Boohoo Reviews

Boohoo have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

39% of reviewers recommend Boohoo
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Womens Clothing

How would you rate Boohoo ?

"The sizing is ridiculous and the material used is cheap."
"Great offers on clothing and delivery, no problems items good would buy again."
"Its the 3rd time I have ordered from Boohoo and I have always sent every Item back!!!. Disgusting quality, I had ordered a Blush pink jumpsuit for it to turn up and be see through! I will never order with them again, not worth the hassle sending items back."
"I wish I could leave 0 stars. I paid $15 for 2-3 delivery it’s now been 5 business days since I placed my order (and an entire week if you account for the weekend) and I’ve now received an e-mail explaining that there’s nothing they can do until August 10??? Absolutely ridiculous, will not order again"
"I ordered 2 pants from boohoo , they shipped it without my apartment number , so usps couldn’t deliver it , I contacted boohoo to see how they could fix their error but they said they wasn’t anything they could do , the package was sent back to them . They messed up and didn’t want to fix it , I’ll never order from them again and I’ve unfollwed them on social media . People told me they had problem with boohoo , I should of listened"
"First time ordering from Boohoo. I bought a shirt dress, it came when I was told it was going to come, the sizes are good and I'm just over all happy about the service and the product! I will defiantly be ordering again."
"Well the next day delivery for Dublin it's not the next day! Ordered a nice bodysuit on Thursday and i still didn't get it and it is Saturdayy the actual day I wanted to wear it!🙄😏😣 i payed for something that is not real! Hope at least all the stuff i ordered are nice and get them as soon as possible. I had to go shopping for a different outfit!"
"I ordered a dress from Boohoo, they took the funds but explained the order has not been processed and the money will be refunded in a few days, I ordered the dress again and now I have two dresses!!! - although it was next day delivery it took a few days to come through. - never ordering again"
"I am Absolutely disgusted with boo hoo. They sent me 4 out of 5 wrong items. When sent back I only received a refund for one items and had to contact customer service to be told I had to send proof of postage and what wrong items did I send back. It was their mistake but I am having to sort it out and fight for my money back. Never again am I ordering from Boo hoo I am totally disgusted."
"i ordered 2 items a week in advance to a trip which i needed them both for. both items were in stock and payed for. a few days later after not receiving the items i check my emails, nothing. the next day i do a search on my email account and a refund had been paid for the main item i ordered as it was out of stock even though i had ordered it. Now ordering a new item in time for my trip means paying £5 next day delivery which is outrageous considering i wouldn't of had to pay this otherwise."
"I ordered ‘slinky black longline cycling shorts’.. don’t waste ur £8 go buy some chocolate instead there so See-through not worth it. I am regular to boohoo and most clothes are amazing but not for the cycling shorts☹️"
"Awful quality for the price, I brought a jersey maxi dress in black , the description never stated it was completely see through when worn, let's just say I was highly embarrassed when my husband informed me that you could see everything through it when I'd already been out shopping , not the look I was going for and a waste of money as I won't wear it again now"
"Useless at delivery. I paid for standard delivery which takes 3-5 working days. 5th day and I still have no parcel, they emailed me telling me it’s now going to take another 7 days to get to me. Needed my parcel on the 5th day, 7 days delivery is the saver delivery which I didn’t pay for. So I emailed them and they are telling me I paid for standard delivery which I didn’t and that if I didn’t want my parcel I can send it back, however that’s not the point as I now have no parcel which I needed."
"I still havent received my order after paying a next day delivery. The chat advisors seem to be clueless about their job. Its like you are chatting to a computer not a human being"
"Parcel delivered quickly and with quality products. Great value for money spent"
"The website boohoo.com is a scam website that runs the following way, they sell clothes that are made to look nice on the websites but are actually so bad in quality and fit that people are very likely to return them back. They make money in the following way: 1. Take an extra $5 fee for delivery or $15 fee for express delivery, and irrespective of the amount paid they deliver it using the cheapest postal service available and it reaches late even if you pay the $15 amount 2. The clothes are made using poor quality fabrics and are not wort the the money charged for it. 3. They PROMISE their customers "FREE RETURNS" - it is mentioned on their website and the mails they send the customer, so that people are fooled into returning products. 4. They do not send the right label for returning the products and ask the customer to return the product using their money and saying that they will refund the money back. The website is a total scam that probably send the same products over to customers again and again and makes money by charging them for delivering and returning products"
"I delivered an item for a party for Monday evening. I ordered it Saturday for Sunday delivery and paid for this service. No show. I followed up and was finally told Monday between 2pm - 4pm. An attempt of delivery was made apparently. I have been here all day no contact made. Not happy at all. I will not order from them again and do not recommend"
"For a £3 t-shirt it did the job, however after one wash it is now a second skin"
"I’ve ordered from boohoo many times now and on so many occasions I have issues with my items being delivered. They have gone missing and boohoo can’t track them down. They refuse a refund even though they haven’t kept to there promise on there side. On my last order I used promo code for £1.99 next day delivery it’s been 4 days still no sight of my parcel. Customer service is ridiculous trying to get any help is pointless they just pass you around and leave you waiting before they can answer back to you. Really disappointed, so unreliable."
"I ordered a jacket on Boohoo. It arrived much quicker than an order I placed with FashionNova which I'm still waiting for, and I had placed the order a week before FashionNova. It was very easy to track so you did not have to worry about where your order was. The jacket looked better than the pictures. I'm very pleased."
Boohoo is rated 2.59 based on 880 reviews