Boomf Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Boomf
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Boomf made you happy

"Didn’t even pop out.... seriously so disappointing because I was so excited for my mom to open it."
Are you Boomf? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Boomf receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Doesn't explode absolute waste of money and they don't give a damn when you complain terrible customer service!"
"Honestly I didn’t know they were located in the UK. When I did I looked up all the reviews and found it horrible. I quickly emailed them and asked to cancel my order and gave them my name and order number along with my send to address. Within 24hrs I had my refund. I don’t know how the customer service could be bad with attention to customers like that. I will go back to them in the future."
"Ordered my butterfly cards one month ago and have not recieved. Will be calling bank to get my money back and notifying fb to take business off app off of fb."
"Quick delivery"
"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEFFINTELY DO NOT SUGGEST PURCHASING IF YOU LIVE IN THE US. IT TOOK THEM MORE THEN 15 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET THE PRODCUT, WHICH I DIDNT EVEN END UP RECEIVING. OR YOU CAN PAY 9 BUCKS ON TOP OF YOUR PURCHASE (MORE THAN THE COST OF THE PRODUCT ISTELF) TO RECEIVE TRACKING INFO AND QUICKER DELIVERY. TOTAL LUDICROUS SIMPLE IDEA I HAD TO MAKE MY WIFE SMILE CAUSED ME SO MUCH FRUSTRATION. WORSE PART WAS THAT I WAS EXTREMELY EAGER TO GET THE PACKAGE AND THEY TELL ME DW WE CAN SEND YOU A NEW ONE BUT YOULL HAVE TO WAIT 15 BUSINESS DAYS."
"This company is a complete scam! Received only order number, over a month now and never gotten it yet. Don’t bother and save your money!"
"It arrived on time but confetti didn't explode,looked tacky and cheap. The salted caramel box was nothing to write home about. Not worth the money at all."
"The confetti never "exploded" when my boyfriend opened the boomf bomb 🙁"
"I never received an email confirmation of my order, but I have an order number from their site. My card was charged, but the order never arrived. It's been a month now. They don't respond to emails. This company is a scam."
"Did not receive my order at all, total rip off!!1 DO NOT BUY!! ITS JUST A SCAM!!!!!!!! BOOMF DO NOT CHEAT CUSTOMERS!!1"
"my order never arrived due to them not putting my complete address,and they never responded to my emails, 36 dollars down the drain paid for tracked shippind."
"Product never arrived! These Imbessils tried to get me to place another order to “fix” the order that never came. Complete incompetence"
"No confetti in boomf bomb, ordered star confetti - rip off"
"I ordered a Boomf bomb on Thursday 7th June to be delivered for my mother’s birthday on Monday 11th June, it’s the 14th today still not arrived. Not happy at all!"
"Ordered a valentines card for my boyfriend a week before Valentine’s Day and he didn’t receive it until mid March hugely disappointed but managed to get a full refund will not be using this service or recommending it to anyone"
"Post was on time and item was amazing"
"I purchased a boomf box came in a couple of days, was a really unique idea everyone loved it so happy."
A
"The personalised cards arrived the very next day. I can't wait to give them to my friends and to see their reaction!"
"It was easy to personalise and order a specialist card and very quick delivery"
Boomf is rated 2.38 based on 21 reviews