Book Learn Pass Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy

"Great prices on driving crash courses in London. Perfect if you need your driving license in a short space of time. Their intensive driving courses in London are good value and I booked my driving lessons in Ilford through Book Learn Pass"
Are you Book Learn Pass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The website is fast and simple. I used it to book driving lessons and managed to find a good deal on driving lesssons in Hackney. My budget was quite tight and I'm glad I found Book Learn Pass as their driving lessons were cheap. Best website online for automatic driving lessons in London"
"Great company and a really nice and easy to use website. You can read reviews and find a good driving instructor on their website. I used it to find driving lessons in Ilford and the service was very good. They have lots of driving lessons in Ilford listed, with prices and contact details for each driving school. Overall a pleasant experience."
"Book Learn Pass are great for anyone looking for driving lessons in Ilford. Friendly customer service staff found me a driving instructor in Ilford and my driving lessons were really cheap too. I'm a nervous driver and my driving instructor took things really slowly and built up my confidence. Thanks to Book Learn Pass I should pass my driving test really soon."
"Best website for booking driving lessons in Hackney. I was keen on finding automatic driving lessons in London and a family member mentioned Book Learn Pass. When I visted the website I found lots of driving instructor reviews and a list of driving lessons on their website too. I searched Hackney driving lessons and found a good driving instrutor in Hackney. He is very knowledgeable and he understood the local area really well."
"I was looking for a driving crash course in London and I found one on Book Learn Pass. They had reviews of several intensive driving courses in London and the one I picked had really positive feedback. I live in East London and my driving instructor in Hackney was local and friendly too. Overall I enjoyed my experience."
"Booked cheap driving lessons in Hackney with Book Learn Pass. Great company and they made it easy to find driving lessons in East London"
"Thanks Book Learn Pass, I love my driving lessons in Ilford. You guys put me in touch with one of the best driving schools in Ilford!"
Glad you're enjoying your driving lessons in Ilford! Good luck with the rest of your tuition.
"Love this website! Booked a driving lessons in East London and I must say their driving lessons are cheap and affordable. Hands down the best driving school in East London"
"For cheap driving lessons in London, definitely check out Book Learn Pass. I booked a driving crash course in London through their website and saved a lot of money."
"I needed refresher driving lessons to get me into the swing of things. I found cheap driving lessons on Book Learn Pass and i start my refresher driving lessons next week!"
"The great customer service team at Book Learn Pass found me driving lessons in East London. I was spefically looking for driving lessons in Hackney when I came across Book Learn Pass. Their website is really good and I would use again."
"Super service, easy to book driivng lessons online and I found cheap driving lessons in London through Book Learn Pass. I wanted to book refrehser driivng lessons and Book Learn Pass helped me do it."
We're happy we were able to help you book a refresher driving course. Good luck with your driving lessons too!
"I was able to book driving lessons with Book Learn Pass. On their website I found an intensive driving course in London. Happy I found cheap driving lessons through Book Learn Pass"
We're happy we were able to help you book an intensive driving course and good luck with your driving lessons
"Found refresher driving lessons on the Book Learn Pass website. Great choice of driving instructors and the refresher driving course was affordable as well. Good company!"
Great we were able to book refresher driving lessons for you, good luck with your tuition
"Great experience working with Book Learn Pass, they were friendly and quick and now my driving lessons are booked. You can find cheap driving lessons through their website and my driving instructor is great!"
Good luck with your driving lessons Jacob
"Super happy with Book Learn Pass. Driving lessons now booked"
Great, thanks for the review too Melinda
"Fantastic. Cheap driving lessons in London booked in just a few minutes"
Thanks for the review Jamie, good luck with your driving lessons
"Quick, easy to use and would definitely use again. Was able to book cheap driving lessons through Book Learn Pass."
Glad you enjoyed using our service, good luck with you driving lessons!
"Efficient website, it made finding driving lessons in London very easy"
Thanks for the review Monika, good luck with your driving lessons
Book Learn Pass is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews