Boomf Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Boomf
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Boomf made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"Ordered on a Monday for a birthday on a Thursday - never arrived. Was offered a replacement one !? Not acceptable as birthday had been missed. Refund requested. Great idea but this company needs to sort itself out."
Are you Boomf? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"What a waste of money both boxes did not do what was expected, total disappointment"
"Avoid this company. Products never turn up emails never answered. Scam company"
"Ordered a boomf for valentine's day for my girlfriend and when she opened it we had gotten the boomf of someone else, a family with kids. Wrote them an email saying that it was unacceptable as it breaks the privacy laws and of course, the surprise. They just offered me a refund or sending me a new one. I answered saying that I should get both, as it was for an special occasion and that was already passed and ruined. They answered me with a really short reply saying they would refund the money. Completely unacceptable and unprofessional. Also, for each reply they took more than 5 days, so it passed almost a month until I got my refund."
"I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I ordered my product more than 20 days ago for Valentines day, still haven't received it. I have emailed customer service 5 times this month- got ONE response that said "they would look into it." Still haven't heard back. I have asked for a full refund in every email. WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. Haven't received the product yet, so I can't comment on that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. DO NOT DO IT, UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GET THE PRODUCT. This is absolutely ridiculous and SO frustrating."
"The customer service does not reply to their emails. I ordered a boomf box for valentines with the site saying 6-9 shipping days with that in mine I order early and it still didn’t show up until the 27th of February. I was happy to finally receive it but upon giving it to my boyfriend it didn’t explode with confetti as pictured in the videos..instead we basically had to push on the back and rip away at the sides. Not what is instructed to get it to pop. At that point any element of surprise was ruined. Completely disappointing."
"I ordered this for Valentine's day and just received it yesterday. It did not pop open at all. The confetti was lying flat and had to just dump it out. Pull the flat box out and pop it together myself. What a disappointment. If I'd had known, I would NOT have ordered it! Do not order this! It's a waste of money!"
"I ordered 3 of these for valentine's day and not ONE of them popped open. you had to struggle with them to even get the box to open into a box... complete disappointment. I let the company know and even sent them the videos of them being opened exactly as instructed on the box and their response (2 weeks after i initially contacted them) was "the box was being held at the top (you HAVE to hold it there to pull the tab back where it tells you to open it) so that's why it didn't open correctly and unfortunately that's not our fault so there's nothing we can do for you" what a useless scam. don't waste your money. there's many other companies with a similar product that actually works."
"I placed an order in January and they still haven’t received it , I also placed an order at beginning of feb for valentine ans still haven’t received it! I would also like to know how I get a refund?"
"I placed my order on the 12th January 2019 and still have received my parcel. I have inquired about it and been told that a new order had been placed on the 10th February 2019 and still have not received my parcel. Very disappointed in the service. How do I get a refund?"
"Like everyone else, I ordered a Valentine's day gift and it never arrived! Terrible service."
"This is the worst company I have ever encountered. Ordered January 28th. It's currently the 22nd of February. Numerous emails. Can't call because of the international line. This is ridiculous."
"I ordered a Boomf January 28th 2019. Still haven’t received my order. Received an email asking if I got my order and if not, they would look into it. Never heard from them again. I didn’t see these negative reviews before Valentine’s Day. Looks like they waited until they advertised, made a whole lot of money and ran. SCAM"
"This is awful to know so many people are cheated by this company. I have been waited for 3 weeks but still yet to receive the mashmallows I ordered. I also payed for the "tracking service" 7 dollars more, but totally not able to track it at all at the carrier website! What a terrible experience! Great scam, and ruined many people's Valentines! Could we report to the police????"
"Horrible company!! It is a scam! They take your money and never send any card! I order mine since jan 28th shipped on the 29th and nothing i have email, send ig dm and everything and no one answer no one helps! This company is horrible"
"The card I bought for Valentine's day never exploded. Therefore, was a waist of time and money."
"It is a scam. Took ridiculous long to arrive in the post by first class mail posted in the UK to arrive in UK. I received somebody else boomf box with their private photos. No body answers any correspondence they took my money and no refund or apology. The box or confetti didn't work. There is thousands of people who received wrong orders. Company needs investigating for fraud. Richard"
"Received my item in the mail later than expected (After Vday). When the item was opened it did not "pop" as it was suppose to. Not very happy about the purchase, i could have made a better card."
"Item not arrived. I can't contact with them. They don't answer."
"Don't waste your money I bought the card for £8.99 but everything was wrong and not working I email to them but no one answered"
Boomf is rated 1.63 based on 63 reviews