visit my friend for her special birthday, wanted to send a card to arrive on the day confirmed. that day was missed. so sad, and disappointing
Hiya , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that you did not received your order on time, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔 We are happy to hear though that you were happy with the card and you are a returning customer, thank you! 🥰💗
Very quick delivery and product packaged well.
Hello Jill,🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy and delighted to see your review! 🤩 We are so happy that you were happy with the product and delivery! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
Hello,
We were so excited to receive the Boomf box but unfortunately it didn’t go to plan! My daughter pulled the little pouch open and nothing happened. So obviously the expected lack of surprise left her and us disappointed but the confetti has decorated the table nicely.
Hello Nicola , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
Great idea and my granddaughter did love it. How ever limited room for message. It got delivered 4 days before due date.
Hey Paula, 🙊 we are so happy to hear that this was a great idea and your granddaughter loved it! Thank you so much for this feedback, we greatly appreciate it! 🥰✨💕
Card was brilliant but the envelope didn’t look like a birthday card so was opened early in error!
Hey Harriet, 🤩 we are so sorry to hear this, we greatly appreciate this feedback, thank you! We are so glad to hear that the card was brilliant! 🥳✨💗
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 4,776 reviews