Boohoo Reviews

Boohoo have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

39% of reviewers recommend Boohoo
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Boohoo ?

"First ever order received from boohoo today and wish I hadn't bothered ordered a coat size large and its tiny can just about zip it up but the arms are way to short looks like I've squeezed into a childs coat."
"I ordered a pair of trousers which arrived and were lovely only to try them on and they were 2 size too small, so l ordered another pair as l thought they were just wrongly sized, the other pair arrived and they were 1 size to small and they don't do a larger size, very disapointed (well unless l go into plus size) which l am not!"
"I'm surprised this company is still in business. I returned items and didn't get an email like I was supposed to, to confirm they had received order. Finally after near 3 weeks, I received confirmation. I am still waiting for the refund to come through, a month later. Never again. Customer service is non existent and ignore emails. Inconvenient and stressful shopping. There is many other online companies who offer better service, and even free delivery. Do not waste your time on Boohoo."
"I needed a party outfit and they came through!"
"Boohoo was 1 week shipping and their sizes are on point. I've never ordered from her and I got a dress for a wedding. I literally have 5 maybe dresses. I ordered from here and it fit like a glove. I'm in love."
"I’ve ordered from them twice now just to give them a second chance and both times I have been sooooooooo disappointed. Cheap fabric, not true to size , poorly made , return policy is horrendous ... I will never shop with them again.. and will tell others not to shop with them Also .. dissatisfied is an understatement."
"Thanks hshshh shs"
"You can only ever wash the clothes twice before they look awful. Waste of money to be honest. Cheap clothing in you want to look cheap ;)"
"Awful customer service. If I could give them 0 stars I would. I returned items to them more than 2weeks ago, and have received confirmation from the courier that they were delivered to them 2 days after they were sent. No refund came through so I contacted them and have just been given the runaround-One agent advised they were not received by them but did not seem to think this warranted further investigation despite the fact I used their return courier service, and another agent implied they had been received (but did not actually confirm this) and when asked why my refund still wasn't processed ignored me completely. I have sent 2 follow up emails, including a complaint through Paypal but have not received a response from the company, and still haven't gotten my refund. Avoid this company at all costs. I certainly wont be using them ever again and will be advising everyone I know to stay away from them!"
"I just had to share how amazingly brilliant boohoo have been. Through absolutely no fault of theirs my order was destroyed. I sent boohoo 1 email explaining what had happened and expressing how upset I was and they instantly sent out a replacement without me incurring any additional costs. Good customer service is hard to find but exceptional customer service is relatively extinct and needs to be sung from the rooftops. Thank you so much boohoo."
"where’s my clothes then? Paid for unlimited nextday delivery and nothing shown up???"
"First time I’ve ordered through Boohoo. Easy from start to finish. Great communication, up to date information on my parcel and received promptly and on time. Really can’t fault the service. Will definitely order again. Thank you."
"Just took delivery of a jacket in Large (14-16) as I'm size 12 but thought with winter jumpers I'd get the bigger size. Won't go near me but is a lovely fit on a family member who is a size 8. Sizing is way out & such a shame because its lovely."
"The clothes are good quality for a good price but Don’t bother getting next day delivery . This is the 2nd time I’ve paid for next day delivery and it’s never turned up"
"I have ordered a number of things from boohoo and have always been happy until my recent order. I ordered a pair of Bermuda shorts in a large which on the boohoo size guide should be a 14-16, I thought that should be way big enough as I’m usually a 12-14. The shorts came and I can’t even fasten them, they’re more like a size 10. Very disappointed I’m just hoping I can lose some weight before I go on holiday in October"
"Never get a complete order. And when I get items missing from my order I never recieve a notification if I will be refunded or the items will be sent. Lately I ended up reordering the items I had missing in my previous order but ended up being sent the missing ones also! Now I cannot cancel my order although I just made it and it is way to expensive to return them as postage is quite high in my country. Also a question takes a day at least to be answered by email which is the only way to contact customer service and the reason why all this confusion happened. Never again!"
"What a disgusting advert I saw at the airport today; those “model” behaviour is revolting. Their movements are sexual, it doesn’t really look like they are advertising a clothing brand but a strip club. Very disappointed."
"Ordered a jacket in size 14 and it was more like a 8-10. Terrible sizes and won't be using boohoo again"
"I'm a regular shopper on Boohoo and have to say I'm very rarely diappointed. I think you get what you pay for and delivery is quite quick and efficient. I did have an issue recently where I had to return items as the sizes ran smaller than expected and I was missing an item from the order also. This is the first time this has happened but Boohoo customer service were so friendly and made sure I got a full refund not long after. Even after that, I couldn't fault them and still would buy stuff off Boohoo!"
"The sizing is ridiculous and the material used is cheap."
Boohoo is rated 2.59 based on 899 reviews