Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
It actually works! The customer service is also fantastic. I would recommend this to all learners who need an earlier test date.
Amazing customer service. I received constantly great communication from Amara & i’ll definitely be talking to people about this website.
I could not find an available test in my area and my certificate is nearing its expiry date. I decided to check the web for applications that help candidates book their tests and come across this one. This is a Top 5 application. I would like to recommend it for users. The guys here helped me find a test and I am really happy. Wish me good luck with the test. Thank you!
My driving test was at 20/08/2021 ... This guys here they found me a test 05/05/2021.... nearly 4 months earlier . I fully recommend it to all !!! Thanks guys
Only took a couple of days to get a new test date and that's easily the best £15 i've spent
Can't believe I got an earlier driving test at Wansted test centre. So releived I don't have to wait 3 months for a test
Key-worker here! I was able to get a short notice test within a few hours. Happy with the service
The lessons we deliver in our driving schools in Romford are the best one that is suitable for every ones’ choices and budget. We offer flexible schedules to our learners that make easy and convenient for everyone to join us according to their needs. Our innovative learning method means that our students learn more about driving and also enjoy the driving training on the roads.
Great prices on driving crash courses in London. Perfect if you need your driving license in a short space of time. Their intensive driving courses in London are good value and I booked my driving lessons in Ilford through Book Learn Pass
The website is fast and simple. I used it to book driving lessons and managed to find a good deal on driving lesssons in Hackney. My budget was quite tight and I'm glad I found Book Learn Pass as their driving lessons were cheap. Best website online for automatic driving lessons in London
Great company and a really nice and easy to use website. You can read reviews and find a good driving instructor on their website. I used it to find driving lessons in Ilford and the service was very good. They have lots of driving lessons in Ilford listed, with prices and contact details for each driving school. Overall a pleasant experience.
Book Learn Pass are great for anyone looking for driving lessons in Ilford. Friendly customer service staff found me a driving instructor in Ilford and my driving lessons were really cheap too. I'm a nervous driver and my driving instructor took things really slowly and built up my confidence. Thanks to Book Learn Pass I should pass my driving test really soon.
Best website for booking driving lessons in Hackney. I was keen on finding automatic driving lessons in London and a family member mentioned Book Learn Pass. When I visted the website I found lots of driving instructor reviews and a list of driving lessons on their website too. I searched Hackney driving lessons and found a good driving instrutor in Hackney. He is very knowledgeable and he understood the local area really well.
I was looking for a driving crash course in London and I found one on Book Learn Pass. They had reviews of several intensive driving courses in London and the one I picked had really positive feedback. I live in East London and my driving instructor in Hackney was local and friendly too. Overall I enjoyed my experience.
Booked cheap driving lessons in Hackney with Book Learn Pass. Great company and they made it easy to find driving lessons in East London
Thanks Book Learn Pass, I love my driving lessons in Ilford. You guys put me in touch with one of the best driving schools in Ilford!
Glad you're enjoying your driving lessons in Ilford! Good luck with the rest of your tuition.
Love this website! Booked a driving lessons in East London and I must say their driving lessons are cheap and affordable. Hands down the best driving school in East London
For cheap driving lessons in London, definitely check out Book Learn Pass. I booked a driving crash course in London through their website and saved a lot of money.
I needed refresher driving lessons to get me into the swing of things. I found cheap driving lessons on Book Learn Pass and i start my refresher driving lessons next week!
The great customer service team at Book Learn Pass found me driving lessons in East London. I was spefically looking for driving lessons in Hackney when I came across Book Learn Pass. Their website is really good and I would use again.
Book Learn Pass is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews