Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Not happy with the photograph on card my grandson's head has been cut off the photo. The photograph I uploaded included his whole head !!!
Very expensive for what it is.
Lots of confetti, great quality however my card was scuffed on the picture so it didn’t really look as good as it could have.
The packaging was as shown in the order but when the box was opened the confetti didn't all explode out as shown on Instagram
Wasn't clear when I opened the outer envelope that the card was in the card board sleeve inside telling you to rip here
I think a mediocre middle ground star is deserved and maybe an amendment to your automatic review message policy especially around Valentine’s Day especially with the post being delayed, but came in two days instead of Valentines! Post is terrible at the moment hence the early order. Though, I’m unsure if Liz and Big Phil are doing the Royal Mail all themselves, it sometimes feels that way. I’m pretty sure that it will be effective on the date though but you are a touch early on the review response! Shouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for my besotted other half even as tempting as it may be to be covered in glitter!
Arrived on time but never exploded like your advertisement.so I never gave her the surprise I wanted to.
The product didn’t pop!
The cube didn’t form into a cube, disappointing.
The box was great but I received someone else's order.
Ordered item on the 4th of Feb and still not received it, this may be due to weather!!???
Today is 10th Feb, just hoping it's comes before the birthday date which is 20th Feb
It hasn’t arrived and birthday has passed, but the weather has been bad
I luv the card but i was NOT sure if i should open the card myself before i sent it to my friend!!! As there was nothing to say what to do! So you could do with putting a little note in just to say do not open till birthday!! But yes they are brilliant. Thank you.
Hey Christina, 👋🏼 Thank you so much for this feedback, we greatly appreciate this! 😃 we are so happy to hear on the other hand that you thought it was brilliant! 🥳 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
When my partner opened the box there was PUFF of confetti!! All fell on the floor....disappointed and i would not recommend or but again.
Hello Mason , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
We were a little disappointed with the boomf card, if you don't pull the tag all the way off in one go the card doesn't pop out!!! So the surprise was a little flat. We had to point out to the recipient that they must need to pull the tag all the way off then it might work!!
Not sure I would pay this sort of money again.
Hello Sue , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
So very disappointed. Bought it for my sister's 70th birthday. She saw the loose confetti in the envelope and instantly knew what to expect.
Hey there , 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
No receipt with product delivered or no instructions which were required in order to understand how product works
Hi Will , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
Sweet gift however I wanted it delivering to me not my other half but although I had thought I’d been able to change the delivery name to mine it still had his name on the front so he then opened it before ‘the’ day and I missed him open it. GUTTED 😞
Hey Liz, 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
Bit dissatisfied with the operation of the card ! It didn't 'explode 'like the advert!the confetti just fell out without noise or pressure. Would have been a good price if it had worked.
Hello Peter,🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy and delighted to see your review! 🤩 We are so happy that you were happy with the delivery! 🥰 Thank you for choosing Boomf! ✨💗
The card was lovely but unfortunately we only went with boomf for the butterfly and it was more like a dead moth that did nothing. Disappointed and won't use again.
Hello Joanne , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
Really disappointed as the box never popped out and the confetti didn't either when opened!!
Hello Rebecca, 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 4,776 reviews