boohoo Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

Tell us how boohoo made you happy

"The jumper was much darker than pictured and I bought a uk 16 so that it would be baggy on me. I am a UK 10/12 and the jumper was tiny...more like a small UK 10. Short in length and sleeves... not at all like the picture. The sizings are ridiculous. Very disappointed."
Are you boohoo? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback boohoo receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Items as described Great value Higher quality thab expected for money"
"Very good quick delivery"
"Boohoo sizes are abit off key. Most of the jumpers are very short on the sleeve even if I get a Large they always without fail come up short..its very fustrating as alot of jumpers you sell are really nice. Im 5"1 and I seem to have this problem all the time."
"Shameless company, stay away!! They keep people for fools, I ordered dress for important occasion, paid for express next day delivery the most expensive option from all. When i didn't received my postage for 3 days contacted them via mail and Facebook. Provided screenshots of my order as a proof, absolutely no help! Neither refund for expensive postage was offered, instead of dealing with this situation and send me delivery within 24 hours suggested to wait another 7 days !! I guarantee all those 5 star reviews are scam from company employees, no way it matches reality!! Suggested that i didn't choose next day delivery therefore they didn't send :) The most ridiculous excuse, which does not match with the logs of money deducted from my account, such impudence! P.S. plus sent to me what supposed to be tracking for "fastway" courier which was not valid, screenshot saved as a proof, clowns."
"Thank you fast next day service items where great"
"BEAUTIFUL CLOTHING FOR GOOD PRICE."
"Easy to order and speedy delivery"
"I ordered from BooHoo with extreme caution because I ordered an outfit from Fashion Nova 5 days before and I was already having issues with them not shipping at all soooooo I took the risk and ordered from BooHoo... I have to say I am so impressed! BooHoo not only delivered ASAP but they sent me a courtesy email letting me know that they did not have something I ordered in stock and they would process the refund immediately. I received the refund today, and my package came from them 2 days ago. Everything was nice as expected, although I did order a size up just to be safe and the pants I ordered I will gift to someone - but I have no disappointments with this site whatsoever. Meanwhile, Fashion Nova took 8 days to even ship my stuff (11 to get to me)and the most expensive item was missing ($70) and it took for ME to reach out and let them know about it before they claimed that they will issue me a credit (which I still haven't received yet) I will order from BOOHOO again any day over FN."
"Very prompt and efficient service."
"Well another great non delivery from Boohoo😡! 14 year old twins ordered an outfit for their party over a week ago, paid for next day delivery. Items still not turned up! Have spoken to their poorly run customer service team on several occasions and been told to contact the courier directly- no number provided so no way of contacting them. Tracker has stated it’s been sitting at my local Depo for the last three days, but no one can tell me when it will be delivered. Overall very stressful and poor service. Do not buy for this poorly run company"
"Ordered my items 2 days before a party i needed my dress for. The courier company they use Hermes has got to be the worst ever considering i used to worj for them. They say "they made attempts to deliver" cctv clearly shows they didnt. Plus it was being delivered to a work address. Boo hoo wouldnt even refund my delivery charge as a gesture of good will. I am now awaitng my refund."
"Items all as described and delivered early. Easy site to use and search is specific. Great service."
"Bought some maternity stuff on here, I found the sizing all over the place and the quality is what you would expect for these prices. Great for bits you don't plan on using for ages"
"ordered last week and my item had been returned by courier because i apparently wasn't home (i was home and so was my family) the delivery driver must of just gotten lazy. i have never had a bad experience with the quality of their clothes but shipping is a major gambling. honestly, if anyone wants to buy clothes for an event, do what i did and buy a month even two in advance just to be on the safe side, i also wouldn't recommend doing large purchases all at once either"
"Not happy with the service at all. I ordered some clothes nextday delivery waited for 5 days only to receive an email saying my order its been returned without my knowledge on my parcel tracking order it was saying at the delivery depot i am very dissappointed ."
"If I could give Boohoo less than one star I would. I recieved a playsuit today 12.11.2018. I opened the package, thinking to myself that this doesn’t look like a new freshly packed item. To my shock and horror and disgust. I received a period blood stained playsuit. The blood was in the crouch area. Seeing this literally turned my stomach. I couldn’t believe, that’s someone has returned this item to them and they just ships it out to an innocent customer. I contacted them on social media and their customer service skills were shockingly bad. Awful to be exact. I will never purchase an item from them again."
"Olease everybody, do not order from boohoo,ordered next day allocated delivery..no show, 4 days, still waiting, have sent them copious amounts of messages with very unhelpful bordering on ridiculous excuses..they have taken my money I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
"Sizing is absolutely ridiculous! Ordered a leather jacket in Large, so I could perhaps fit a thin jumper under it. I am normally a size 14 and I couldnt even get it on. My neice is a size 6 and it just about fitted her! The same with a dress brought a size 14 and it would barely fit a size 10. Such a waste of time and effort, will not be ordering from Boohoo again."
"Ordening was easy and the goods arrived on time. Definitely value for money and the quality is fine."
boohoo is rated 2.66 based on 949 reviews