Book Learn Pass Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass

About Book Learn Pass: Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

How would you rate Book Learn Pass?

Lindsey
Verified Buyer

Great prices on driving crash courses in London. Perfect if you need your driving license in a short space of time. Their intensive driving courses in London are good value and I booked my driving lessons in Ilford through Book Learn Pass
Clem Little
Verified Buyer

The website is fast and simple. I used it to book driving lessons and managed to find a good deal on driving lesssons in Hackney. My budget was quite tight and I'm glad I found Book Learn Pass as their driving lessons were cheap. Best website online for automatic driving lessons in London
Martin Solme
Verified Buyer

Great company and a really nice and easy to use website. You can read reviews and find a good driving instructor on their website. I used it to find driving lessons in Ilford and the service was very good. They have lots of driving lessons in Ilford listed, with prices and contact details for each driving school. Overall a pleasant experience.
Ryan Maxine
Verified Buyer

Book Learn Pass are great for anyone looking for driving lessons in Ilford. Friendly customer service staff found me a driving instructor in Ilford and my driving lessons were really cheap too. I'm a nervous driver and my driving instructor took things really slowly and built up my confidence. Thanks to Book Learn Pass I should pass my driving test really soon.
Valentina Betti
Verified Buyer

Best website for booking driving lessons in Hackney. I was keen on finding automatic driving lessons in London and a family member mentioned Book Learn Pass. When I visted the website I found lots of driving instructor reviews and a list of driving lessons on their website too.

I searched Hackney driving lessons and found a good driving instrutor in Hackney. He is very knowledgeable and he understood the local area really well.
Moore
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a driving crash course in London and I found one on Book Learn Pass. They had reviews of several intensive driving courses in London and the one I picked had really positive feedback. I live in East London and my driving instructor in Hackney was local and friendly too. Overall I enjoyed my experience.
Sam Westbury
Verified Buyer

Booked cheap driving lessons in Hackney with Book Learn Pass. Great company and they made it easy to find driving lessons in East London
Wendy Simmons
Verified Buyer

Thanks Book Learn Pass, I love my driving lessons in Ilford. You guys put me in touch with one of the best driving schools in Ilford!
Glad you're enjoying your driving lessons in Ilford! Good luck with the rest of your tuition.
Luca
Verified Buyer

Love this website! Booked a driving lessons in East London and I must say their driving lessons are cheap and affordable. Hands down the best driving school in East London
Will Harris
Verified Buyer

For cheap driving lessons in London, definitely check out Book Learn Pass. I booked a driving crash course in London through their website and saved a lot of money.
Sasha
Verified Buyer

I needed refresher driving lessons to get me into the swing of things. I found cheap driving lessons on Book Learn Pass and i start my refresher driving lessons next week!
Mikala
Verified Buyer

The great customer service team at Book Learn Pass found me driving lessons in East London. I was spefically looking for driving lessons in Hackney when I came across Book Learn Pass. Their website is really good and I would use again.
Jack
Verified Buyer

Super service, easy to book driivng lessons online and I found cheap driving lessons in London through Book Learn Pass. I wanted to book refrehser driivng lessons and Book Learn Pass helped me do it.
We're happy we were able to help you book a refresher driving course. Good luck with your driving lessons too!
Jane Matisha
Verified Buyer

I was able to book driving lessons with Book Learn Pass. On their website I found an intensive driving course in London. Happy I found cheap driving lessons through Book Learn Pass
We're happy we were able to help you book an intensive driving course and good luck with your driving lessons
Komey
Verified Buyer

Found refresher driving lessons on the Book Learn Pass website. Great choice of driving instructors and the refresher driving course was affordable as well. Good company!
Great we were able to book refresher driving lessons for you, good luck with your tuition
Jacob
Verified Buyer

Great experience working with Book Learn Pass, they were friendly and quick and now my driving lessons are booked. You can find cheap driving lessons through their website and my driving instructor is great!
Good luck with your driving lessons Jacob
Melinda Barnes

Super happy with Book Learn Pass. Driving lessons now booked
Great, thanks for the review too Melinda
Jamie Murray
Verified Buyer

Fantastic. Cheap driving lessons in London booked in just a few minutes
Thanks for the review Jamie, good luck with your driving lessons
Marcus
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy to use and would definitely use again. Was able to book cheap driving lessons through Book Learn Pass.
Glad you enjoyed using our service, good luck with you driving lessons!
Monika Lewis
Verified Buyer

Efficient website, it made finding driving lessons in London very easy
Thanks for the review Monika, good luck with your driving lessons
Book Learn Pass is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews