boohoo Reviews

2 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how boohoo made you happy

"Very poor quality"
Are you boohoo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I'm very pleased with the service received and the quality of the items bought. Everything is exactly as shown on the pictures online, good quality, fast service."
"Placed an order as an emergency on Thursday night and selected precise delivery for Saturday, my items arrives Sunday meaning I had to go out on Saturday and buy something else spending extra money. I understand things can go wrong and this ma have been DPD's fault but I got in touch with boohoo to advise because of this I no longer need the item and as I paid an additional £5.99 for my parcel to arrive a specific day and it didn't I expect the delivery charge to be refunded to which they have refused. They Also stated I chose precise delivery meaning the parcel would be with me within a window of 4 days? I selected a specific date, I had confirmation I will get my parcel within a specific date. I think the staff fail to understand what nominated day delivery is????? rubbish customer service. Won't bother ordering from here again. Clothes are always low quality anyway and I only decided to shop here as I was desperate for something last minute which never turned up on time!!!!!!"
"Horrible place to shop!!! Do not shop here warning!!!! You think you are getting a great deal but when then you see your bill and it has doubled!!! To tripled. When I spoke with me they're answer was they are live and prices can change at anytime! The most ridiculous store ever. I mean it was like cute put it in my cart check out and bam the price went up went the heck???"
"I ordered for the first time from boohoo, only for them to send me the wrong sized clothing, which I then returned immediately thinking they would send me the correct size instead but they proceeded to give me a refund just for the clothing item and said I would need to order the item again and pay for delivery once again to get the item that they messed up in the first place. So if you have money to waste then go for it but if not then it's not worth it. Will never be ordering from them again, terrible customer service and would not recommend to anyone."
"I just placed my third order, this site is great! I was skeptical at first and placed small order thru paypal and clothing was really well made and stitching and fit beyond what I was expecting. I got updates on tracking and so I placed a second order. It was quality again but one item I ordered wrong and was surprised how easy and free the return was. I'm in USA and I think they are UK and as soon as I dropped return outfit off at UPS, I got email that I was refunded, so what do I do - order for a third time. They have great sales and shipping overseas at great prices, I don't know how they do it, I am just glad I discovered them. I keep ordering for my teen son who is thin at 5"7 and for those looking for sizing tips the XS fits him great with room and length. They have sizing chart with recommendations and it was spot on. It is easier to shop this site than in person and I can't find this style , selection , easy service and prices . Very happy experience , will continue to buy from them. My son is super picky and clothing has to be comfortable and stylish."
"The package arrived quickly but one of the clothing I ordered was so thin that it was see through!! I won’t be ordering again cause of the quality."
"Ordered a Maternity Tshirt with a pattern on it that was supposed to sit over the bump. Boilught correct size according to the guide etc. What turned up was a normal looking T-shirt that was a very different length and shape to that shown in picture. First and last time using Boohoo."
"Item came back with big hole in it. Also found that the sizes are totally wrong. I'm a 10-12, their 12 wouldn't go past my knees. It was like children sizes. Customer service was good though. Very fast response and full refund. Won't be ordering again and don't recommend at all"
"Ordered 6 items, received only 5. Kept 2 returned 3 and told them of the missing item. Was told all was fine but have now only been refunded for 2 of the items I returned! So I have paid for 4 items but only actually have 2! Can’t get any sense out of customer services!"
"The items arrived very promptly with next day delivery, around 4pm the next day. HOWEVER, the quality of the clothing is outrageously bad - far worse than even Primark. Obviously the price reflects the quality, however there are definitely other alternatives at this price point with better quality. I bought a pair of the "High Waist Gingham Check Split Skinny Trousers" that were essentially glorified cheap feeling leggings in a check print, so on the thigh/butt area the print stretched out, looking faded and horribly unflattering! I also bought the "Skinny Rib Knit Cropped Cardigan" in Ecru and the colour was ghastly in person. Rather than looking a creamy off-white, it reminded me of stained yellow teeth. Finally, I got a pair of earrings and when I tried them on the stud back almost snapped off and then they fell out of my ears shortly after. No surprise you can't leave a review under the items on the website as it would deter anyone from buying anything from there, ever. I certainly won't make the mistake again"
"Worst experience I've ever had. Scumbag of a company"
"Next day delivery service is terrible, purchased premier and not had my items next day since a purchased it, terrible customer service who can’t seem to resolve anything, would give 0 if I had the option"
"Horrible scam they stole my money! I’m getting a lawyer for these one if anyone ones to join me they need to learn they can’t just steal our money and get away with it! It’s a huge scam do not ever order we need to shut this place done ASAP! My taking legal action for this matter thief’s belong in prison."
"Terrible quality clothes shoes and bags"
"Just received dress below beautiful item perfect fit over the moon with it"
"About boohoo Logo boohoo Reviews 135,001 • Excellent 4.5 stars: Excellent Reviews Excellent 60% Great 16% Average 7% Poor 7% Bad 10% Filter by: kim seeley 3 reviews 1 star: Bad Updated a minute ago Horrendously bad quality Horrendously bad quality. I end up having to send everything back. I kept boots ordered July worn handful times and the heel on one has disintegrated and the material has fallen off front of boot Disgusted Must only make money off delivery charges they keep as such poor quality goods. Have heard so many bad reviews of late. Not surprised at all Will post to my blog and spread the word. Say Boooo to Boohoo"
"Delivery of item is very poor. go to the shops, less hassle. its been 7 days and still have no order but i get a text every day telling me it will be there that day."
"Crappy service. Very poor quality. They'll sell you clothes that you will not be able to return. Their customer service is the worse I have ever dealt with. Stick with ASOS."
boohoo is rated 2.47 based on 1,155 reviews