Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Easy to follow instructions. Allows you to look at the box as you go along. Efficient and speedy service. Such a lovely surprise for someone :)
Thanks Allison, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. 🦄🌸💜🦄💜🌸💜🦄💜🌸🦄
Lovely way to cheer up my long-distance boyfriend after he'd had a tough week. Bought a smile to his face with the little pictures of us for him to have a little reminder of hapoy memories and his bed being covered in heart confetti. Would definitely recommend.!!!
💖🍬💞We are so glad he loved the item and you both enjoyed the Boomf experience 🎊 🎉
Everything just as ordered and really quick delivery. I ordered just before a birthday and it came earlier than expected - especially in a pandemic. Reciever was really pleased
Amazing so glad you are happy with your purchase 💙💜💙💜
Never recived
We are very sorry to hear your item has not arrived with you yet 😢

we have reached out to you via email to follow up on this with you 😊🎊💖
Lovely
The Boomf bomb came out beautifully and was much appreciated! It caused surprise and was much admired. Thank you so much!!
🎊🎉 So pleased to hear this! 😁🥰
Unfortunately the elastic band to launch the butterfly was broken so didn’t have the desired effect . One of those things but was a little disappointing
🦋💔🦋💔 Sorry your butterfly was broken
Please email us at hello@boomf.com
Not happy I ordered 11th of September and it has not arrived need refund a.s.p
We are very sorry to hear this 💔

It seems you may have missed a part of the address when placing your order 😥 We have emailed you to follow up on this for you. 😊
Brilliant fast service- in-laws were so pleased with the marshmallows! Thanks Boomf!!’
💖🍰🍬🍨💞 Glad they loved your item
They loved it will deffo do that again thank you so much for making that persons day
🥳😊🥳😊 Amazing so glad they loved their gift 💖🎊🥰
I don't like writing negative reviews without giving the company a chance. However, I ordered a card and gift for my wife for our anniversary. It said order before 2pm to be send out the next day, so I put through the order on the Thursday, with the hope of delivery on the Saturday (our anniversary was on the Sunday).

After ordering it did say that there was a potential delay, due to pandemic issues, and could take up to 3 days for delivery (I haven't experienced any delivery delays from anyone else after dispatch).

No sign of delivery on the Saturday, so on the Sunday I had to go out and buy about £65 worth of stuff to make amends for not having anything that morning.

Having waited until the following Thursday (over a week from the point of order) I PM'd the company Facebook page and got an auto response.

over a day later though, still no reply, so I messaged again. Received another auto response saying I should receive a reply within 24hrs.

So now we are over a week from confirmed dispatch. Over 8 days since I ordered. And 5 days after my anniversary and still no sign.

So the big 'impact' of the card design (which was the point) is now lost.

What's the point of getting that to happen more than a week after the event?

Wasted over £30 on this and about £65 on top of that for a make up gift.

I now have about £10 disposable cash left to my name because of this fiasco. I have tried to give a chance to rectify, but haven't even received a response to either of my messages.

Absolutely gutted and would not recommend in a million years.
Hi Mark,

We are very sorry to have let you down on such a special occasion

You selected standard shipping which is 1-3 working days, however the item should definitely have been with you by now 💔

We have reached out to you via email so we can follow up on this with you 🙂
Sorry but this did not work. I've had these before and they've been great but this was a total damp squib. No burst, no confetti shower. I'm sure it was a one off but very disappointing for a 70th birthday
😥😥 We are very sorry to have let you down on such a special occasion 💔

We have responded to your email and look forward to rectifying this for you 😊💖
Quick service, great card, son loved it!
We are so pleased to hear this!! 🌈💖😊🎊💕
Great quality and fun!!
Thank you for making Boomf part of your special occasion 🍰🍾🍰🍾🍰
Very pleased great delivery time
That is what we like to hear 😁
It makes us happy to know we have a happy customer 💖💐💖
Website easy to use . They are reasonably priced for something that is a bit more special. It arrived in time and they recipients were over the moon! They still had confetti on the day that should have been their wedding day!
🥰🥰🥰 Lovely to hear! 🎊😊💖
Easy to use website, quick delivery, cute, quirky items
Thanks Julie!! 💖🥰😁
Came quickly. Excellent service
Fantastic!! so glad you enjoyed your gift! 😁 💖
Confetti everywhere!
😂🤣😂 Excellent!! 🎊🙌🎉
Absolute dissapoitment, no where near what we expected it to be.
We are very sorry to hear this!!
We have reached out to you to put this right for you 💖😊
Boomf is rated 4.02 based on 2,480 reviews