Boomf Reviews

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1,
Meadow Road,
Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I don’t usually do reviews but this company does not answer the phone or return emails. I did not get a confirmation email so I gave no order number to reference. They took the money out of my bank account immediately of course. I want to cancel my order and get a refund. According to all these other reviews the product doesn’t even work. Huge let down.
The card did not work at all, it is a waste of money to spend on a "special" card, that does not do what it is suppose to! My niece was so disappointed. The delivery time was as expected but the quality was bad for the extra money spent!
I m so sorry to hear that. If you could email us on hello@boomf.com with your order number explaining what happened, we would really like to try and help resolve this with you. I really do apologise.
My son got my mum one for her Xmas day birthday it was her best gift with the photos on the box great fun
I am so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for choosing Boomf! :)
Ordered the “boomf bomb” but not much “bomb” about it as it didn’t pop. The square is nice with the photos and confetti but the person I sent it to sat there for a while wondering what it was :( had to construct it ourselves.
I am so sorry to hear it didn't Pop as much as it should have or we would have wanted it to for you! Please could you contact us with your order number to hello@boomf.com and we will help resolve this for you.
Birthday card ordered 21st May and not arrived yet!!!!! Then I get an email today asking me to rate my order!!!
I am really sorry to hear that. If you could provide us with your order number by emailing hello@boomf.com, we will absolutely look into that for you.
Ordered 2 cards but never arrived emailed boomf several times and got response straightaway until I asked for refund then completely ignored
Nearly £20 for 2 cards wasted
Not happy 🤔
I am sorry to hear you haven't had a response. We should have replied by now to help resolve this with you but I am sorry to hear they haven't arrived as they should have. We will get this sorted for you.
I didnt want to give any star but wont let me leave a review with out one. Ordered two(2) ....charged for four(4) emailed them was told to prove the charges did and still told me they wouldnt refund the charges.
Also one popped one didnt.
DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!
And no help from them at all
Hi Renee. I am sorry to hear that again. I hope you feel this has now been resolved but please do let us know if not. Many thanks again and I hope you loved your gifts
Had 4 cards from you and only one has worked right will not be ordering anymore very dissatisfied
I am so sorry Juliet. If you could let us know which didn't work, we will look into that as that's extremely disappointing for us as well. Our email address is hello@boomf.com
Arrived a week past Mother’s Day and it didn’t even pop open. Buyer beware.
I am so sorry to hear that. We obviously want the very best for all of our customers, so if you could contact us with your order number, we can look into that for you
Was really nice but I wish that pop out and it didn't
I am so sorry it didn't Boomf! as much as it should have Dorota, but so pleased you were still able to enjoy it 😊
I bought a boomf card for my daughters birthday,and I delivered this by hand.What an embarrassing card.l was so disappointed.lt didnt go boomf,so what was the point.l could have put the confetti in a card myself,and got the same effect.Be sides the point I haven't seen my daughter for weeks,as Ive been working long hours in a carehome,and i wanted to give her something special.
I am sincerely sorry to hear that Nicola - We obviously want the very best for all of our customers, so if you could contact us with your order number, we can look into that for you
I judge the company on how they resolved an issue. My item went missing so I contacted them. I was offered apologies, a refund, a credit or a duplicate. The duplicate arrived today. Thank you Boomf!
You're welcome. I do apologise again, but so pleased this has been resolved!
Excellent! Sent to my son who loved it ! Great idead ! Well done boomf !
You're very welcome! Thank you so much for choosing Boomf!🌟
Fantastic the nephew absolutely loved it
That's great! I'm so happy to hear he loved it! 🎉
The card LOOKED really nice as far as the print job and picture, but it totally malfunctioned and the confetti didn’t fly out at all. Definitely a let down. TOLD my daughter what it was supposed to do, but just not the same 😕
I am so sorry to hear that Rachel. Please do contact us with your order number and we will try and get this resolved with you
Ordered the marshmallows for a friends lockdown bday - they turned out great and went down really well!
Ah that's fantastic, thank you so much for your lovely review 🌟
I ordered 2 butterfly cards after seeing the brilliant and funny videos on your Instagram page. Both of the cards were opened and the butterfly did not fly out from the card. 20 odd pounds wasted. Luckily there was more of a meaning to the cards but not impressed that they didn’t work.
I am so sorry Jake. We want the best experience for all of our customers, so please do contact us with your order number and we will try and get this resolved with you ❤️
Good quality and fun product! Definitely recommend!
I'm so happy to hear that! Thank you Anna 😊
Bought this Boomf box mainly for the confetti shooting out. My friend opened her box on her birthday and nothing came out. Very disappointed, will not be ordering again.
I am sincerely sorry to hear that Kathryn! We want to look into that for you if you have a video or anything showing what happened? Please let us know with your order number 🌈
5 stars
I was really impressed with my order for a Boomf box, fast delivery and excellent quality.
Thank you for such a lovely review! I am so happy to hear that! 🌈
Boomf is rated 3.15 based on 416 reviews