Boomf Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Boomf

How would you rate Boomf ?

"Product never arrived! These Imbessils tried to get me to place another order to “fix” the order that never came. Complete incompetence"
"No confetti in boomf bomb, ordered star confetti - rip off"
"I ordered a Boomf bomb on Thursday 7th June to be delivered for my mother’s birthday on Monday 11th June, it’s the 14th today still not arrived. Not happy at all!"
"Ordered a valentines card for my boyfriend a week before Valentine’s Day and he didn’t receive it until mid March hugely disappointed but managed to get a full refund will not be using this service or recommending it to anyone"
"Post was on time and item was amazing"
"I purchased a boomf box came in a couple of days, was a really unique idea everyone loved it so happy."
A
"The personalised cards arrived the very next day. I can't wait to give them to my friends and to see their reaction!"
"It was easy to personalise and order a specialist card and very quick delivery"
"Ordered one of the chocolates with a picture, really good quality, beautiful chocolate, put a great smile on the missus face! Really quick delivery to Ireland aswell"
Boomf is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews