Boohoo Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Boohoo
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

How would you rate Boohoo ?

"items arrived quick. good discounts on clothes. Clothing of good quality."
"good quality clothing at a good price"
"Stuff came promptly and was happy"
"Ordered a playsuit from here when it came it was even nicer than in the picture over the moon with it would definitely recommened this website"
"To be honest I’ve ordered so much from boohoo and I think it’s very hit or miss. Sometimes I’ve ordered things and they have been fine other times clothes too small or even had a stain and a tear on them but customer service always have helped me. Only thing I am concerned about is I thought I paid for unlimited delivery for 7.99 but can’t see it anyway and they have no record of this so a bit annoyed at that , if you do do that service make sure you keep a photo copy on your phone in case you have the same issue , sometimes the delivery can be slow and others quick but my saying is you pay for what you get"
Jasmin
"Great clothing quality, very reasonable prices and very very fast delivery straight to your door by courier :)"
Kayleigh Azzopardi
"Always happy with my orders!"
"We ordered 2 piece in pale green. Do not order as once washed one will fade and poor customer service"
Debbie Fraser
"I always get my delivery on time, its quick and easy to order from. You can send back goods quick and simple too. I always get my stuff delivered to work, they is facilities around there where I can just take my return goods too. I just do through the royal mail. love the various sizes they have so I can what I see online."
Molly
"Great customer service and products"
Michelle
"Great website -easy to navigate. Excellent quality for the price. Fast Delivery"
"I ordered a Burgundy oversize padded jacket with other items and received a large size (size 8), when I ordered size 4,) so I returned it. I have not heard back from the company. An exchange or a refund is still sought after. Still waiting for a feedback. :("
"Did not receive my order, paid for 3-5 days on the 5th day no news on where my order is, not even dispatched as of yet. APAULLED"
Hadiya Bibi
"The clothes was right up my street and the quality is very good always shop from boohoo plus a like the next day dilivery and the code they have ."
"Honestly its a scam never on time hard to gst refund honestly use another online service but not this!! Messed uo my holiday!!!"
"I don’t think you should do a maternity section as they aren’t very suited for pregnant women! They have no extra room or stretchiness around the chest or bump as we need them to be! I’ve ordered four things from boohoo ‘’maternity’ and had to send them all back as a ‘dress’ was the same size as a tshirt on me. And th dresses I ordered didn’t even make it over my chest! I even ordered them in a size up from what I am. there is so stretch or extra room! Very disappointed and your clothes have made me feel very unattractive about myself whilst being pregnant. I don’t have time to rush around to keep returning your parcels. 14 days to return isn’t enough as normal retail shops offer longer!"
"I have higher quality bathmats"
"Terrible company, the fact you cannot contact them by phone says it all. First page of my order came to £87.50 but when I continued to payment it leapt up to £103.50 for no reason. Looked at the 25% discount, since when is £15.50 a 25% discount of £103.00. Shocking. My total should have been £66.63 not £103.50."
"I bought a number of products from the site. Twin pack hoodies, four or five t-shirts, skinny jeans and a parker coat. The parker coat I bought a number of years ago, but I remember the stitching to the outer pockets pretty much fraying so much the pocket was useless. The burgundy hoodie from the twin pack had stained the light grey hoodie before I had even taken it out of the packaging. I then used a colour catcher in the wash to make prevent staining of my other clothes. The catcher came out solid burgundy itself. The other grey hoodie that I have only worn once now has a frayed pocket. All the T-shirts purchased have shrunk considerably in what I would call my normal wash in which other clothes hadn't. Also, all the colours have run."
"I payed for next day delivery on the 8/5/2018 I still have not received my dress..I've been emailing and keep being told something different each email really not happy and will not be odering again!!! I have also been told this happens with boohoo."
Boohoo is rated 2.60 based on 860 reviews