Boomf Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Boomf

How would you rate Boomf ?

"This company is a complete scam! Received only order number, over a month now and never gotten it yet. Don’t bother and save your money!"
"It arrived on time but confetti didn't explode,looked tacky and cheap. The salted caramel box was nothing to write home about. Not worth the money at all."
"The confetti never "exploded" when my boyfriend opened the boomf bomb 🙁"
"I never received an email confirmation of my order, but I have an order number from their site. My card was charged, but the order never arrived. It's been a month now. They don't respond to emails. This company is a scam."
"Did not receive my order at all, total rip off!!1 DO NOT BUY!! ITS JUST A SCAM!!!!!!!! BOOMF DO NOT CHEAT CUSTOMERS!!1"
"my order never arrived due to them not putting my complete address,and they never responded to my emails, 36 dollars down the drain paid for tracked shippind."
"Product never arrived! These Imbessils tried to get me to place another order to “fix” the order that never came. Complete incompetence"
"No confetti in boomf bomb, ordered star confetti - rip off"
"I ordered a Boomf bomb on Thursday 7th June to be delivered for my mother’s birthday on Monday 11th June, it’s the 14th today still not arrived. Not happy at all!"
"Ordered a valentines card for my boyfriend a week before Valentine’s Day and he didn’t receive it until mid March hugely disappointed but managed to get a full refund will not be using this service or recommending it to anyone"
"Post was on time and item was amazing"
"I purchased a boomf box came in a couple of days, was a really unique idea everyone loved it so happy."
A
"The personalised cards arrived the very next day. I can't wait to give them to my friends and to see their reaction!"
"It was easy to personalise and order a specialist card and very quick delivery"
"Ordered one of the chocolates with a picture, really good quality, beautiful chocolate, put a great smile on the missus face! Really quick delivery to Ireland aswell"
Boomf is rated 2.40 based on 15 reviews