Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
Used this service to book my first test and it was amazing! Booked a test 4 months early! Unfortunately I failed, paid BookLearnPass £7.50 to reactivate my account and have now had no notifications whatsoever! Emailed 4 times with no response and tried calling several times. Not sure what changed from the great service I received the first time around!
Waiting from 3 months for early date but didn’t get a single date from 3 centres and i also emailed to them but no reply & no answer over the call.
2 months waiting for early test and nothing appear
I'm waiting already over 2 month and haven't received any tests
I purchased this a while ago now and have heard nothing back I have emailed and phone and got no response. No one helping me
I payed to receive driving test cancellations and heard nothing back for a very long time, i called several times and they never answer the phone, i then had to email in which I received a reply saying that they’re having difficulties with the booking system, which is fair enough however I shouldn’t have to go to these measures to hear that, should have been professional enough to tell me in the first place. I then emailed back as they said in a few days this will change, it had been well over a week so I emailed asking for a refund and I have been ignored for over a month as they have not replied. I want my money back.
Since subscribed, I received no notifications, no response and after months been with, I sent 3 emails to cancel and make refund which still no response. Making phone calls every hour , as only voice mail appears to be the one to talk to. I NEED MY MONEY BACK
Hi Ghada I'm really sorry that we were unable to find you a new test date and we've issued you a full refund. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks Book Learn Pass
Got a cancellation for October when my original test wasn’t until January 2022, took the test and passed! Thank you so much for this website!!
What a fantastic website!!!! Thank you so much for finding me a test date at my preferred test centre. Book learn pass where able to find me a test in just under a week. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone out there looking for a quick test cancellation. It’s real!! It’s legit. Go ahead and book it’s worth the money. I’ve previously spend a lot of money in other cancellation website where they charged me x4 the price of what I paid for with booklearnpass. It’s a great value for money, & reliable service. I’m happy with the service. Thanks Again.
Absolutely brilliant service. Had a new test date sorted really quickly. Had a few issues at the beginning with entering the test reference number (my fault) and they fixed it for me immediately and got my account live. Would definitely recommend
It’s very helpful, I am happy with the service
I was unable to even book my test as my theory expires in few weeks..book learn pass booked test for me,and i passed as well.. thanks to them otherwise i have to give again theory test and who knows how long i would have to wait... again thanks to them
Well what a fantastic service, they managed to bring my sons driving test forward by 3 months (passed!) I was always very dubious about using a company that claims to be able to "Find another test!" After some nagging from my son I decided to pay the £15 and "See what happens", within 24 hours I had a text to change my original test , it was a much closer test centre and a much earlier date which equals a very happy teenager! Don't waste your time on the government website, never any luck and, in my opinion, a terrible sit to try and navigate. Book learn pass works, good value for money, easy to use, rebooks your test. Just use it and see. Fantastic
I love this website !!! So, i booked my driving test on 04 Jan 2022 and this website change my date for 07/09/2021. I’m sooo happy!! Thank you very much!
Book learn pass got me a new test date in the space of two hours was really shocked tbh skipped a whole 60 days no cap haha!
BookLearnPass was really dependable. They gave me a good date for my Driving Test, three times now. And they reply as soon as possible. Thanks so much. I recommended BookLearnPass to all my family and friends. Great job!
Amazing and incredibly quick service
100% recommend brilliant customer service cheap price and quick on finding what's suitable for you if possible would use again definitely if needed
The money I paid was worth it, even when the date they got for me was not convenient, they patiently got another date for me with no additional dime. I appreciate it.
It’s really good website!
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.66 based on 114 reviews