Boohoo Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Boohoo
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

How would you rate Boohoo?

836 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Boohoo hater

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boohoo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The skirt i ordered was awful and looked like a costume, awful material and was nothing like in the picture also was late on delivery when I paid for next day 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Booo to u boohoo"
"I have Never used such a terrible company in all my life!!! such a SHAMBLES OF A COMPANY!! All I have had over the last two weeks is issues after issues. There customer service team is absolutely shocking, my dog could give out better advice and service than these people who work here. All the staff have done is lie to me, given me misleading advice, none of them know what the hell they are doing! none of them know the legislation, and the fact that boohoo is in-fact in-breach of this by refusing a cancellation of a order once places. A parcel was delivered to the wrong address; they were no option to cancel the order. I contacted them when i placed the order and they refused to cancel or change the address...despite it not being dispatched!!!!! Then when it gets delivered to the wrong address, they refused to acknowledge it was their fault and their poor customer service and systems! they blamed the customer, and expected me to get this parcel redirected somehow...what firm does this?!?!?!?!?!?! when I quoted the consumer goods act, they soon changed their tune, and agreed to pick up the parcel and redeliver me a new one! Now i have been told they cannot give me a new one, only refund me and i have to reorder. This company has no idea wtf they are doing and do not even know what good customer service is!!!! God knows where they employ their staff...they clearly do not offer them any type of training! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THEIR OWN MISTAKES! I wish i could leave them 0 stars, they do not even deserve one star!"
"The "wrap tea dress" I got was ridiculously short and not in fact a wrap dress at all. I got another summer dress and although this actually covered my ass it was massive at the sides on the top so I had flaps around my torso."
Barbara
"Great service quick lots of choice, quality not too bad and free returns a bonus"
Sharon Starr
"only ever had one bad experience with this company. last week ordered something around 7 pm, and received the order the next day! first class"
"Chinese copies at High St prices. 6 weeks to deliver and didn't fit or look like the picture advertised"
"I made an order of about €100 and I never received it, so I sent an e-mail asking where my order was. They told me that something went wrong because they couldn't find my order at all. Yet I paid for it. I sent them screenshots of the payments to prove this, but they needed screenshots of all my transactions of the entire week. This is ridiculous, but I sent it anyway. It was all really messy, because I talked to 30 different people and none of them knew what was going on. I was asked to sent this information 3 times and I had to repeat myself 20 times, even though it was so little effort to just read all the e-mails back to see I have already sent what they need enough times for them to finally refund my money. I still don't have my money and I can't stand how awfully they are handling this, it's making me never want to buy ANYTHING there again."
Zoe-Jade Fraser
"Quick delivery, easy to return items and very cheap!"
"Fast delivery and such great quality of the clothes."
Gloria Yeboah
"They are very reliable and every time i order from there i get exactly what i requested for."
Yordanka Marinova
"Beautiful and fashion and proper size! Arrive on time"
"A lovely website to purchase clothes on, affordable, always have offers, stylish clothing and offers free returns!"
"Am very happy with boohoo the size and fit is exactly what it said just prefect"
"Great delivery time, unfortunately the dress sizes are shocking! I Ordered two size 14 which I am in all my other dresses and they Only just fit my size 10 sister. Very bad quality and fit.."
"They returned my items 2 times,and after been silent for days they sent for me an email and they told me i will get 69kr and i paid for 471kr,no response to my emails,complete scum"
Elaine Mynott
"Excellent value for the Plus Sizes. Purchased 1 jumper liked it so much purchased another. Thanks"
"Good quality dress for good price and next day delivery for free"
"Ordered PM Fri 310th March arrived by 11am Friday 31st Mar super fast and item true to size and description"
GEORGE SAXBY
"boohoo gives a great size guide so i know what to buy that will fit me exactly like how i want, they have a range of different sizes from petite to curvy"
Steven Gauci