Bonds Estate Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonds Estate Agent
Read Bonds Estate Agent Reviews

daniel@bondsestateagent.com

Tell us how Bonds Estate Agent made you happy
The team at Bonds handled the letting of our family home in Henley last year followed by the sale this year. Both letting and selling arrangements were handled very professionally and we were really impressed with Daniel Bond's knowledge of the market and trusted his advice and guidance throughout. His wonderful team were approachable and friendly which made saying goodbye to our home of 28 years almost painless!

Bonds' rates were really competitive and they also recommended a firm of solicitors to carry out the conveyancing who were very efficient and well priced.

We would recommend Bonds to anyone selling a property in any sector of the market. Thank you Team Bonds!
Excellent service from the initial house visit to give a realistic valuation of the property to the completion of the sale. We found Daniel and his staff to be professional, friendly, enthusiastic and available at any time to answer any queries. All house viewings were undertaken by Daniel and his team with feedback given after each visit. We would highly recommend using Bonds Estate Agents.
Daniel and Jane have been INCREDIBLE with helping my son and I find a home in Henley. Truly brilliant, I’m so thankful for there help.
Astrid and Locky
I am delighted with Bonds. Daniel and Jane are extremely helpful and courteous. Attention to detail was delivered when I entered my new home and found it in immaculate condition. I am looking forward to a long and happy business relationship with Bonds and have pleasure in recommending them.
From the start, Daniel and the team helped to devise the best strategy for selling my home. The pictures, description, and then the viewings were managed in the most calm and professional way
All of the staff at Bonds are professional, friendly and efficient.
The whole service that the team provided was amazing from the start to completion of my property.
A fantastic service at a great commission rate.
I would highly recommend Bonds to act on your behalf if you are looking to buy, sell or rent you property.
We let our flat through Bonds and the service they provided was outstanding. We approached Bonds and they placed tenants within 7 days of the property being available, and our current tenants have been with us for now over 3 years - hassle free! Thank you Bonds
very professional, great team and its been a pleasure to work with Bonds over the last 8-9 months - long may it continue!
Bonds have been a pleasure to work with, they clearly really care about the customer and have really changed my perception of estate agents. I'd recommend them to anyone thinking of buying/selling/renting their home.
Bonds came highly recommended and I can understand why. Daniel Bond is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He confidently talked me through the process for renting out my flat. I will certainly be using Bonds to rent my place as I know I will be in a very safe pair of hands.
Bonds recommended a great Mortgage Broker to us. All very easy to work with and minimal hassle.
I have just rented my house out through Bonds. First class service provided by a professional, friendly team.
I highly recommend Bonds!
Great service from everyone
They kept us informed at every stage and went the extra mile at the end
I would highly recommend Bonds to anyone
Great team at Bonds. Excellent service and personal attention to detail much appreciated.
Excellent service from start to finish. Regular updates on the position of the current market, feedback from viewings and also quick to respond to emails. Very helpful with any queries and also very honest with advice when asked
Jane & Dan Have been fantastic upon our move in to our new house.

Very Friendly and supportive it was live having new friends help us move in.

I will always recommend bonds to anyone!

5 Stars 10/10
Strategic. Available. Accountable. Bonds are the stand-out. I just wish we had more property so we could work with them again. Every single team member knows their craft. Highly recommended!
Once again. Bonds achieved the desired letting early, at a good rate and no hassle
Excellent staff
Excellent service
Great support throughout.
Excellent service in selling my house. From the beginning they gave sound sensible advice. The small team in Henley worked closely together to give a high standard of professional and personal service. I always knew what was going on.
Great service, would definitely use again, and would recommend.
Bonds Estate Agent is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews